PDA

View Full Version : Lara' Massiv Stik Hair!

MrPointy
15th Jul 2003, 09:52
I found a massiv but piss funny bug, I was in the 1st laser room (duno level name) where u have to jump over the lasers, but I died.

When I loaded bak to the beginin of the room

LARA HAD THE MASSIVE PONY TAIL LIKE A STIK, AND IT KEPT REVOLVING AROUND LIKE A FERRIS WHEEL!

Had any1 else had this!?

CatSuit&Ponytail
15th Jul 2003, 09:53
Screenshot?

MrPointy
15th Jul 2003, 09:55
It's on the PS2 version. Wish I had a screenshot, it's gota have happened to sum1! She had it for the rest of the level, it was SO weird!:confused:

cushti
15th Jul 2003, 11:14
LARA HAD THE MASSIVE PONY TAIL LIKE A STIK, AND IT KEPT REVOLVING AROUND LIKE A FERRIS WHEEL!

I got the massive pony tail when I was in the tomb of ancients, weird but funny :D

cushti

owen10
15th Jul 2003, 12:17
I've had it too, when I left the Serpent Rouge.

wonneil
15th Jul 2003, 13:04
Yep i've had it too, in the house where you get the notebook.
At first i thought it was a giant moth attacking Lara lol !

Feisty Croc
20th Jul 2003, 21:19
Yep, we had a huge pointy lethal looking ponytail jumping onto the lighting rig in Serpent Rouge.

Raven
20th Jul 2003, 22:16
Originally posted by Nerevar
Heh, heh. Interesting kind of bug. Haven't seen that one, yet. Only somewhat hair/eye-related gremlin I've come across is this:

http://hjem.get2net.dk/FBI/Images/BadHairday1.jpg
http://hjem.get2net.dk/FBI/Images/BadHairday2.jpg

That is actually the back of Lara's head...

AAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

(another Morrowind player, I note, Nerevar....)

TS16
20th Jul 2003, 22:19
i experianced a pretty wierd bug, i was fooling around with level skip and i went to he monstum crime scene. and when it loaded. lara had this wierd thing that almost looked like a board and it was diagnoly impaled through her stomach. has anybody else experianced this ?? i wish i could have gotten a screen shot but i have it for ps2.

AmO
20th Jul 2003, 22:26
didn't get the poney-tail, but did get the BIG EYES several times:D :p

bonnie :)
21st Jul 2003, 00:10
Originally posted by MrPointy
I found a massiv but piss funny bug, I was in the 1st laser room (duno level name) where u have to jump over the lasers, but I died.

When I loaded bak to the beginin of the room

Had any1 else had this!? Wish I would of had 'these' kind of bugs.....(PS2) would of been funny, at least. :)

Notts Raider
21st Jul 2003, 14:51
All the stick hair and dodgy graphics dissappears with the patch

jwmurphy
21st Jul 2003, 21:10
ive had that a load of times in the le serpant rough lvl
its mad
im on ps2
it was like a piece of hair was stuck on the scenery and it was rotating
crazy!:)