PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Your Character

Onslaught_
9th Jun 2013, 22:54
Hello all.

I played FFXI on the PS2 way back, and would love to try and reconnect in FFXIV with some of my old friends. I thought that others might like to do the same, so I am trying to get a thread going for that purpose.

Please feel free to post in your character info for others to browse. I'll start us off./tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-sealed.gif

World/Server: Cereberus

Nation: Windhurst

Linkshell: CallToArms

Name: Onslaught

Race: Galka

Main Job: Dark Knight

Sub-job: Samurai

*To any moderators: If this post would be better suited in another area, please let be know.*

SpaceWolf87
10th Jun 2013, 00:25
I played for a little under three years from my xbox 360. Man that game was great! Only thing I hated was no one ever wanted to help out the new guys.

Linkshell: Can't Remember, was just a bunch of us XBOX players who used Party Chat.

Name: Mance

Race: Hume

Sub-job: Black Mage

Onslaught_
10th Jun 2013, 19:32
Hello all.

This was originally posted under the Final Fantasy Series forum, but I think it would be better suited here.

I played FFXI on the PS2 way back, and would love to try and reconnect in FFXIV with some of my old friends. I thought that others might like to do the same, so I am trying to get a thread going for that purpose.
Please feel free to post in your character info for others to browse. I'll start us off./tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-sealed.gif

Linkshell: CallToArms

Name: Onslaught

Race: Galka

Sub-job: Samurai

member_10289789
13th Jun 2013, 01:25
Been soo long since I played Final Fantasy XI. Played the game way before all the expansions came out but stopped. Looking forward to playing Final Fantsy XIV this time around.

Going to by the name: Terraforce

member_10495996
13th Jun 2013, 01:44
<ul>

Server:Seraph Nation:Bastok Linkshell:werfamily Name:Wolvie Race:Galka Main:Warrior Sub:Ninja

[/list]

member_10495996
13th Jun 2013, 01:51
what server terra???

SithHappens
14th Jun 2013, 12:51
As soon as you get on the game, post your character names here so we can find each other. Unless they implimented a link between PSN friends...

Tachimeh
14th Jun 2013, 12:52
Psn: stephenboii Add me :DD

SoulEaterQUEEN
14th Jun 2013, 12:54
I won't be able to get on until tonight... I have an Exam today :(

PSN: SoulEaterQUEEN

SithHappens
14th Jun 2013, 12:54
Psn: stephenboii Add me :DD

I already did, unless i spelt your name wrong...lol. You should add me, Ghalebi1.

:P

BWhisky
14th Jun 2013, 12:59
PSN: DeadlyPacifist Character: Gintoki Sora World NA/EU: Gilgamesh JP: Ifrit

HF.f1Aw
14th Jun 2013, 13:02
PSN: HF_FLaw Character name : HF Flaw ( not made yet but thats going to be my name)

jetsfool
14th Jun 2013, 13:05
Psn: PoliteThunder

IGN: Jay Jetson

Feel free to add me! Is it safe to say what server ill be on?

SithHappens
14th Jun 2013, 13:19
I won't be able to get on until tonight... I have an Exam today :(

PSN: SoulEaterQUEEN

No rush, just look us up when you have the chance. Good luck!

Also, crap, i'm useless at coming up with names. Sith will be the first name, no frakking clue about the last name :P

And get on the Behemoth server when you can, we'll be waiting :)

UndefeatedIrish
14th Jun 2013, 13:23
PSN: NelsonTheFourth

World: Behemoth
Character: Alaric Saltzman

Mako_hanzo
14th Jun 2013, 13:29
Psn: Noctis_Caeium

World: NA Behemoth

Character: Mako Abrie

member_10436799
14th Jun 2013, 13:30
Add me.

PSN-Kingbigboss24

World Bahamoth idk why people spell its Behemoth lol

Character-King BigBoss. I'm new to this so lol

jailbreaktheios
14th Jun 2013, 13:43
ItszBrian

SoulEaterQUEEN
14th Jun 2013, 13:52
Oh darn you guys! I just realized since I AM CANADIAN. I have to register for a US PSN account to get the client... I hope that doesn't mean I have to use it throughout Beta, I won't have contacts :(

But I will play Behemoth!

demyxx
14th Jun 2013, 13:57
PSN: StarsRando

Won't be on till tonight but will be joining you all on Behemoth.

Will give our char name on later.

Mako_hanzo
14th Jun 2013, 13:59
Oh darn you guys! I just realized since I AM CANADIAN. I have to register for a US PSN account to get the client... I hope that doesn't mean I have to use it throughout Beta, I won't have contacts :(

But I will play Behemoth!

just use it to get client and install on original account, its what i did

member_10436799
14th Jun 2013, 14:21
cool looking forward to all you guys on Behemoth

Atma-Weapon
14th Jun 2013, 14:33
I'm on Behemoth aswell.

PSN: Shadeon Character name: Atma Weapon

argentina4687
14th Jun 2013, 14:38
Character name: Ameria Greenleaf.

