PDA

View Full Version : PC Saved Games - All Levels

WIZZETTE3457
14th Jul 2003, 12:27
FYI: If you're playing the PC version of Angel Of Darkness, & simply cannot pass any particular level/area, I have saved games for ALL levels of AOD.
If you request a saved game, please do so using my e-mail address (profile or e-mail). Be specific when you name the level you're on and where you're stuck. I have an instruction (READ ME FIRST) document explaining how and where to put the saved game.

Happy hunting! Lara rocks!

WIZZETTE3457
14th Jul 2003, 23:52
So many requests!

Will be going to Universal Studios tomorrow (7-15) until Fri. 7-19.
Will send saved games requested AFTER today as soon as I can when I return.

Chalker
15th Jul 2003, 03:48
Thanks for the SAVE game idea. I'm a PC player and my game has glitched where Kurtis has to fight Boaz Creature in the Boaz Returns level. Ammo doesn't work right, after 5 to 6 shots I'm empty, plus I can't switch targets to destroy pods , no matter which button I hit!!

Need save game after Kurtis gets rid of Boaz.

Regards,

Chalker:D

WIZZETTE3457
15th Jul 2003, 12:22
Did you get the game you requested?

Sylver2k3
15th Jul 2003, 13:10
I got a webhost for you 100mbit if you want i can put the savegames up there...

got php/sql/ etc everything :p

easyduzit
15th Jul 2003, 19:16
I'm stuck fighting the Keeper in the room with the Obscura painting that floats from statue to statue. I know what to do from a walkthrough I've located, but I just cannot get these sluggish controls to respond well enough to grab the item. I just do not seem to have enough time (or I'm a complete spaz). I even searched and found a few trainers online, but they either don't work, or they cause the game to crash. Are there any cheats out there that anyone has found that they know will work, other than swapping save files?

If you or anyone can help me I'd be tickled to death.

Thanks

:confused:

easyduzit
15th Jul 2003, 19:18
Originally posted by easyduzit
I'm stuck fighting the Keeper in the room with the Obscura painting that floats from statue to statue. I know what to do from a walkthrough I've located, but I just cannot get these sluggish controls to respond well enough to grab the item. I just do not seem to have enough time (or I'm a complete spaz). I even searched and found a few trainers online, but they either don't work, or they cause the game to crash. Are there any cheats out there that anyone has found that they know will work, other than swapping save files?

If you or anyone can help me I'd be tickled to death.

Thanks

:confused:

papion2003
26th Jul 2003, 15:12
can you send saved game just after red ghost in hall of seasons. ekjh.64@ntlworld.com thank you

tr_angel_2003
26th Jul 2003, 15:27
Ý am stuck on the easiest level hall of breathes but i couldnt pass this so can you please send me a save game the level which is after hall of breathes
please:D

tr_angel_2003
26th Jul 2003, 15:31
Ý am stuck on the easiest level hall of breathes but i couldnt pass this so can you please send me a save game the level which is after hall of breathes
please

my mail is tr_angel_2003@yahoo.com

WIZZETTE3457
26th Jul 2003, 19:33
I can't send you a saved game after the Breath Of Hades, because there is no specific order in which you accomplish the 4 crystals.

The saved game I have after the Breath of Hades still has the Sanctuary of Flames and Neptune's Hall to complete.

nozihat
28th Jul 2003, 06:41
Greetings!

I'm a fan of TR series but I'm also an angry gamer!!! So many crashes and bugs throughout the game!!!! anyway, I have a request.... Been in Echard's lab, collected the phials, picked up the last shard and slided down the path...Opened the door, and as soon as I reach the centre of the new area..........whoops! the game crashes once again! You don't happen to have a savegame right after that point do u?

(pls. say yes!!!!)

Thanx

WIZZETTE3457
28th Jul 2003, 10:26
SAVED GAME HAS BEEN SENT...

Follow these instructions for downloading and installing the game.

To use the attached saved game, please do the following:
1) Download the game to your MY DOCUMENTS folder.
2) Right-click on the downloaded game and click on RENAME.
3) Rename the game something like: 5.TRAODSG or B.TRAODSG
NOTE: Keep in mind that this game will REPLACE whatever previously saved game was in that “save slot.” You may wish to MOVE your saved games to a temp. folder before moving the saved game I’ve sent you into the actual game.
4) Now right-click on the newly named saved game and click on CUT.
5) Open your C:\Program Files\Eidos\TRAOD\SaveGame folder and right-click inside that folder. Click on PASTE.
6) Voila!

MIG_1
29th Jul 2003, 14:11
Can someone send me the save game right after boaz dies? I really can't kill her!!!!!! Please?

email : bianca_piek@hotmail.com

Lara Croft Online
29th Jul 2003, 14:31
Eidos put saved games on their ftp.

AOD SAVED GAMES (ftp://ftp.eidos.co.uk/pub/uk/tomb_raider_AOD/patch/TOMBRAIDERSAVES.zip)

nozihat
30th Jul 2003, 06:20
thanxs 2 u I managed 2 proceed to the final confrontation area....That Ekhardt guy wasnt that tough after all....OK fellas finished the game, I will seriously reconsider playing it again cos there were soooooooo many crashes!!!!!

tirisias
6th Aug 2003, 10:35
can you send saved game just after red ghost in hall of seasons
tirisiasgr@yahoo.gr

tirisias
6th Aug 2003, 22:35
I would want you to thank me you helped enough I was days stuck there