PDA

View Full Version : Dual Pistols?

LaraCroft_TombRaider
15th Jul 2003, 03:07
hey everyone,

I was just wondering how exactly to get the dual pistols. I remember someone mentioning something about having to do something in the Parisian Ghetto level. I'd like Lara to have them, since they're her trademark and everything. Thanks!

John Carter
15th Jul 2003, 03:15
Apparently, judging from other posts, you have to collect all the valuable items in the game (such as necklace, watch, etc), and not pawn any of them at Rennes' pawnshop.

RebeL_fARmeR
15th Jul 2003, 08:20
Awwwww, now I find out!!! Just got into St. Aicard's graveyard and I've sold off me entire stockpile! I never found a necklace though, maybe someone could enlighten me...

CyCro
15th Jul 2003, 09:26
The necklace is in the training level........ I sold out everything I could! :( Well, I'll be more careful the next time I play it, which will be right after I finish it! :D

RebeL_fARmeR
15th Jul 2003, 09:29
Let me guess, in the training level when you climb through a window there's a locked cupboard with a padlock on it, later on you acquire the crowbar... It's in there, isn't it? I never went back and checked myself, forgot the way!

V_Croft
15th Jul 2003, 09:38
Yeap, that's where you find it. It's in that cupboard ;)

UK Raider
15th Jul 2003, 11:34
Theres also a necklace in the church ;)

Just gotta go looking for it :D

UK Raider

moe888uk
15th Jul 2003, 11:41
Has anyone unlocked it yet or are we just going by a rumour.

And if someone has done it, then can they please make a list of all the items if possible and post it, or is there a list available somewhere.

Thanx

UK Raider
15th Jul 2003, 11:43
id prefer someone to post a screen pic showing her with them as then i will actually believe it. Until then its just play AOD play AOD play AOD.

UK Raider

RebeL_fARmeR
15th Jul 2003, 12:02
I indeed want to get my grubby little mits on the dual pistols, but I never found a necklace in the church... a ring, yes, but not a necklace.

Sylver2k3
15th Jul 2003, 13:13
I never selled anything in the pawnshop i got the necklese and the watch and 5 bottles of wine and some other stuff keycards etc
but double guns ?? yer i know which gun it is but i cannot manage it to get it in both hands .. anyone?

Grave_Robber
15th Jul 2003, 19:47
I havnt tried getting all the valuables but there is the gold watch u win with the bet in the church as well. still sounds abit daft, why make her trademark weapons a secret. more like it gives them inf ammo or a better gun like a magnum which is actualy powerful.

jinhamasaki
15th Jul 2003, 22:33
uhm B.S.!
The necklace is in that locked cabinet in the training stage. You had to go back, shimmy, jump, and pry it open with the crowbar.

TR-AOD
15th Jul 2003, 22:49
lara's dual pistols were in her backpack right at the start of the game which she loses when falling out of the window, the dog has her bag in its mouth. if you see a gaurddog wandering around the louvre with a backpack on you could shoot the dog and get your guns back

probably!!!!

tomb_raiding
15th Jul 2003, 23:03
Nop, it ain't gotta work :(

Justin888
15th Jul 2003, 23:43
*sigh* Me want dual pistols!! >_<

Mercian
15th Jul 2003, 23:47
Keep playing, theres bound to be a bug somewhere that lets you have the pistols, theres sooo many, i think theres one for every occasion...:D