PDA

View Full Version : Boaz Returns

TheStrappingYoungLads
14th Jul 2003, 22:12
I know this was previously posted for PS2, however, it wasn't made clear for PC. In the Boaz Returns level, I can always very quickly get rid of the front two flapper thingies, but as far as those back two, well, I've tried for 2 hours straight and given up. What is up with that??? How am I supposed to shoot those?? I try to even jump up right in front of them and then get blasted with green ooze...what do I do? Once again, this is for PC NOT the PS2. Thanks for the help.

Chalker
15th Jul 2003, 02:06
To: S.Y.L.'s

I'm on PC ver. and have the identical issues plus my ammo goes down from 2 to 4 shots for every tap of my shot key!!!! Obviously I can't play this game any longer until I get problem fixed. Have you had any success in solving your problem. My last thread was: Boaz Returns Glitch w/ PC version.

Chalker:mad:

TheStrappingYoungLads
15th Jul 2003, 03:57
I've had no luck. Now, I have no remorse in saying that I use a v1.0 trainer on the game, and thus I have not patched it. This may be an issue addressed in the patch, and if you don't have it, I suggest you get it. I'd rather not...but in the interest of seeing the game to the end, I might end up having to....