PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Registration - Questions and Help

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Helterran-510802
8th Dec 2012, 16:38
Discuss and help each other out with registration-related matters and issues here in this thread.
But, first and foremost: make sure to contact customer support (EU (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/), NA (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1)).

Edited by Grimoire
---------------------

Anyone having the same issue? or when the game comes out, it will give us the copy?

member_10382670
8th Dec 2012, 17:50
Mid-2013 FFXIV:RR comes out, with your copy, account, character, transfer, etc., etc..

JemAs69-410115
9th Dec 2012, 16:42
My copy disappeared as well. I have tried and looked if it appeared to be the multiple accounts with a single login but does no appear to be the case. When I registered my game it showed FFXIV:RR from the beginning so no clue why they would remove it from my registered games when it always showed as the new title in my games section. I just want to know that they still have on file that I really did register the original game.

RishabKing-731764
2nd Jan 2013, 02:02
Should I buy in order to play the game or download??

Sneakypantz
12th Apr 2013, 21:26
Received my Beta Invite Email this morning. Was excited all day and raced home from work to start the registration steps to play. Upon entering in my Registration Code, I got the follow error message:

"The code's region is inapplicable.
You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account."

I'm registered in United States and have typed in this code dozens of times. Sometimes when I will try to submit, I'll get a Maintenance page. This only lasts a few minutes. I've tried typing it in lower-case, tried a different browser, etc.

Anyone else running into this problem too? I'm severely annoyed that I got this on a Friday and may possibly have to wait through the weekend until maybe Monday or Tuesday to get an answer. Hoping someone on here can help me to get online this weekend!

member_10562190
12th Apr 2013, 22:47
same problem here

member_10665174
12th Apr 2013, 23:41
yea i got the same thing, i want to try the game bad how do i fix this

Bronz
13th Apr 2013, 06:08
same thing:/ since 3 days ago

Grimoire
13th Apr 2013, 20:37
Submit a report of your issue to [FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5382&la=1)

lakedesire
13th Apr 2013, 23:44
I was selected for the beta test and set up my account. However, I can't login to the beta forums. On Chrome, I can't get the page to load. On Safar/Firefox, I get this message: "You could not log in because that service account has been cancelled."

When I contacted tech support, they told me to log into the beta forums. Not very helpful because my problem is that I can't log into the beta forums.

lionking35
14th Apr 2013, 00:43
Yeah I am having the same problem. Hope there is a fix soon

html_removed// <![CDATA[
" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>">
// ]]>html_removed

Rainbowspite
14th Apr 2013, 13:23
I was wondering where to get the BETA software. I already have my Square-Enix account registered for the beta I just can't find the software.

Shadow_boss
14th Apr 2013, 19:15
@ Sonya you need to be an approved tester via email and receive Register Key once registered, go through Beta Forum and access it,

for those who cannot log into the Beta forum and then suddenly cannot log in to Square Enix Account Management (secure.square-enix.com) then do what I did (cuz i was having the same problem for a couple days), I accessed the secure.square-enix.com from a computer at my college instead of my home, and I managed to log in, ever since then even at my home computer I was able to log into SE managment and Beta Forum.

This might work for you as it did me, so again just log in from a computer NOT in your house or on the same network you're on, and do it some where else, then it should work (hopefully).

As for Jeremiah you'll have to contact customer support but go through their chat, email services can't solve the issue (thats what they told me), they're available

Mon-Friday 9-6 PST

*edit* Ariel, when you're logging into Beta forum you're using Square-Enix ID right? when you log into secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account) at the top of the page you'll see SE ID that's what you use for the username and then the respective password.

However if you're getting the cancelled issue, login to account management, bottom left click Select Services > click FF XIV > Reactivate Services

As long as you are opted into the Beta test you will not be charged fees.

mikaza
15th Apr 2013, 00:20
I still can't log in :(

member_10752571
15th Apr 2013, 01:04
I got play in FFXIV Beta version in Phase 2 and 3. They had been close for Beta Phase 3, waiting for next Phase 4. It might be 1 to 3 weeks after the maintenance. Square Enix will inform you all by email for the next phase start for Beta Tester.

tommygunnz
15th Apr 2013, 16:00
i thought I was reading that phase 2 just started and was told phase 3 was probably next month or sooner. I'm confused. Has phase 2 started or is starting soon? I've read the schedule and have calculated phase 3 which is about now. I don't really care if I'm a tester, I just want the testing to end so they can finalize this badboy, if ever.

Titantic
2nd May 2013, 05:28
Hello, I just thought I would go ahead and point out that the American (US) version of the Realm Reborn site directs beta testers to a page where they can't register as beta testers from the United States. However, I did find an external link to the same page with the option of the United States and it's provinces here: lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.h... (http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.html)

Please look into this, I don't know if it will affect people's ability to get into the beta, but I had applied as being from the UK myself at first, not knowing that there was an option to apply as an American tester. Thank you for you time!

Grimoire
2nd May 2013, 08:14
I'd recommend that you submit a report to [FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5382&la=1)

member_10655875
26th May 2013, 10:21
Hello ,
Not sure where i post this at but I pre order the final fantasy relam reborn CE yesreday morning I haven't got my unlock codes yet for early release only thing i got was the order recipt in my email and a serial number that don't work to register the game it to long.my friends got thier codes and register the game .please help me or tell me what i missing thanks .

Grimoire
26th May 2013, 12:03
[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] [/url]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5382&la=1)

[Digital River Customer Service] [url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29943177/PS3_USERS!_Who_here_has_already_pre-ordered_your_copy_of_FF:_A_Realm_Reborn)

pulled this off the offical site

Early Access to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
If you pre-order FFXIV: A Realm Reborn from a participating retailer and register the pre-order code within the specificied time period, you will be granted access to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn prior to the official launch!

* Details will be announced at a later date with early access commencing prior to launch.
* An internet connection is required for early access.

member_10572639
9th Jun 2013, 20:48
How do I register this code?

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package

When I click the link in email that I got after preordering the CE edition it takes me to a screen and asks for my email address. Nowhere to add the code.

Thanks in advance.

Asmick
9th Jun 2013, 21:25
where did you preorder from? did the email come from square or a retailer?

I preordered from amazon

Per: preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us)

Thanks for pre-ordering FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!

We will send you an email before the Early Access period starts with all the required steps to download the game and set everything up in time.
Please keep your pre-order code safe until further instructions are provided via email on how to redeem it.
Don&rsquo;t forget you can still sign up to participate in the Beta test clicking on the button below.

See you soon in Eorzea!

Tyryen
10th Jun 2013, 00:22
I just pre-ordered from the Square-Enix site, the digital CE, and when i went to the site it said to register but it only asked for my email, it did say they will send an email out to tell us when to put in the pre-order bonus code but i am wondering when that will be? Did i miss the time frame by chance?

Mako_Fiend
10th Jun 2013, 00:40
I have the same issue...

Mako_Fiend
10th Jun 2013, 00:58
It drives me crazy that I can't seem to register my game till it comes out... This to me seems very outdated, It should auto link your purchase to your account stating that you have purchased "such and such game." expecially if you purchased from there site.

Onslaught_
10th Jun 2013, 01:24
It drives me crazy that I can't seem to register my game till it comes out... This to me seems very outdated, It should auto link your purchase to your account stating that you have purchased "such and such game." expecially if you purchased from there site.

One reason they might not allow this is because your card/method of payment won't be billed until the item ships, and so you could cancel your purchase at anytime and cause them headaches. Just a thought.

Grimoire
10th Jun 2013, 01:39
This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY XIII-XIV Forum (/go/forum/view/139235/235423/final_fantasy_xiii-xiv_forum)].

Superwoo
10th Jun 2013, 02:55
I never even received a code I ordered from na SquareEnix store but no code and no confirmation just thanx for order is all and haven't billed my visa... Did my order go thru or am I gonna miss all the pre-order goodies???? Where me codes SE

member_10572639
11th Jun 2013, 09:49
I was actually charged and received confirmation with the code described above in my first post. I've pre-ordered Collector's Edition for PC (not digitial) from Square-Enix store since it is an exclusive here. They charged me and I got the code in confirmation email. And the link they provided in that confirmation email to register the code took me to the website to register my email address for a newsletter. So i guess I have to wait until they send me a nother email note when i can actually input that code and register it somewhere.

