PDA

View Full Version : What would u want to c in defiance?

ReaverImpalerX8
15th Jul 2003, 19:29
What would you like to see , do , or have in lok: defiance before it comes out? No matter how stupid or lame you think it is i want to know.

Reaver of Souls
15th Jul 2003, 19:42
I dunno. Huge and gorgeous levels and fantastic bosses. There are already about a million threads like this, both in this and the SR forum. Look around for one of those. I'm sure there are at least 3 threads titled SR3 wish list in the SR forum (as everyone expected this to be a Soul Reaver game, not a reunited franchise game).

Raziel'sRevenge
15th Jul 2003, 21:12
I would like to see-

1. Kain as his all powerful, bad-ass self
2. BOSSES!
3. More vampires
4. RAZIEL'S "Vampiric Children"
5. To see Mobius killed by Kain (I saw it in BO1 but I'd love to see it again with different angles & stuff)
6. And finaly, Raziel getting to fight Kain

punkst4r
15th Jul 2003, 22:03
1. Turel

2.Raziels children

3.The ancient war.

4.How the Hylden used to look like before they were trapped in the demon dimension.

5.I would like defiance to have a dark chronicle but with the cinematics not just the words, and if there's not enough space then a cinematics disk like in diablo 2.

Defiance or not I would just like to see these.^

garbagefanuk
15th Jul 2003, 23:15
Umm... a few things, but i know one or two of them are in.

1) Turel (But i read from Amy that he would be in this one along time ago when it was still SR3)

2) The demon dimention the Hylden were sent

3) The ancients time before humans

4) It turns out that the ancients are evil and were manipulating Raziel and Raziel has to help the hylden (cos that would be an amusing twist :D )

5) The biggest thing i'd like to see has to be me seeing defiance on shalves pretty soon and not half finished with a 'To Be Continued'

blue ancient
15th Jul 2003, 23:46
another cliffhanger

Glucolisis
16th Jul 2003, 00:17
Azimuth!

punkst4r
16th Jul 2003, 04:46
I would also like to see ariel when she was still alive.

Umah Bloodomen
16th Jul 2003, 05:00
Originally posted by Glucolisis
Azimuth!

I'll see your Azimuth and raise you Avernus and Elzevir. :D

punkst4r
16th Jul 2003, 05:11
What about seeing malek!;) :)

kain to raziel
16th Jul 2003, 06:40
The Lost City from BO1 with werewolves!

ReaverImpalerX8
16th Jul 2003, 07:36
I would want to see a new character. For example , BO2 had the Sarafan Lord.

L_Master562
16th Jul 2003, 09:47
Dark Eden, Malek's soul devoured by Raz and/or the reaver, Vorador meeting with Janos outside a Bo2 like setting like Voador's creation, Umah again but perhaps it would be good to see without betraying Kain, Kain's younger self being the conquorer we know he is doing his rightfull job smighting everything that gets in his way, the dawn of his empire, etc. I'll get off the pre-Sr1 train of thought now, the Hylden/Ancient war and both races pre-post it, Coorhagen for nostalgic reasons, the inside of the demon dimension thanks to Azimuth, some evil dolls that come after you and their maker somewhere around the Lake of Lost Souls(you know what I'm getting at), some spirit forges and blood fountains, some new wraith weaponry for both Kain and Raz from possesing people and chucking them in to those, an answer to who exactly created the Soul Reaver/Wraith Blade/Vampire disabling stones(the Moebius and Nexus stones to be exact) and if they are at all related...... I'm getting bored. I could go on, but it would bore everyone. Still, these are my main concerns of what I would like to see.

One_Winged_Angel
16th Jul 2003, 12:43
I'd like to finally find out what the Elder has to do with all of this, and it would be really cool to watch the Binding or the forging of the Reaver

Matt from Spam Buddies
16th Jul 2003, 12:46
I can't and don't want to influence the story, so I'm not going to touch this matter with a sixty foot pole. One doesn't sit behind the writer and tell him what to write about. You wait till the writer's done, then read the story.
I'm interested in seeing their point of view, if I want to show my point of view, well, then I write a fan fic. ;)

But what I would like to see is maybe Vorador in his nostalgic BO-LOK clothing. :)

- Matthew

someguysteve
16th Jul 2003, 15:00
in the extras section i'd like to see images or models of the evolved brothers from SR1.

edit:
also when we play Kain's first chapter i'd like to see a sort of
SR2 ending through his eyes, and maybe some info on what he's been doing while Raziel was busy time travelling.

Zephonim
16th Jul 2003, 22:56
Originally posted by someguysteve
in the extras section i'd like to see images or models of the evolved brothers from SR1.
That would be sweet!!
I would like to see at least 1 more version of Raziel in another form (other than the blade)