I'm playing on the pc. I'm on gilgamesh

HF.f1Aw
14th Jun 2013, 14:43
ill be on later tonight as well anyone wanna make a lalafell with me?

Atma-Weapon
14th Jun 2013, 14:45
Has anyone been able to collaborate with a PC user in-game yet?

Raaheelaa
14th Jun 2013, 14:46
PSN: Skrylla

Raaheelaa from FFXI Asura here formally known as Skrylla from FFXI. Waiting for finished download and haven't selected a world yet. Basically going in solo and would like to meet new and old people and make new friends. Any welcoming would be much appreciated =)

jetsfool
14th Jun 2013, 14:57
Add me.

PSN-Kingbigboss24

theyre not spelling it wrong. there actually is a server named Behemoth.

i chose bahamut though.

adding you after I shower and eat.(PoliteThunder)

anyone tryna form a party on the Bahamut server?

SithHappens
14th Jun 2013, 15:04
Got my name! Sith Highwind.

I'll look for you guys when i get into it.

HF.f1Aw
14th Jun 2013, 15:06
I'm HF FLaw ill be on at like 8-9 pm EST so if anyone wants to make a new char or party up ( only lvl 1 olny had time to make my character)

kuroxrokkshuta
14th Jun 2013, 17:01
PSN: KuroxRokkShuta Character Name: Ryuoko Ookami World NA/EU: Leivathian

SofaKingGood
14th Jun 2013, 17:12
Heavens Descendent on Behemoth server

PSN: buccfan001

Jump_Kickasaurus13
14th Jun 2013, 17:43
PSN: KuroxRokkShuta Character Name: Ryuoko Ookami World NA/EU: Leivathian

You should add me...im on the same server

PSN:Ryuugi13x

ill add you when i get home...

kuroxrokkshuta
14th Jun 2013, 18:49
Sure, looking forward to playing with you. I choose the world because it was one of my favourite summons lol.

member_10436799
14th Jun 2013, 19:54
Add me.

PSN-Kingbigboss24

theyre not spelling it wrong. there actually is a server named Behemoth.

i chose bahamut though.

adding you after I shower and eat.(PoliteThunder)

anyone tryna form a party on the Bahamut server?

oh ok then lol well I'm on the bahamut one then. yea add me I'ma be on all night lol

member_10292472
15th Jun 2013, 18:58
Hey guys, Im on as well. Been juggling FFXIV and Anime Convention. Both are awesome. my char name is Cerious Dalgleish.

Remember u can only add people to your friends list, while they are in game. I left mine on while im away at convention, pkease feel free to add and ill accept when i get home.

Thx

member_10628026
15th Jun 2013, 20:00
PSN: OvanXD

Character Name: Exodus Hamlett

I'm online from 9:30pm-11:30pm today. Feel free to friend me if you need an extra party member for a dungeons.

pheonixblack
15th Jun 2013, 20:16
How do I join a party?.

PSN:Cimaira

Character:Reven Raef

And I forgot what server I'm inhttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif, I think it starts with C and has 8 letters.

member_10355583
15th Jun 2013, 23:00
First of all. This is NOT a thread about FFXIV Version 1.0 and the promised beta access.
None of that.
I've been looking around and I haven't really figured out an answer so I was hoping this could be it.
I have a level 50 account, all level 20 jobs except for my main job back when I used to play Version 1.0
It's not a legacy character because I missed the legacy cut off by a LONG LONG time.
My question is this. I have a gaming community that would love to play this with me. But I'm wondering if my character would be classified as a legacy character and therefore be relegated to a legacy server or would it just be a relatively high level character on any server that I choose to transfer to? My community would start all new characters of course and I'd join them but the possibility of having my "high level" would be something to keep with me just in case.
There wouldn't really be any point in playing alone on a legacy server so it's definitely something I'd love to have answered.

Thanks for your speedy replies.

MatthewRMF
26th Aug 2013, 02:49
Hey everyone! I am eager to see every ones character progression.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2780334/ Here is mine

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/ You can find yours here :)

Atrax80
26th Aug 2013, 02:52
I love how the server names are not in alpha order. That's pretty lazy web design.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2232916/

Adventfire
26th Aug 2013, 02:58
Well I haven't been able to get very far with the servers going down then not letting me in but,

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2956338/

Mallust
26th Aug 2013, 03:00
There is no progression you have to spend hours and hours just trying to get into the game cause they don't know how to copy what they have done to the Japan servers to the NA/EU Servers. Pathetic. If they don't have the servers figured out by tomorrow this game is going to be horrible and well be in the same boat as 1.0 really fast, no subscribers and shut down.

Adventfire
26th Aug 2013, 03:02
There is no progression you have to spend hours and hours just trying to get into the game cause they don't know how to copy what they have done to the Japan servers to the NA/EU Servers. Pathetic. If they don't have the servers figured out by tomorrow this game is going to be horrible and well be in the same boat as 1.0 really fast, no subscribers and shut down.