Jasonwilson25
13th Jun 2013, 13:39
Can someone point me to the right direction, I got the e-mail from SE about verisons 1 users able to get beta access, I logged into my account and I am not seeing any direction for any codes, I downoaded the client and logged in with my account credentials and its asking me the registration code for beta.

Am I not a version users? or is there another level to this? I purchased the game when it first came out, saw the game dying when I started playing, had a GM gave me a few million gil before the game ended.. which I thought was kinda nice of him...

Any direction or info would be nice.

Thank you.

venkaramon
13th Jun 2013, 14:51
go to the original FF14 forums, lodestone, your best bet in finding an answer is there.

Grimoire
13th Jun 2013, 15:33
[The Lodestone] forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forum.php (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forum.php)

member_10552361
14th Jun 2013, 09:42
So for every ps3 user trying to register now, a few things to note.

first step, register your beta code on squnix's 'preparebeta' site www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/inde... (http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/index_na.html), you'll go through a wizard where it asks you for you beta code. When completed, you can log into your square enix account to verify it's registerd. you'll also get an email.

now on your ps3, download ffxiv beta via the instructions in the email.
the link above talks about going to the forums, but honestly it's so hammered right now i wouldnt bother, just try it later. I think that part is mostly for PC users so they can download the client. Any pc users can confirm for me? Anyways...

Here is the part where all the funkiness happens.
the ps3 browser sucks so you might get stuck where it's telling you the steps you need to take, or to enter a one time password, or basically any page where you should see a 'next' or 'ok' or 'login' button.

You might be asking, do i need a one time password? is it frozen? Nope, the browser just sucks and didnt load a visible button lol ^^; but it's there, so try moving your mouse below the area where you were prompted to confirm or enter information, and your mouse should change from a cursor to a hand, click on the invisible button there and you'll be taken to the next step.

Hope this helps any of you ps3 users strugling with this.

Also: did you get a UK code? are you in NA? Try it before you call support or create a new account. Lots of reports that NA players have been able to register UK codes without additional busy work. Myself included.

Ethelion
14th Jun 2013, 10:21
I am having an issue trying to get this to wrok, and I didn't see it covered in your topic. I got a beta invite for the PS3. I take the link in the email, same link you have above, and click here to register your beta code. Then it takes you to the login screen, but everytime I try to log in it's saying invalid username or password and I literally just made this account, it's driving me nuts and I don't know how to fix it.

Dakhai
14th Jun 2013, 10:23
Thanks for your help Nephlyte, much appreciated. but I still can't get in. I can see the buttons fine, but it keeps telling me my Square-Enix password is incorrect, even though it's obviously not, seeing as how I can hop on my pc and reply in the forums, no? it works fine logging me in to the square enix forums. but on my ps3, no dice. i've done it many, many times to make sure I wasn't making a mistake. the only thing I can think of is this one-time password thing, that you said is not required.

Fubar4585
14th Jun 2013, 10:28
I am having an issue trying to get this to wrok, and I didn't see it covered in your topic. I got a beta invite for the PS3. I take the link in the email, same link you have above, and click here to register your beta code. Then it takes you to the login screen, but everytime I try to log in it's saying invalid username or password and I literally just made this account, it's driving me nuts and I don't know how to fix it.

Same here. I got on the PS3 ok. but can't log in there either

member_10401461
14th Jun 2013, 11:21
After you enter info with the PS3, if you hit start it adds a space, remeber to remove the space.

SoulEaterQUEEN
14th Jun 2013, 11:25
I'm having login issues too. I even made a new Square Enix account and it took my code and everything.. Gaaah, this is frustrating.

I got in.... Again. Phew, but don't keep entering your one time password, that was my mistake.

fingers
14th Jun 2013, 11:28
my problem is that.. it keeps stopping while downloading the beta client patches. It just stops @ almost finished.. and then it restarts..... all over again...

Dakhai
14th Jun 2013, 11:29
After you enter info with the PS3, if you hit start it adds a space, remeber to remove the space.

nope. the whole space after input thing is not the problem, either.

xarf
14th Jun 2013, 11:34
Yeah, I have the same problem with the Ps3 beta registration. I have a SE account, verified it, and now Im in the Ps3 browser where it is asking me to input my SE ID and password. I hit the login button and it tells me that my ID or password is incorrect.

member_10552361
14th Jun 2013, 11:42
Thanks for your help Nephlyte, much appreciated. but I still can't get in. I can see the buttons fine, but it keeps telling me my Square-Enix password is incorrect, even though it's obviously not, seeing as how I can hop on my pc and reply in the forums, no? it works fine logging me in to the square enix forums. but on my ps3, no dice. i've done it many, many times to make sure I wasn't making a mistake. the only thing I can think of is this one-time password thing, that you said is not required.

hmm, try and log in here secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account)

if you can log into that, use those same credentials for the ps3 setup page, then hit the login button.

if it still doesnt work, then their login server is probably getting hammered. I know they had a maintenance message on there a bit ago, but i dont see it on there now.

you definitely do not need to enter a 1 time password if this is the first time your playin xiv. i'm assuming 1.0 players do.

member_10743662
14th Jun 2013, 11:44

first step, register your beta code on squnix's 'preparebeta' site www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/inde... (http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/index_na.html), you'll go through a wizard where it asks you for you beta code. When completed, you can log into your square enix account to verify it's registerd. you'll also get an email.

the link above talks about going to the forums, but honestly it's so hammered right now i wouldnt bother, just try it later. I think that part is mostly for PC users so they can download the client. Any pc users can confirm for me? Anyways...

the ps3 browser sucks so you might get stuck where it's telling you the steps you need to take, or to enter a one time password, or basically any page where you should see a 'next' or 'ok' or 'login' button.

You might be asking, do i need a one time password? is it frozen? Nope, the browser just sucks and didnt load a visible button lol ^^; but it's there, so try moving your mouse below the area where you were prompted to confirm or enter information, and your mouse should change from a cursor to a hand, click on the invisible button there and you'll be taken to the next step.

Also: did you get a UK code? are you in NA? Try it before you call support or create a new account. Lots of reports that NA players have been able to register UK codes without additional busy work. Myself included.

does everyone have to have a one time password?

member_10552361
14th Jun 2013, 11:46
my problem is that.. it keeps stopping while downloading the beta client patches. It just stops @ almost finished.. and then it restarts..... all over again...

not sure how familar you are with using cmd line, but trying pinging google.

ping www.google.com -t

just so we can rule out that it isnt your connection. if it's consistent, you can probably safely say it's the NA squex server and you'll just need to sit tight untill the butt load of players all stop hammering it right now ^^

xarf
14th Jun 2013, 11:46

hmm, try and log in here secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account)

if you can log into that, use those same credentials for the ps3 setup page, then hit the login button.

if it still doesnt work, then their login server is probably getting hammered. I know they had a maintenance message on there a bit ago, but i dont see it on there now.

you definitely do not need to enter a 1 time password if this is the first time your playin xiv. i'm assuming 1.0 players do.

thanks for the link. It still does not work for me. still getting a message saying my id or password is incorrect. Is my SE ID the same as my SE username that I use to log-in to the SE website?

member_10552361
14th Jun 2013, 11:47

does everyone have to have a one time password?

nope, if you didnt play 1.0, you do NOT need a 1-time password. you just need to make sure the credentials you type in here work secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account)

You15
14th Jun 2013, 11:48
yess exactly. or make a new account

member_10552361
14th Jun 2013, 11:50

thanks for the link. It still does not work for me. still getting a message saying my id or password is incorrect. Is my SE ID the same as my SE username that I use to log-in to the SE website?

ah, there's your problem. It might be different actually. So see if you can recover your password and or username via that link i sent you, then try and log into that site again. If it works, then try it on the ps3. Should be good after that =)

