PDA

View Full Version : Fire Soldiers in The Wrath of the Beast

Godfather
14th Jul 2003, 18:06
Hey, I made over this broken road to the gate and when I wanted to go back over what now had become a steady floor, I'm facing three Fire Soldiers. Do I have to defeat them and ... how? :confused:

Also, when Lara's holding a gun ... can't I go to the left and the right then?

Jeezes, I love Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider-games, but for the very first time in my life (ever since 1996; that is) I felt like giving up on the Tomb Raider-games and waste my life on buying DVD's and watching movies. :p

Maybe this IS the end and the real Lara Croft IS dead. And this is merely a replacement killer who can't even do half of what Lara Croft could.

Lucifer666
14th Jul 2003, 18:08
Originally posted by Godfather
Hey, I made over this broken road to the gate and when I wanted to go back over what now had become a steady floor, I'm facing three Fire Soldiers. Do I have to defeat them and ... how? :confused:

Also, when Lara's holding a gun ... can't I go to the left and the right then?

Jeezes, I love Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider-games, but for the very first time in my life (ever since 1996; that is) I felt like giving up on the Tomb Raider-games and waste my life on buying DVD's and watching movies. :p

Maybe this IS the end and the real Lara Croft IS dead. And this is merely a replacement killer who can't even do half of what Lara Croft could.

Put your gun away - there are 2 levers to pull.....

You can't turn coz there is some dodgy auto aim where she has to face them all the time!

You can't actually kill them anyhow!!!!

owen10
14th Jul 2003, 18:16
You can shotgun them into the central pit though. Use the switch target function to keep them under raps. You don't need to worry about ammo, either. You can just pull the switches though. :)