PDA

View Full Version : what Is the longest/ shortest It took you on your first try???

kathy 5
14th Jul 2003, 14:12
I got tome raider 2 on may 29 2003
& hope fully today I will finish the game I'm at home sweet home
so how long did it take you to play a TR game the first time through???

1 month & 14 days good bad avgrage???
kathy

CatSuit&Ponytail
14th Jul 2003, 17:27
That's a good question, but I have no answer for you. I have never checked, but I do know that I take my time, so I never speed through a TR game. :D

kathy 5
14th Jul 2003, 17:39
well I try to give each time I play at lease 2 good hours tho this Isn't always done with 2 small children running around LOL

L Croft
14th Jul 2003, 20:10
my fastest was TR2 during the school holidays I think i took a week and a half

kathy 5
14th Jul 2003, 21:03
wow that Is fast how many hours a day did you play was that your first time around??

L Croft
15th Jul 2003, 07:13
yupyup it was my first time through and I played pretty much all day

Lord Pomposity
16th Jul 2003, 19:45
Longest: TR1. I got it about four years ago. I got so pissed with the torch room that I left the game to collect dust, then dug it up 2 months ago and finished it.

Shortest: TR3. I got it on Saturday and finished it today (5 days).

Tomb Raider Fan
16th Jul 2003, 20:54
Once i start a TR game i finish it in a couple of days time..lol
If i start a TR game at 9:00pm i won't come off it till 3:00am lol.. So i seem to speed through TR games......

I bought TR1 the first day it came out..And i have just finished it about 1 month ago!!!LOL I couldn't be bothered to play it after a bit and left it for ages and started playing it a couple of months ago! lol

Shortest is prob TRC...VERY SHORT game! ;)

D3v1L80Y
20th Jul 2003, 21:15
TRLR took me somewhere in the area of 4 to 5 months the first time I played it. That was without the aid of any walkthroughs, cheats etc. That was probably the longest. The shortest one was the latest one. It only took me about 25 to 30 hours to complete.

Notts Raider
22nd Jul 2003, 17:10
TR2 was my first and it took me months which is what i expect the rest of them to be like, but 5 and 6 took me the weekend which is crap really, wheres the challenge that came from the earlier games.

Notts Raider
22nd Jul 2003, 18:12
Originally posted by io_
if you thought TR2 hard you'll love TR3 and TRLA
TR3 is the biggest of the 6

:D

4 is my fav, 3 is the most teadious, except the gorge of corse. Although i havnt played TRLA yet, i should be getting it this week :D

KandiDuran
2nd Aug 2003, 05:06
As for me, I played and finished every Tomb Raider game excluding the "special ones," I purchased AOD the morning it came out and it took me 4 days to complete, I requested those days off so I could just stay home and play! I know I'm a mess! :p

Usually it took me a couple of months to beat each game...cause either my husband was occuping the PS or I was working! So for me, 4 days was a record! :D

.chio.
31st Aug 2003, 21:56
it took me 3 months to finish tr III the first time y played it and only a week to finish tr chronicles