PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell Are You People Talking About?!?!?

Ben Landsberg Tomb Raider
14th Jul 2003, 18:42
WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CONTROLS?!?!?!?
The controls have HARDLY changed and this is a very good game I think you are all just WHINING because the game wasn't released when you wanted it to be!!! Sheesh!:mad:

Lucifer666
14th Jul 2003, 18:44
Originally posted by Ben Landsberg Tomb Raider
WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CONTROLS?!?!?!?
The controls have HARDLY changed and this is a very good game I think you are all just WHINING because the game wasn't released when you wanted it to be!!! Sheesh!:mad:

No - we're complaining because there are many serious issues - or havent you read that far?

14th Jul 2003, 18:46
Don't bother taking offense! I didn't mean it that way! It's just that the MAJORITY of complaints on this forum are about the controls which seem perfectly fine to me. They have barely been changed!

Godfather
14th Jul 2003, 18:51
I DO have one question about the controls though. How can I (on PC) make Lara Croft choose a different target once she locked one, please?

Thank you! ;)

Lucifer666
14th Jul 2003, 18:55
Originally posted by Ben Landsberg Tomb Raider
Don't bother taking offense! I didn't mean it that way! It's just that the MAJORITY of complaints on this forum are about the controls which seem perfectly fine to me. They have barely been changed!

Tis not offence

Many have a problem with bugs on the PC and some on PS2

On PS2 it does mainly seem to be controls but only a few on the PC..........

======

I think re target is the end key........

14th Jul 2003, 18:56
Originally posted by Godfather
I DO have one question about the controls though. How can I (on PC) make Lara Croft choose a different target once she locked one, please?

Thank you! ;)

Press End (Roll) to switch targets