Also i'm assuming you played ffxi. if not, create a new account. the na-square enix site is different from the vanilla square enix site. the vanilla site, allows you to link mmo's to your account, billing stuff etc. the na square enix site is for essentially everything else. I would make your username and password for both sites the same if you able to avoid any future headaches.

xarf
14th Jun 2013, 12:26

ah, there's your problem. It might be different actually. So see if you can recover your password and or username via that link i sent you, then try and log into that site again. If it works, then try it on the ps3. Should be good after that =)

Also i'm assuming you played ffxi. if not, create a new account. the na-square enix site is different from the vanilla square enix site. the vanilla site, allows you to link mmo's to your account, billing stuff etc. the na square enix site is for essentially everything else. I would make your username and password for both sites the same if you able to avoid any future headaches.

oh, ok? so how do I get to the vanilla site? wont it be a problem for me to register under the same email adress? And no, I have not played FF14 yet. I just got the ps3 beta code this morning.

brandonu22
14th Jun 2013, 13:59
So, this morning I recieved the e-mail with my beta product key and registration key
I went to my ps3 logged in and input the product key
The product downloaded successfully but said i had to link my square enix account and my ps3 account and register the game to continue

I, for one, don't know how to connect the 2 accounts and when I go to register a new game the reigstration key they gave me has 1 more section grouped letters than what's provided... Idk what i'm doing wrong...
(I've not recieved any region errors yet so i don't know if when i get this situated on entering at the right place or what i'll get it then idk???)

member_10521268
14th Jun 2013, 14:32
i got the same e-mail, but my playstation3 promotion code won't work. It says it is either incorrect or no longer valid. I am sure i have typed the code in correctly, even with or without caps. Is anyone else having this problem?

member_10172955
14th Jun 2013, 14:58
i too was able to register the code on the site but when i tried to redeem the code on the PS3 it was invalid. Three of my friends are currently playing the game and are teasing me. I'm SOOOOOOO stressed out right now.

kazum
14th Jun 2013, 15:00
Hi guys i know every one is getting angry and mad i am to for one but from what i been reading and understanding that this is just a Beta Service account its not ment for playing i mean if you want i will post the word i saw im just letting you guys know ahead of time if anyone got into the game and let us know that would be great but other then that what i seen is making me think that its a beta account waiting for the offical . i know beta mean trying it out and seeing how the game is but other then that. we have to wait if anything question i will try to answer as much as i know but please wait and see what they want us to do about this beta account.

member_10736636
14th Jun 2013, 15:13
I sent a message through the "contact us" button on the same problem I'm having... But I have everything ready to go and activated except for the PS3 promotional code you gave me in my e-mail. When I punch it in it says it's either incorrect or invalid. I've tried it through the store and the XMB. Any help would be nice. schmitchell@gmail.com (mailto:schmitchell@gmail.com)

EvilGuanXing
14th Jun 2013, 15:35
i got the same e-mail, but my playstation3 promotion code won't work. It says it is either incorrect or no longer valid. I am sure i have typed the code in correctly, even with or without caps. Is anyone else having this problem?

The reason why you can't log in is that the promotion code has a timer, Where you need to type it in within a hour of it's Arrival.

Which Basically means you can't play the Beta at all!!!

PS This happen to me and made me very angry because I couldn't review the game nor give my opinion.

Another thing, The Letter i got was sent at 5:00 AM, which left me until 6:00 AM to write it, But I woke up at 6:30 AM and Found

the letter when it was too late. Square Enix sure got into a mess this time.

member_10172955
14th Jun 2013, 15:38
Read my Post i made called "SO STRESSED" My advice might help you out.

EvilGuanXing
14th Jun 2013, 15:57
It had 1 Hour timer, Check the time of when that letter was sent and add a hour to it. That's the time when the Promotion codes expired.

It was sent to me at 5:00 AM and expired at 6:00 AM, That was 15 minutes before i woke up. Pretty Sad, huh

member_10174415
14th Jun 2013, 16:38
Read my Post i made called "SO STRESSED" My advice might help you out.

If you received the email from square with a Beta Registration Code and Playstation 3 Promo Code, they do not have a 1 hour expiration. It's been mentioned on the beta forums that some people were send codes for the wrong region. People in Canada given US codes so they may get an invalid code or invalid region. There is a workaround discussed by members but not sure if its 100%. I got my email at 6am, went to work, got off and just keyed everything in. Registered fine and just waiting for download. Try to see if you can find what you need on the beta forums.

fallenwaffles
14th Jun 2013, 16:41

I am too having the same problem. :/

12thman
14th Jun 2013, 18:04
my problem i having is that is said the registration code would be sent in an email...i got the email and inside was no 20 digit alphanumeric code...WTF..... where is this code? plz help

</pre>

ladystrages
14th Jun 2013, 18:41
The 20 digit code is in your original email inviting you to the beta.

12thman
14th Jun 2013, 18:50
YA so i got it from some guy Today so i guess i was stressing about it not being in a email that i never even had...i just pm'ed the guy i got it from so hopfully should have it resoved today

member_10528979
14th Jun 2013, 18:58
my registration codes are not working for my ps3 either:( fix quick please been waiting for a long time

fingers
14th Jun 2013, 23:22
[quote=imported_Marlon]

i restarted the ps3 since the client froze for some reason and reseted my modem. and bingo.

kazum
15th Jun 2013, 01:06
well im able to get in and everything else beside the one time password thats all to it i dont have one so yeah thats why i can do anything about it i mean i havent got a e mail from them or any PM so yeah i downloaded it and install it i was able to get to it beside the part where it says Username : Password: one time Password. that is where im stuck at i been stuck on this for hours so yeah

member_10632130
15th Jun 2013, 01:15
my registration codes are not working for my ps3 either:( fix quick please been waiting for a long time

guess you got a US ONLY code..

my psn is canadian, so the code did not work also... just create a US PSN/SEN account and redeem the code there..

kazum
15th Jun 2013, 02:24
has any one got in the Game yet? if so please post a reply saying you are in i am still trying to find a way. thank you guys

member_10821290
15th Jun 2013, 02:45
Who have Ps3 code and not use it . Please send it to me.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

I tried to request from SQE long time ago,but SQE not send invite to me. T_T

Thank You.

Dr_Ride
15th Jun 2013, 03:09
I'm sure everyone and there dog is trying to get in on this beta and it seems most are having troubles doing so.

I want in on the fun!

If someone has a NA registration code and ps3 code they won't use. . . Hook it up!

wa.wkb1@gmail.com (mailto:wa.wkb1@gmail.com)

cheers!

1990Srider
17th Jun 2013, 01:22
a few days ago I resieved an email with how to register for the beta witha 5 spaced code for reistering for the square enix account and another code for the ps3 my problem is.

1: I opened up my email read what I had to do went to the main webside here:www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/inde... (http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/index_en.html)
2: I followed the instructions and went to step on to register my 5 spaced code for the beta
3: it took me here :secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/f... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivbetatop?rgn=eu&lng=en)
4: I clicked on I dont have a squar enix account
5: I proceeded to make one
6: after that it took me to here to log in secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=ffxivrebornbeta)
7: after that I was sent here after i accepted terms and conditions: secure.square-enix.com/account/app (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app)
8 when I entered the code I resieved this message: The code's region is inapplicable.
You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account.

any help on how to register I also tried on my ps3 for the game its self it said code invalid

member_10454670
17th Jun 2013, 01:53
Yeah check the Lodestone website here: lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/news/de... (http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/news/detail?newsId=19d2b113cfd4fccd142dbeb95d67d54780de0f68)

They are aware of the issue, so submit a ticket and you should hear back soon. Just keep in mind they are incredibly busy so it may take a few days. Good thing the next beta phase isn't until this coming weekend.

