PDA

View Full Version : Would have like to see a new vehicle in TR

jumper5836
15th Jul 2003, 17:33
I would liked to see a Sea Doo or a Hand Glider or the Land Rover from the movie.
I guess they have given up on making or having vehicles in new TR games.

Mangar The Dark
15th Jul 2003, 17:43
Those all sound good to me.
I doubt they gave up on making vehicles, though. They simply had too many other things to work out with this new engine. In the next game, they'll be keeping the same engine, so they may take time to add new features like vehicles. Remember, when TR1 came out, we didn't see any vehicles, then TR2 kept the basics the same but added stuff... probably the same situation will occur again.

In TR3, they originally planned to have Lara go horseback riding. I'd still like to see them implement that. Picture galloping through a forest, leaping over large gaps at high speeds.

jumper5836
15th Jul 2003, 17:51
I really enjoyed playing when there where vehicles, it gives you a break and it so much fun.
I can only hope they do. but they never created any for Chronicles and none for AOD so it got me to thinking. I really hope it was only becuase of the new game engine.

moe888uk
15th Jul 2003, 18:51
A flying vehicle would be good. I loved the dodo in GTA3. Was very hard to get it up first, but once you start flying, you never stop.

GoranAgar
15th Jul 2003, 19:16
Originally posted by jumper5836
Would have like to see a new vehicle in TR

http://home.t-online.de/home/plasma1/load/TR-Vehicle.jpg

Satisfied? :rolleyes:

Finiz
15th Jul 2003, 21:06
:D

+ Lara drove a LandRover (I guess) when she went to Prague... ;)
Not to mention Bouchards limo...