PDA

View Full Version : Who Miss's The Game Stats!!!

ACIDMAN
15th Jul 2003, 09:05
[COLOR=crimson] Is it just me. but I really miss the stats page.
for example I am now at the dig site. however I have no idear exactaly how much game time i have used.. is it 2 hrs? is it 3.

also its nice to know how many baddies you have killed and how much ammo. you know the usaull stuff.

bring back the stats! pls

Iamasockpuppet
15th Jul 2003, 09:11
I miss having stats, it was fun trying to explore everywhere only to find out you missed something here and there and had to go back.

RebeL_fARmeR
15th Jul 2003, 09:32
I wanted to know my total time for completing the game, like when I finished TRLR I found out I'd been playing for 23.5 hours!!!:eek:

Would've been nice to see my stats, ammo spent, kills, distance traveled, time taken... sigh :(

tomb_raiding
15th Jul 2003, 11:04
I used to Love the previous stats of TR games, but i don't care alot really ;)

ShyLad
15th Jul 2003, 12:02
I miss them too. I would like them to introduce a stat that tells you what % of the game you have completed.

owen10
15th Jul 2003, 12:05
I miss the statistics... And, erm, that's it.

susan
15th Jul 2003, 13:18
Yep me too. Bring them back Core please.

I remember playing with a TR newbie friend of mine and when we'd completed a level she looked at the stats page and said, "Look we've walked a couple of kilometres!". LOL. It makes the game a bit more real. :)

TR-AOD
15th Jul 2003, 13:35
yeah it was nice to see your time for the level an stuff but i can live without it.

was nice to know how many secrets you had found too, so you could go back an try to find em again.

triprocket
15th Jul 2003, 16:58
well.....i believe if you look where you saved your gam eit shows total playing time.....

well they didnt need a stats page because.....

*well they arent any secrets to go roaming for
*the levels arent that big
*havent found any real out of the general way ammo or health
that is why stats is not needed

Lr&Kt
16th Jul 2003, 04:30
Well for me the stats were everything in TR, cuz after u finish the game for the first time i try to finish it ASAP, and see my minimum time

Tomb Raider Fan
16th Jul 2003, 20:28
Originally posted by RebeL_fARmeR
I wanted to know my total time for completing the game, like when I finished TRLR I found out I'd been playing for 23.5 hours!!!:eek:

Would've been nice to see my stats, ammo spent, kills, distance traveled, time taken... sigh :(

Yeah i agree...I also want to no how long i have been playing for and how long it has taken me to compete. (Havn't finished it yet tho):rolleyes:

23.5 hours. hmm..A long time.. But LR was a loooong game !!!!