1990Srider
18th Jun 2013, 00:35
Thanks the fastest way i found to fix it was when you creat the Square enix account here: secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/f... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivbetatop?rgn=eu&lng=en)

1: I made a new account with them with a new password, I did have to use a different E-mail address

2: I made the region UN -United Kingdom

3: when it came to putting the codes in it work and it aloud me to download the game.

still can figure out how to fix the ps3 code problem i think has to do with some type of maintenance.

so theres a quick fix for thews that are having this problem

member_10207729
22nd Jun 2013, 14:43
Hey there, I Registered my Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 Collectors Edition ok and dandy, but, when i check my games registered to my account, it dosent mention if its Standard, or Collecters Edition. Im a North America user, is this a known issue? or is there some other way to confirm that it did indeed register the Collectors Edition and not the standard Edition. getting a little worries here.

member_10692149
22nd Jun 2013, 20:49
same issue here. but no1 has replied to my question. =(

Railage
28th Jun 2013, 21:00
I got a PS3 code for the United Kingdoms.. I need a United States code.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

suzanne.varnell.7
28th Jun 2013, 21:47
I am just wondering..when I signed up for the beta code it only gave me the option to pick UK it showed no NA. Is that going to mess me up? thanks in advance.

Golazo
28th Jun 2013, 23:02
So, this morning I recieved the e-mail with my beta product key and registration key
I went to my ps3 logged in and input the product key
The product downloaded successfully but said i had to link my square enix account and my ps3 account and register the game to continue

I, for one, don't know how to connect the 2 accounts and when I go to register a new game the reigstration key they gave me has 1 more section grouped letters than what's provided... Idk what i'm doing wrong...
(I've not recieved any region errors yet so i don't know if when i get this situated on entering at the right place or what i'll get it then idk???)

hay bro i got the same problem with the registration of my FFXIV Beta, did you solved it yet??? how did you did it???

suzanne.varnell.7
29th Jun 2013, 02:44
Me too! How do we get one for the NA servers?

member_10322068
29th Jun 2013, 03:30
ok so i have an ign prime account the code has a message on it saying its not redemable untill today jun 29th when i went to enter the code it says that it is either invalid or has already been redeemed , does anyone have any insight on this subject ifso plz post and help me out really want to play

member_10207729
29th Jun 2013, 06:50
Hey there, I Registered my Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 Collectors Edition ok and dandy, but, when i check my games registered to my account, it dosent mention if its Standard, or Collecters Edition. Im a North America user, is this a known issue? or is there some other way to confirm that it did indeed register the Collectors Edition and not the standard Edition. getting a little worries here.

anyone?

member_10399238
29th Jun 2013, 16:34
When is registration going to reopen for FFXIV.

I preordered the game so that I could play the beta. I go to redeem my code and registration is currently unavailable? Really? Any news on when its going to reopen.

Platform PS3

member_10403753
29th Jun 2013, 17:19
Ps3 preorder is for early access not beta. As far as I know. Early access will start being of August.

Grimoire
30th Jun 2013, 06:28
This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY XIII-XIV Forum (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139235/235423/final_fantasy_xiii-xiv_forum)].

---

[Before posting a new thread...] (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29966925/Before_posting_a_new_thread...)

Morgue101
30th Jun 2013, 11:49

anyone?

Have you tried contacting their chat support? They've been extremely helpful with the issues I've had so far with my account.

kurochin
1st Jul 2013, 19:29
I can't even find the chat support :O

rikki_tikki
2nd Jul 2013, 01:27
Me neither. I have v.1 collectors edition registered, but don't know how to obtain the new one. They offered it for free on an email, but didn't say how. I can't find a chat support, just email.

marcos.pacheco
2nd Jul 2013, 08:46
Same problem here. =/

Andryste
2nd Jul 2013, 10:55
Same problem here. =/

How did you get the same problem? The Beta has been closed since Saturday June 29th at like 12:00AM PST

If you couldn't play over the weekend contact customer support and they should be able to fix the problem before next test, which I am thinking/hoping will be this weekend.

marcos.pacheco
2nd Jul 2013, 12:13
Same problem here. =/

How did you get the same problem? The Beta has been closed since Saturday June 29th at like 12:00AM PST

If you couldn't play over the weekend contact customer support and they should be able to fix the problem before next test, which I am thinking/hoping will be this weekend.

I had the problem on weekend and cant complete my registration.

billyboi71
2nd Jul 2013, 12:16
im on the account login scree of the beta. i have an account but no idea where to find a one time password. help?

Grimoire
2nd Jul 2013, 12:42
See this thread: [Before posting a new thread...] (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29966925/Before_posting_a_new_thread...)

member_10203784
2nd Jul 2013, 12:47
it tells me i have an invalid login on the beta sign in, but i can log into the website fine can someone help me please.

jonathan.c.barboza
2nd Jul 2013, 12:55
Also I have a similar problem, but in my case I click the link to register in the forum and says it my password and login are incorrect, the same happens in the download. ID or password is incorrect. I keep trying and trying desperately to create longin the forum and download it. Was all happy when I saw the e-mail: s

Ebola510
4th Jul 2013, 03:22
Ok so after E3 I noticed a thing in the playststion store about downloading the trailer to FFXIV and possibly winning a beta code. I said what the heck and went for it well about over an hour ago I got a message on psn with code to get the client. I made my account, I used the one houre code thing, and everything seemed to be going good until I reached the Registration code part. Now it tells me that the registration code is a 20 digit alphanumeric code that was sent in my notification email, I check it and it's not there. The only thing that's in the email is a message telling me that my account has been confirmed. I've spent the past hour googling what to do or a way to contact Square and I found nothing. So I do not know what to do about this.../tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

blazenlobo
4th Jul 2013, 03:50
Ok so after E3 I noticed a thing in the playststion store about downloading the trailer to FFXIV and possibly winning a beta code. I said what the heck and went for it well about over an hour ago I got a message on psn with code to get the client. I made my account, I used the one houre code thing, and everything seemed to be going good until I reached the Registration code part. Now it tells me that the registration code is a 20 digit alphanumeric code that was sent in my notification email, I check it and it's not there. The only thing that's in the email is a message telling me that my account has been confirmed. I've spent the past hour googling what to do or a way to contact Square and I found nothing. So I do not know what to do about this...

I KNOW THE PAIN I GOING THOUGH THE SAME THING ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING

blazenlobo
4th Jul 2013, 03:52
Ok so after E3 I noticed a thing in the playststion store about downloading the trailer to FFXIV and possibly winning a beta code. I said what the heck and went for it well about over an hour ago I got a message on psn with code to get the client. I made my account, I used the one houre code thing, and everything seemed to be going good until I reached the Registration code part. Now it tells me that the registration code is a 20 digit alphanumeric code that was sent in my notification email, I check it and it's not there. The only thing that's in the email is a message telling me that my account has been confirmed. I've spent the past hour googling what to do or a way to contact Square and I found nothing. So I do not know what to do about this...

Ebola510
4th Jul 2013, 06:36
Okay so through my complaining I got psn to send me another code. It's weird in not sure what happened but at least I got it, and now the ridiculously long wait for everything to download.

MidnightEclipseX
4th Jul 2013, 07:06
the registration code/beta code is in the PSN message with the game client

Andryste
4th Jul 2013, 11:02
Not to worry the next beta test doesn't start till tomorrow anyway so you you will not miss anything. It will be opening at 2 am PST (Tonight which is technically tomorrow)

carjitsu
4th Jul 2013, 11:31
Anyone else having an issue with the Collector Edition Digital DL for Windows Pre-order? This site takes me through the entire process, then takes me to a default screen?

member_10193053
6th Jul 2013, 11:22
im having a different problem all together the beta wont let me use my square enix id it keeps telling me its invalid but idk if it that "one time code" thing because i used the same password to log in to the main site n my email is too long to put in the id section so i know it not asking me for the email but for my sqaure enix name ...ugh this just makes me not wanna play it

krislee97
7th Jul 2013, 00:26
sypher, i´ve got the same problem and i know the reason. it isnt because of the one time code. the problem is that you might have received the uk password for the beta, whilst you have an us account (or vice versa). They sent me the beta for uk and because of that my us square enix account doesnt work. Because of that, i created an uk square enix account but when i put my 20 digit code it says that i need the same region password of my uk square enix account. a pain in the ass :/

Robertsshaw86
9th Jul 2013, 16:56
On the email i received it said nothing about a expiry code, so i didnt rush to input it as i was decorating. when i when doen stairs and turned on the ps3 and installed the beta test game, i went to enter the beta code and it states at the bottom that the code expires 1 hour after receiving it - this sucks, square enix thinks we can drop whatever we are doing to input a code there and then. they need to send more codes out. anyon have their contact details as their site keeps putting me through a loop

Tallyburger
12th Aug 2013, 21:35
Hello,

I am having issues when trying to trying to register Final Fantasy XIV on my profile. When I add the sixteen digit code and hit 'check', I get a green light and the Final Fantasy XIV image shows up on the right correctly. But when I hit register, the website appears to refresh the page or otherwise fail to register the game.

- I still get a 'green light' when I type my code in.
- I have deleted all cookies, cleared my cache, tried this on two different browsers as well as two different computers.
- This 16-digit key is one of two keys my boyfriend bought from the square enix store; his key worked on his account and is acting normal.

Thank you for your time, hope to get this resolved soon!

- Tallyburger

OMG_Noodles
13th Aug 2013, 02:40
when i enter my code i get told its invalid maybe we have to wait til a closer date?

Tallyburger
13th Aug 2013, 16:53
You should probably check the code again; I do not get any message of my code being invalid.

I tried the one that my boyfriend has already used and that comes up as 'invalid'. My other code simply does nothing but refresh the page when I hit register. No errors, no 'invalid' messages, etc...

Dimitris8895
13th Aug 2013, 22:42
I have just the same issue as you. Just as I hit register, the page refreshes. Sent an e-mail on support, that's the response:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry for the confusion regarding your FINAL FANTASY XIV registration code. At the moment the pre-order codes have not yet been sent out. They will be able to be entered on the registration website once it has been activated and until then it won't be visible on your account.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team

Confusing though.

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 01:49
its very strange because after I put my credit card info into the Register/Payment method and entered my Credit card number etc... I then re entered the code and it worked.. very confusing for first time players =(

Gunnarok
14th Aug 2013, 04:39
Hi guys, I've a problem and I don't know how to resolve this issue.
I have a copy of Final Fantasy XIV CE (First Edition, 2010) and I played it for months.
Now, that I want to partecipate on Final Fantasy XIV ARR, I can't do that..
I discoreved that on my account I haven't my Game registred. But I have the codes.
If I try to put it on my Profile for register it, doesn't work.

How can I do?
I'll appreciate answers!
Thanks,
Gunnarok.

Dimitris8895
14th Aug 2013, 08:52
Where did you enter your credit card's details? I want to try your method.

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 10:45
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app

heres the link however if it doesn't seem to work go to your account management log on Click on Register/ update payment method then click Register/ Update and follow the prompts

Tallyburger
14th Aug 2013, 17:26
I am growing very weary about this issue, and yet no one from Square Enix has actually contacted me with a solution. I have tried their other solution methods and am currently looking for a customer service number.

The error I continually get when I enter the code is now: "MGAMEREG_ERROR_REGISTER_GAME_INSERT_VALID_CODE"

- Before yesterday evening I was NOT receiving any error code, just a refresh of the page. Has someone used my code without my knowledge?

Recalcitrant
14th Aug 2013, 19:25
I am growing very weary about this issue, and yet no one from Square Enix has actually contacted me with a solution. I have tried their other solution methods and am currently looking for a customer service number.

The error I continually get when I enter the code is now: "MGAMEREG_ERROR_REGISTER_GAME_INSERT_VALID_CODE"

- Before yesterday evening I was NOT receiving any error code, just a refresh of the page. Has someone used my code without my knowledge?

I've been getting this error since preordering yesterday. Sent a help request to both SE and digital river. Took about 24 hours just to get a "we received received your request" message from SE, nothing from DR. I'm not sure if that code is for the pre-order bonus and is separate (and that they're sending another key for the game itself later), but the fact that it took forever to get the first email from DR doesn't inspire me with confidence over being able to play this weekend.

Verin1985
15th Aug 2013, 15:53
I have the same problem and i wrote Support allready with email and my Code...

RooeeZe
15th Aug 2013, 15:56
I recently received my code to play FFARRB on PS3 and I've had nothing but trouble since I have received the code, there is no reason it should be so difficult to play. I tried registering a new account on my PS3 and it keeps telling me "No valid service account is available, in order to play FF you must first purchase the digital download from the store".

What does that even mean? I received my email code and it informed me to input my download code under account management on the crossbar menu, which I did. Now its saying I have to go somewhere else to do something with little explanation? This is a huge turnoff I don't even feel like bothering with this for 2 days of playtime, I probably wont even be able to log on before that time is up let alone even enjoy the game at all. There is no reason why playing this game should be so difficult for a PS3 user, we should be able to put in the code, register and start playing. No body wants to bicker with countless screens and personal troubleshooting, it makes the consumer think you developers have done nothing but fancy up the graphics, did you forget we want to just play?

Isn't that the main reason people purchase game? To escape reality for a bit and do what one cannot do in real life? I don't want to click and wander through menus on my laptop in hope of troubleshooting your terrible login / registration process, it should be fluid, it should be welcoming, it shouldn't take 40mins for someone to figure out how to play your game. With all this ranting I will get no help, and will have a useless beta code sitting in my email with 6K+mb's taken up on my ps3's HDD for what? for false hope of playing something new and exciting, as an original FF online player this is the ultimate bummer. Thank you SE for improving the graphics and gameplay but forgetting about improving how your gamer connects to your world, for forgetting to make registration fluid and inviting. This seems like another half assed take at something with amazing potential, and again my 1st impression is its a ruined multimillion dollar waste of time.

ReignOmega
15th Aug 2013, 16:30
Im having the same issue and would like a bit of clarification....I need to buy the game outright to play the beta? Im playing the Beta to decide if the game is worth buying. I played FFXI for 4 years and I got the FFXIV beta thank GOD because I would have wasted money on it, Im hoping the beta for ARR is a better showing as I absolutely WANT to give SE my money for this game...please elaborate if possible?

Ayelwen
15th Aug 2013, 16:31
The situation was even stranger for me, I preordered Digital CE and the order confirmation email had the Serial number, so I went to my SE account and added the game. It worked fine. It added the game under the "My Games" on my profile. I go back to check today to see if I can download it yet, and my game is gone.... It not longer has it registered on my account and the code will not register. Poofs, Gone.

RooeeZe
15th Aug 2013, 16:34
We would be lucky to receive a reply from someone of merit, a lot of developers are about $$ and reputation rather than the fan base and loyal customers. Looks like its back to WoW for me.

B4dMoon
15th Aug 2013, 16:39
Hello guys I have problem with my game serial, i'v pre-ordered the game( ff realm reborn) , i'v registered the game and now when i log in into my account it's says that i don't have any game registered .So I must buy this game again ? :( Sorry for my english ,this is not my native language.

scorpion2013
15th Aug 2013, 16:44
Same issue. No game in profile. Won't accept the code that was emailed to me.

Nightshade1
15th Aug 2013, 16:48
I am having the same issue. I tried to use the same code that I previously registered and it now says its not a valid code.

B4dMoon
15th Aug 2013, 16:50
I hope they will give us some solution.

Nightshade1
15th Aug 2013, 17:08
Or at least respond in some manner so we know they are aware and are working on a fix.

italianoprime
15th Aug 2013, 17:09
yea im having the same issue.. just went to check it and it was gone.. re-applied the code and its invalid... -_- this whole process has been nothing but dead ends and more questions .... *le sigh

Skwarski
15th Aug 2013, 17:18
@B4dMoon
Same issue here Ream Reborn went *poof* and vanished from my profile. :eek:

Chruxl
15th Aug 2013, 17:26
I recently received my code to play FFARRB on PS3 and I've had nothing but trouble since I have received the code, there is no reason it should be so difficult to play. I tried registering a new account on my PS3 and it keeps telling me "No valid service account is available, in order to play FF you must first purchase the digital download from the store".

I'm having this problem as well. I can't find the product code because I ordered from GameStop. Maybe it will be fixed later? I don't know. It's pretty frustrating, to say the least. I mean, what's the point of the beta if I can't play it until release, anyway?

Nightshade1
15th Aug 2013, 17:40
Well i put in a customer support ticket, guess we'll see if anything comes of it.

Nightshade1
15th Aug 2013, 17:41
The situation was even stranger for me, I preordered Digital CE and the order confirmation email had the Serial number, so I went to my SE account and added the game. It worked fine. It added the game under the "My Games" on my profile. I go back to check today to see if I can download it yet, and my game is gone.... It not longer has it registered on my account and the code will not register. Poofs, Gone.

Exact same for me....

Nightshade1
15th Aug 2013, 17:43
Yup, ticket created here too...

B4dMoon
15th Aug 2013, 17:54
I hope those keys are only hidden during the beta . Let's wait for official information.

backburner
15th Aug 2013, 17:54
i had the new game pre-registered for early acces, FF removed it today! wtf

darkcat1
15th Aug 2013, 17:58
the service hasn't gone live yet but I thought I could at least use the client(which took forever do download) to create my initial PS3 beta account and have it come up in maintenance mode. I've been plagued by the same errors as you guys and I even got an error when trying to link my PSN account to my SE account. I have no idea if it worked at all and I have a current SE ID and FFXI account(my sister plays) with an authenticator key.

I'm also kinda disappointed that I only have three days in winch to try out the game. When I signed up I was hoping for at least two weeks at the least and I was really thinking a Month! I don't really have much time and money for MMOs anymore but wanted to see how the game was, do a quest or two and get in on the group combat...

ghgh4646
15th Aug 2013, 18:09
Same problem, does this actually mean that the game needs to be bought before i can take part in the beta????

darkcat1
15th Aug 2013, 18:26
Same problem, does this actually mean that the game needs to be bought before i can take part in the beta????

the PS3 beta service goes like at 4AM EST["Friday, August 16, 2013 at 2 a.m. (PDT) " from the email] by my reckoning. I'd rather solve this issue beforehand but I can't even access the beta tester forums to get support.

Gonzothegreat198
15th Aug 2013, 18:47
For those of you who are getting confused here. This is not a true open beta, where you download the installer, login and boom you're downloading. In order for you to download you must have received a "BETA REGISTRATION KEY." This is different that your "PRE-ORDER REGISTRATION KEY." You cannot use your Preorder key to access beta. Also unless you registered your preorder BEFORE JULY 30, 2013 it will not be registered automatically. When you preordered it should have sent you an email that stated you would be notified when Pre-Order Registrations reopen. The Pre-Order Registrations have been announced to be beginning on August 20, 2013. The beta application is currently closed, but will reopen when Beta 4 starts. Be aware that this is for the PC version. I don't know anything about the PS3/4 version

SilverReaper
15th Aug 2013, 18:58
so why is my FFXIV reborn copy gone from my games in my account? i had their 1 week ago and now it says the code is invalid how come?

TeeBeudL
15th Aug 2013, 19:17
I have the same problem... My FFIV is also gone from my games.

sevenspride
15th Aug 2013, 19:32
So I registered my serial code for FF ARR about a month ago and the game was showing up as registered and owned on my account.
Today at work I logged into my SE account just to make sure it was still there , and to read what people were saying about the game, cause you know we all get bored at work.
Well anyway I logged on and saw that my game was no longer registered. I went into my email so I could try to re register my game and its saying the code is invaild. Is anyone else having this same problem cause I really dont feel like spending $30 ago for the digital download.

ftcsubs
15th Aug 2013, 19:35
Same

muharulz
15th Aug 2013, 19:41
Yep, same thing here.

Omni_Gamer
15th Aug 2013, 19:48
Exact Same thing here. How do I download the phase 4 beta client?

zVasToLorD
15th Aug 2013, 19:52
i registered Final Fantasy Realm reborn code from like a month when i enter the account today i sow it not registered when i try to register again it's say invalid code

chibihikari
15th Aug 2013, 19:54
Omni, you have to be registered for the beta. Then you got a promotion code which you can enter at the ps store and download the game for ps3 (I have no idea how it works for pc).

But SE has some problems with its account management system today ... perfekt timing ^^
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/news.php?id=612&la=2&n=2&drt=1376528400&tag=318a3326cd8eb35493ded44c3115f4c89935eef4

chibihikari
15th Aug 2013, 19:57
Maybe the same reason for you problem as for mine
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/news.php?id=612&la=2&n=2&drt=1376528400&tag=318a3326cd8eb35493ded44c3115f4c89935eef4

zVasToLorD
15th Aug 2013, 20:12
Well i think they are fixing it atm i wish man cus i really buy it i didn't get free one

zVasToLorD
15th Aug 2013, 20:15
Same here i put the code form month now it's gone

Tarl
15th Aug 2013, 20:26
same here

Stardaemon
15th Aug 2013, 20:35
Ditto

sevenspride
15th Aug 2013, 20:38
Glad to hear i'm not the only one. Hopefully this issue gets resolved by tonight so we can play beta tomorrow for those of us whom preperchased the game.

zVasToLorD
15th Aug 2013, 20:46
Glad to hear i'm not the only one. Hopefully this issue gets resolved by tonight so we can play beta tomorrow for those of us whom preperchased the game.

WoW thanks for the good news me 2 i am really glad to hear i'm not the only one and i am really exited about the beta tomorrow

Good Luck guys

Ulisses_Gamer
15th Aug 2013, 20:49
Same problem !

Nightshade1
15th Aug 2013, 21:01
I am still waiting on a response to my ticket regarding this, but when I ran the launcher just a moment ago to update my client to latest version released this morning i noticed there is a message right on the front news of the launcher regarding "Square Enix Account Management System Technical Difficulties" dated today.

Points to http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/99424-NA-Square-Enix-Account-Management-System-Technical-Difficulties-(Aug.-15) possibly related issues?

Radiotom
15th Aug 2013, 21:23
Me too same thing, add it registered, logged on today and it's gone

Dzafer
15th Aug 2013, 21:41
The same happened to me. I have registered FFXIV a few weeks ago and today it disapppear from my account.

B1GGYB
15th Aug 2013, 21:44
wondering what to do now....

Iynjii1
15th Aug 2013, 21:48
Same here....

rozarack
15th Aug 2013, 21:57
I am having the same issue game code is invalid. I guess Square-enix is ramping to another dooms day for Final Fantasy 14.

rozarack
15th Aug 2013, 21:58
I will start passing out the Hari-Kari swords to the executives.

Valk4yz
15th Aug 2013, 22:06
I r sad panda.... but at least we are all on the same boat..., C'mon SE!!! do your thang and save you player base GO GO!!!!

DarkGoozey
15th Aug 2013, 22:09
I bought the game yesterday and Didn't even get an email about it, Yet I have 30 dollars charged to my bank account, Not to mention The SE website refuses to acknowledge that this account is real. It keeps saying that this email isn't registered in the database.

mercutio2511
15th Aug 2013, 23:02
im in the same boat too i wonder wtf is going on..

LippBR
15th Aug 2013, 23:41
same here

LippBR
15th Aug 2013, 23:52
same here

urplumcrazy
16th Aug 2013, 00:05
same

Deathcallerr
16th Aug 2013, 00:08
I have the same problem :(

ChrisSQE
16th Aug 2013, 00:22
same

seouleh
16th Aug 2013, 00:30
I am guessing because registration for the NA people is not until next week, they took down the NA registration?

Dannykin
16th Aug 2013, 00:39
Same issue going on. Hopefully gets fixed ^-^

zVasToLorD
16th Aug 2013, 01:50
UpUpUp

Rhapsode
16th Aug 2013, 02:07
I had a heck of a time getting my account to even be noticed as active or whatever you want to call it. But, now that I was able to log back into the account, the number that I recieved with my pre order doesn't work so I'm at a loss here.... guess I'll sit around and wait a bit..

Voxinabox
16th Aug 2013, 02:09
I tried to get into the beta, everything is set up, but then the message appeared on my PS3 that my account wasn't registered. I then checked my Square account and checked my FF 14 ARR Services and it gave me this "Code registration currently unavailable."

