PDA

View Full Version : Why did he take my guns?

Scream 2
15th Jul 2003, 17:31
why did kurtis take my guns at the end of the louver level...and now im in Von Croys apartment with this stupid revolver and i have this guy trying to kill me......HELP!!!!!!!!!!

so i get my guns back?

razor_blade456
15th Jul 2003, 17:51
This is really going to suck, but you don't get the guns back. Not of what I know of and I'm quite a few levels later. You just get the one in Von Croy's apartment...

sorry:(

Heather

Scream 2
15th Jul 2003, 18:11
what? IM REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!
i need my stun gun!!!!!! one shot and ZAP! there dead!!

i am going to kill kurtis MANY times for this

salvestrom
15th Jul 2003, 18:18
From the second encounter with Kurtis later it is made clear that he is unimpressed with Lara's efforts so far, accusing her of making a mess, rather than helping. He stepped in at the Louvre to take the painting off her for this reason, and he naturally wanted to disarm her.

After chasing of the cleaner at von croy's place for the second time (prior to the final sequence where you kill him) you can pick up his silenced automatic machine gun. You also get another type of automatic weapon a little later in the strahov. Trust me. You won't need anything else with these :)

Sal.

Moogos
15th Jul 2003, 18:46
kurtis dies?

well done for not using this!

Scream 2
15th Jul 2003, 18:52
Originally posted by Moogos
kurtis dies?

well done for not using this!

dont be so stupid, i didnt spoil it for ya...i ment that im going to make him jump into fire or something or not defend himself....its not my fault your thick

brian92
15th Jul 2003, 19:08
Even if you had the stun gun in the apartment, it wouldn't help. You have multiple encounters with the 'cleaner' and therefore cannot kill him in one shot. Also, I have not found a single bad guy other than bosses that require anything other than your basic pistol. The combat is so ridiculously easy in this game.

Grave_Robber
15th Jul 2003, 19:11
It didnt make sense for me, he only disarmed the dual pistols off ya and i neva had them anyway. :confused: