PDA

View Full Version : Help please - hall of seasons/furnace

cushti
15th Jul 2003, 11:24
Could someone please help an old girl - me.
I am stuck in the Hall of Seasons - I have all 4 elemental stones, but I cant access the door to the furnace in the basement of traps and its driving me up the wall. Could someone please help me before I start chewing the dog!!
Thank you
Cushti :p

gangstaplay_the_third
15th Jul 2003, 12:02
The crystals have to go in their receptacles in the wall. These are in a short hallway directly off the main hall. This hallway is among all the other doors, but it should be quite easy to spot if you run around the edge.

WIZZETTE3457
15th Jul 2003, 12:21
Directly after you've placed all 4 of the crystals in the walls of that small hallway off the main area, you "purposely" need to pull a WRONG lever in one of the rooms in order to "drop down" to the Hall Of Seasons - Basement Trap area.

Once down there, you need to make your way over lava pits, past a huge crushing rock and several different kinds of blades. Keep your EYES OPEN for a blackish colored door along the inner most wall. When you reach that door, open it (quickly as a rolling blade machine will slice you and dice you otherwise), and go down the stairs to the actual basement.

In the basement, the objective is to turn all four valves and then return to the main hall.

TR-AOD
15th Jul 2003, 13:43
alternatively, if you drop down the corrct door you just need to take a left and jump a couple of lava pits.

cushti
15th Jul 2003, 13:49
Thank you all for helping me out so quickly. My dog is breathing easy again.
Cheers
Cushti :p