How do I fix this? There isn't anything out there helping me with this.

ValinVentas
16th Aug 2013, 02:12
same here for ps3

OutlawGamer
16th Aug 2013, 02:13

Hahaha, I will also be in that lineup

ValinVentas
16th Aug 2013, 02:14
most in the same boat as us...just have to wait till its fixed

gakupon
16th Aug 2013, 02:14
yeahhh having the same problem here hahhh;;

Voxinabox
16th Aug 2013, 02:17
I freaked out, then I started to attempt the most human of responses: rationalization. I rationalized that maybe it was because of those who are from the old beta get in a day early, so in order for them to do that, they shut down the registrations for everyone but the old beta testers. This way they can get in while keeping the others at bay. However, if this was true, why hasn't there been any announcements or updates or even a warning? They could have also changed the denial of service screen on the PS3 in order to explain it to the other beta testers.

Can someone please give me a link of some officials who have addressed this situation to help ease my troubled mind?

Tarl
16th Aug 2013, 02:33
still nothing from SE about issue?

R0NN0C
16th Aug 2013, 02:35
Is this the error that you guys are all getting?

No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

In order to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm reborn, you must first purchase the digital download from the PlayStation Store or register a product code.

*Please restart the client for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Mors4x
16th Aug 2013, 02:37
i bought today the Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Collector Edition digital from the Playstation store i downloaded and all good but when i check my email i didnt recieve the product key to register my game in the webside please someone can tell me if im the only one with this problem

Mauexxx
16th Aug 2013, 02:45

No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

In order to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm reborn, you must first purchase the digital download from the PlayStation Store or register a product code.

This is the message i get when i try my code i dont even have the launcher too.

MGAMEREG_ERROR_REGISTER_GAME_INSERT_VALID_CODE

but it was registered last weekened.

R0NN0C
16th Aug 2013, 03:00

I wish someone could help us out with this

jimmylittle007
16th Aug 2013, 03:12
Indeed...it wouldn't even recognise I had a NA Square Enix account so I had to create an entirely new EU account...both of which are now inexplicably linked to the one PSN account. Then, after having spent hours already downloading the game, I finally gain access only to now have to wait another 2 hours for some other download of something (no background downloads btw!!). It's not even clear whether they want your SE email or username and then having to stuff around with a beta password as well? When my PSN and SE accounts already linked? Really??
Oh, and I'm loving the 2 gig download that can only be done whilst logged in...not being able to use my PS3 for a few hours waiting for things that should've been in the original download is a real kick in the teeth. I honestly don't understand their thinking...looks like this will be another expensive flop.

Turtlecub
16th Aug 2013, 03:15
Same here. I heard they were having issues with accounts, but the response was only for PS3 accounts. I'm on a PC account and my Registered Game is gone.

Goosecok
16th Aug 2013, 03:15

That is what I am getting

R0NN0C
16th Aug 2013, 03:17
[EU][NA PS3 Version] Version Update Issue (Aug. 15)
Right now we are experiencing technical difficulties on North American PlayStation®3 version where an error message saying "No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn." when players press the login button on the launcher and they are unable to complete the version update.

We are currently addressing this issue with a cooperation of Sony Computer Entertainment and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

Please note that this issue is only occuring on the North American PlayStation®3 version. The Windows version, and Japanese/European PlayStation®3 version, are unaffected.

We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

scorpion2013
16th Aug 2013, 03:19

Oh my... That's hilarious. A bit disturbing as well. But... Let me know if you need help carrying the box of swords.:nut:

Mauexxx
16th Aug 2013, 03:20
Right now we are experiencing technical difficulties on North American PlayStation®3 version where an error message saying "No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn." when players press the login button on the launcher and they are unable to complete the version update.

We are currently addressing this issue with a cooperation of Sony Computer Entertainment and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

Please note that this issue is only occuring on the North American PlayStation®3 version. The Windows version, and Japanese/European PlayStation®3 version, are unaffected.

I'm on pc and its still acting up hope they fix it before tomorrow

scorpion2013
16th Aug 2013, 03:23

I have a PC, I have this same issue... It all seems to be lies. I hope they see that this statement is false.

OMG_Noodles
16th Aug 2013, 03:26
I can understand your frustration.. But..

In some form of defence to SE, this is a beta phase? right? not the opening date which is the 27th things can and are going to go wrong before hand. however, in some way its really not their fault. things do happen. Example: testing a carnival ride. if its got problems. they wont run it. why? safety.

so in some way I understand your aggression, however i am sure they will compensate for what has happened for the beta tester they may extend it for another day? or maybe 2? depending on how long this will go for. You say in one of your previous posts that you have other things to commit to in life and wont be able to play. however, the game is not made for 1 specific person, look i am not flaming you. however I am annoyed as well it is down. But. that's life. if the game is still down on the 27th? go for gold flame SE and everything. however. Like i said its beta phase things go wrong.

zexius
16th Aug 2013, 03:42
You are not the only one, I bought the game aug 9th never received an email from them I used the serial number to register the game and that worked and it showed that I had Realm reborn registered in my account, but I just checked today it is not there and I made the mistake of not saving the order number and serial number and I checked my bank statement and it did not show that I made a purchase with square enix so I was confused about that as well. So I bought the game again and tried to use that serial number on the page after you buy and it did not work and again I didn't receive any confirmation emails its really really annoying that I do not. Oh and I saved my order number this time lol.

scorpion2013
16th Aug 2013, 03:43
For those of you who are getting confused here. This is not a true open beta, where you download the installer, login and boom you're downloading. In order for you to download you must have received a "BETA REGISTRATION KEY." This is different that your "PRE-ORDER REGISTRATION KEY." You cannot use your Preorder key to access beta. Also unless you registered your preorder BEFORE JULY 30, 2013 it will not be registered automatically. When you preordered it should have sent you an email that stated you would be notified when Pre-Order Registrations reopen. The Pre-Order Registrations have been announced to be beginning on August 20, 2013. The beta application is currently closed, but will reopen when Beta 4 starts. Be aware that this is for the PC version. I don't know anything about the PS3/4 version

This really pisses me off. This should have been clearer before I ordered. It should not be called OPEN BETA. it's all lies.

zexius
16th Aug 2013, 03:51
I bought Final Fantasy a Realm reborn on Aug 9th and used the code I received and registered the product and it appeared on my registered games list. Well I checked on it today and it is not there and there is no proof of me buying it on my bank statement when I did purchase it. I also did not receive any confirmation of my purchase from you guys when I did make the purchase and I did not save any of the information of my order when I should have. So I just re bought the game pc digital download and did not recieve any confirmation of my purchase again and I dont even know where I can download the client for said game. Another note is I cannot use this code to register my product because it says it is invalid . when I used the code the first time I purchased the game on Aug 9th with my email it let me use a code I received to register the product but this code here does not. I also hope that I did not buy the game twice.

chibihikari
16th Aug 2013, 06:13

chibihikari
16th Aug 2013, 06:20
I think it doesn't matter whether you use PC or a PS3, because it should be the same account management system.
And I think it's a global problem at SE.

I can't register a new SE account since yesterday (never retrieve an affirmation e-mail). location: germany, system: ps3 and pc.

Waiting another 30 minutes then cancelling compensation day and go to work -.-

Cronax
16th Aug 2013, 07:35
Why would you want to register a NEW SE account and not use the one you already have?

Ltay114
16th Aug 2013, 07:36
yeas same here

BadKephren
16th Aug 2013, 07:40

i have same problem ...

bhooper247
16th Aug 2013, 07:59
I too am having the same issue.

bhooper247
16th Aug 2013, 08:16

Well the text in red is completely false as i have the windows version and the registered game is completely gone from my games list in my profile.

KingGolgo
16th Aug 2013, 08:48
first off it is an open beta but unless you met one of therequirements you can't register for it or play it till aug. 17th.today is for people that were in phase 3 and legacies.

Xairas
16th Aug 2013, 09:29
same problem.

Consilio
16th Aug 2013, 10:09
Hey Voxinabox.

