PDA

View Full Version : what´s your ever-favourite room?

Lone Raider
14th Jul 2003, 20:54
mine is the lagoon in the Pacific Islands Level in TR3. Lots of time I escaped from horrible fights or merciless traps to the peaceful beach, stood on the tiny sand bank and looked into the sinking sun. So peaceful...

RebeL_fARmeR
15th Jul 2003, 11:59
Favourite ROOM? Hmm, an interesting question... Probably the main hall of the Catacombs from TRLR, that was fun!

AgentSmith
15th Jul 2003, 20:59
potentially St. Franci´s Folly

Lone Raider
16th Jul 2003, 00:32
Christ, I HATED the catacombs room !!! The only way I ever got down apart from one lucky time was skipping the level then running down the stairs and start again from there :o
I forgot, though, I absolutely loved the first ever sphinx room in TR1.

Tomb Raider Fan
16th Jul 2003, 19:56
Hmm...I would have to agree with Smith......I loved the jumping and the loooooong way down....Am i thinking of the rite level here?lol :D

Glider
17th Jul 2003, 04:30
TR2 Gold, at the spot where Lara is about to use the zip line. The arctic lights in the distance were very beautiful. :)

KandiDuran
6th Aug 2003, 05:47
I like almost anywhere in TR4, except the underwater maze/puzzle. It effects me so bad, I find myself holding my breath too! I try to avoid it like the plague.............. and how ironic....I mean being in Egypt and all!;)

Jay
6th Aug 2003, 08:04
I think you've all forgotten the best room ever in the entire TR series - the huge outdoor area of the Lost Valley in Tomb Raider with the T-Rex!! Playing that for the first time was unbelievable! :D

Lord Pomposity
6th Aug 2003, 13:11
I like the huge mountain with the gold waterfalls, gold skull, spiked walls and so on in Forge of the Gods.

Tomb Raider Fan
6th Aug 2003, 14:07
I also liked the Metorite Cavern large room in TR3

EddyBones
6th Aug 2003, 16:18
Hmm, all these rooms you people are saying are more than likely 3 rooms or so stuck together:p

hagatha
10th Aug 2003, 22:38
I can't remember which TR it was, but one of my favourites was where you jump out of a vent onto the top of a huge indoor pyramid. And have to figure out how to get the secrets and get down without killing yourself.

I also Loved St. Francis' folly as that was my first nailbiting, climbing, jumping experience with what TR is really all about.

cool#9
10th Aug 2003, 23:22
"Qui va la j' t' en prie ?"

St Francis Folly still is me fav room (stacked rooms).
http://www.cool.9.btinternet.co.uk/tr1/folly.jpg

.chio.
31st Aug 2003, 22:05
how about when you begin the first level in london tr3? on the roof the place seems endless