Oh I get that youre sore but your whining has no place in THIS thread. Please post a character or move on

Atrax80
26th Aug 2013, 03:20
I guess i should also note, that, my character that I posted, that was mostly done in open beta. THM to 20, and CNJ to 11, and Fishing to 20 all done in beta.
I've only been able to put 7 levels on THM since early release started. Funny that in open beta, i was able to get way more done compared to the game launch :)

Kusorai
26th Aug 2013, 04:59
xD I'd have some progression if the NA/EU servers didn't explode! o-o it keeps telling me that it can't load the character list for our servers. OH well.. I guess I'll try tomorrow.

Rancyz
29th Aug 2013, 21:30
I was curious on how fast people level and what the average is.... now I know this thread won't be the true average, but I think it would still be interesting to know how fast you are all levelling up.inb4 server too full

As for me I started on Aug 25th and I am level 30 as of now (almost level 31! woohoo).

bulldog2712
29th Aug 2013, 22:49
I played 2 days of the open beta and im on level 25 now

r0lfff
29th Aug 2013, 23:40
I want to play so bad now but I can't log in lol. I'm stuck at 20.

Rancyz
30th Aug 2013, 00:47
I played 2 days of the open beta and im on level 25 now
That's pretty good >_> . Some people cant even get to level 10 in 2 days.

I want to play so bad now but I can't log in lol. I'm stuck at 20.
Yeah, it's a really fun game! It is unfortunate that it was released near a time where a lot of people seem to be going back to school and stuff.

Shotslol89
30th Aug 2013, 01:20
0. Because I can't create a character on any server. :3

Hippy_Pickle
30th Aug 2013, 07:41
I started as a Thaumaturge on the open beta weekend and got that to level 20 but I've done quite a lot of the side jobs too, so currently my Miqo'te is THM 20 - ARC 15 (I think) - CNJ 28 (now main class) - Goldsmith 19 - Weaver 13 - Fisher 8ish - Miner 12ish - Alchemist 8ish and probably few levels on some of the other jobs but I can't think off top of my head lol

I switched to being a Conjurer because there's such a demand for a healer on raids that I get straight in without these 30-45min DPS waiting times. I'm actually enjoying the class and been going for the White Mage which hopefully I should hit tonight, but I tell you what, if people saying being a healer is easy it isn't! :)

Edeien
30th Aug 2013, 08:26
i am level 38, played during the open beta and got my early access :)

graewins
30th Aug 2013, 10:25
i am lvl 17 and i started on the release day

Yamedo
30th Aug 2013, 14:54
I started on the 28th technically, now I'm a 25 acn and 19 thm

lalaloca
1st Sep 2013, 03:11
im lvl 23 Lnc, 16 Cnj, 8 Anc, 12 Ltw. I started in the early access period, but have been takin my time with the game just runnin around exploring and sight seeing. gorgeous game, lovin it when I can actually get on. anyways, happy adventures to everyone :)

Ilions
4th Apr 2014, 22:19
Hi there all, my husband has just come back from being away on business and a bunch of us have moved over to FFXIV and have all been playing on Odin for the past 2 weeks.

He now can't make a char on there because its saying the server is full and he now has to wait (with a time not specified) until the ban is lifted.

Has anyone come across this yet and does it take long? Might sound like a bit of a stupid question but is it just down to server congestion and he will be able to create a char on there during less peak hours? Or is it going to be this way for quite some time... he's impatient because he's a massive FF fan and wants to start levelling as the rest of us are nearing all fully 50 and he's lagging behind somewhat.

Thanks for any feedback.

Hippy_Pickle
7th Apr 2014, 07:25
Odin is one of the busiest EU servers so it's not surprising they have put server restrictions in place again with the influx of new players (from the PS4 beta test). It won't just be Odin affected by this as they have done this previously before they added the newer servers. He might be more successful trying at non peak times, I know that's hardly convenient but thats when they tend to relax the restrictions and it may have only been in place during the PS4 beta.

Hippy_Pickle
7th Apr 2014, 08:31
I've just found this post over on the Lodestone, follow the link to check for updates at the stated times as to if restrictions are in place.

04/07/2014 7:00 AM
Regarding Character Creation Restrictions
Updates on Character Creation Restrictions can be found here (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/80cd4583bf743600105b947d6906d0909189e479).
During periods of high congestion, we may institute a temporary restriction on the creation of new characters.
This information will be updated at the following intervals:
4:00 a.m./ 8:00 a.m./ 1:00 p.m./ 6:00 p.m./ 11:00 p.m. (PDT)
12:00 pm / 4:00 pm / 9:00 pm / 2:00 am / 7:00 am (BST - British Summer Time (GMT+1))

○:Character Creation Possible ×:Character Creation Restricted

- Japan data center
 ○ Aegis
 ○ Alexander
 ○ Anima
 ○ Asura
 ○ Atomos
 × Bahamut
 ○ Belias
 × Carbuncle
 × Chocobo
 ○ Durandal