It has long been known that the first day of beta phase 4 was reserved for veteran testers or 1.0 owners. If you did not participate prior then you cannot register/join till 9:00 AM GMT tomorrow.

backburner
16th Aug 2013, 10:29
same

Moodven
16th Aug 2013, 12:56
I did buy/preorder FFXIV from square enix online shop and i still dont have code or early access code. But the FFXIV does show in my account in my games. i don't know wtf is going on here i want it to work.

jaywalker2309
16th Aug 2013, 12:59
Remember the game isnt live until the 20th.. the BETA access this weekend is not a part of the pre-order.. The pre-order gets you access from the 20th 1 week before full launch on the 27th..

Mors4x
16th Aug 2013, 13:54
thx u very much i only need to heard that i was affraid i was the only one without a product key

Usual_Days
16th Aug 2013, 14:30
Same problem. Registered the game earlier this week, now it's gone.
Now the code is invalid when I try to register it again.

Looks like it's a known issue.
Check this tweeter page:
https://twitter.com/SQEX_Members_NA

"Leon ‏@7eurodj 8 Aug
You messed with my account and my registered games "

"Square Enix Members ‏@SQEX_Members_NA 14 Aug
@7eurodj The games are still in our system, just not showing and our team is working on a solve."

Gares1981
16th Aug 2013, 15:37
I bought the game from Best Buy Canada, and they didn't send me anything and talking with them they tell me I'm not getting the code till the 27th. I tried to order the game from the Square Enix website and I can't even log into my account from the SE store as it keeps telling me that my credentials are invalid, yet my name and password work on the account webpage (WTF). Nobody from support has contacted me after I emailed them and I even try and post in the FFXIV forums about it but I can't verify my account there because the thing won't send me the conformation e-mail after trying like 20 times to send it last night.

Getting super pissed off now!

over55
16th Aug 2013, 15:47
wht i have to do .. i already registered my game in 3/8/2013 in this web site .. EU . SE and from yesterday i dont found it ... wht i have to do ..

satyrna
16th Aug 2013, 15:56
Just purchased FFXIV:ARR downloaded and everything go to log in and is says Service acccount is not registered to go to square enix account management and register. The Account Management website doesnt list a service for FFXIV:ARR, even though when i log into the NA square enix it show the game as purchased.

Not to mention the terrible layout of anything sqaure enix related this has been doing my head in for the last 2 hours, trying to get my account passcorrect, figuring out which log in to use because i cant just use my email to log into the game getting lost as to why there is another website that is for account managment and not the default website you are sent to when doing anything square enix related.

I have sent an e-mail to customer support to help but im going to be at my computer for the next 5 hours due to work ,so i thought i might try here.

shiga33
16th Aug 2013, 16:02
I have Pre Orderd the game on the 27th last month and i have yet to get the product key for my game. It says on this website the game is registerd. But when i try to log into the launcher it says i did not pre order the game. Which i am really confused. People told me that i should of gotten the Game Key already with the purchase . but i did not.. so what the hell please tell me i did not waste 39 eu for nothing. i really want to play the game

simshady
16th Aug 2013, 16:06
I didn't get a code either...i'm assuming they will be sent out in an email.

Kurganxy
16th Aug 2013, 18:15
Im having the same issue. I registered my PC preorder a few weeks ago and now its gone and it says my key if invalid.

Nastus
16th Aug 2013, 18:21
If you go to the old square enix account management you will see that it is still on your account: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account (login here and check registered services)

but if you look in this new account system - is clearly isnt working... whoever made this system should be fired.

I am getting the same issue, even got my download email and can't login to the panel with my account to download the game - such a great way to start things.

EustachyWieprz
16th Aug 2013, 18:24
SAme here PC :/

caserta80
16th Aug 2013, 19:37
Same as being told invalid code when i enter my pre order code bought from game...... so much for pre game play !!!

Gares1981
16th Aug 2013, 19:44
Ok so I finally managed to buy the game from the SE NA store. (What a fricken hassel I might add). It the PDF it sends you it says to go to this URL:

http://na.square-enix.com/us/members

However that page does not exist. It says to setup a Square Enix account, which I already have done so I can pretty much disregard that part?

The only other question I have is I can't associate the game purchase with my Square Enix account. I tried to enter the Product Code into my account but it says its invalid?

I can't seem to find anywhere to D/L the game client either. (If that is even available yet)

BTW I'm a new user with no past experience with the first version of the game or anything. Setting up everything brand new.

Nateyg222
16th Aug 2013, 19:55
Ya, the SE family of sites certainly don't have 'user experience' as one of their top priorities apparently. They're having some technical issues, so you can't associate games to accounts. Even previously associated games on accounts have disappeared, so it's a systemic issue.

The 'game code' you have now is just for the preorder crap. The actual game code will come to you on the 20th so that you can download and install the client and begin the early access week. So, just wait for the email to come on the 20th (or most likely the 21st or 22nd at the rate their horrible systems are performing.)

Usual_Days
16th Aug 2013, 19:57
It's a known issue.
Check this tweeter page:
https://twitter.com/SQEX_Members_NA

"Leon ‏@7eurodj 8 Aug
You messed with my account and my registered games "

"Square Enix Members ‏@SQEX_Members_NA 14 Aug
@7eurodj The games are still in our system, just not showing and our team is working on a solve."

Usual_Days
16th Aug 2013, 20:01
If you didn't played the beta 3, you can't log in the current beta until August 17th.

On August 17th, this page:
http://entry.ffxiv.com/beta/index_na.html

Will allows you to register for the current open beta.

And for the pre-orders, you can't register your game before August 20th.

Gares1981
16th Aug 2013, 20:06
I was thinking like that and such but isn't open Beta this weekend? Wouldn't I be able to D/L that client and from what I read it would update to the real game client. Like I read on another post I'd rather not start downloading the game (8 gigs I hear) on the 20th with the rest of the world if its at all possible.

Nateyg222
16th Aug 2013, 21:02
It's open beta, but you still need to be invited. Open refers to no NDA, it's not an 'everyone-is-welcome' open. If you don't have a beta code, you have to wait until the 20th.

Skwarski
16th Aug 2013, 21:03
Let me guess, still no response i asume?

zacho96
16th Aug 2013, 21:28
same :[

NateDieselF4i
16th Aug 2013, 22:00
Also having the issue on the PC.

At the Square Enix log in FF ARR is no longer listed as a registered game. It was previously right after I had pre-ordered it and input my code.

When I try to re-input my code it says invalid code.

I guess this means we can't sign iin and get in on Beta ?

Not cool. bad start already.

SinisJecht
16th Aug 2013, 22:20
It's open beta, but you still need to be invited. Open refers to no NDA, it's not an 'everyone-is-welcome' open. If you don't have a beta code, you have to wait until the 20th.
ummm no, OPEN beta is exactly that, OPEN to the public, the NDA carries through till full release which has already been said by SE

Shivrus
16th Aug 2013, 22:31
I am having the same problem.

ZazazaPapp
16th Aug 2013, 23:26
Me too! on a PC

Halred
16th Aug 2013, 23:48
i registered FFXIVRR to my account and the first time i checked if it was there it was, but later in the week i wanted to check on it but it wasnt there anymore. I have no idea what happened. Can someone please help me!

OMG_Noodles
16th Aug 2013, 23:58
is it just me or does no one read the forums before they post?

Lironei
17th Aug 2013, 00:03
I have Good News for you people:

Ok, so the Square Enix ID site just went down for maintenance 1 min ago, Also a friend of mine from NA just got off the phone with support and posted this in our LS group on Facebook (he is one of the poor people who even got their game deleted from the account) :

"so around 2 am they are going to put the join beta botton on the FF14 site for PC ppl it should re direct us to the log in to the sqaure enix account and then the could should be there .. for ps3 ppl they will get an email.. we can download the game after that"

" if you add'd the game to the store web site but it's missing now .. they guy said don't even worry about that it will not effect your game play as the store site is not where the game code needs to go .. and for pre order codes they have not been sent out yet"

Here you have a website where you can check when the beta starts http://xivstatus.com/

Ryulonius
17th Aug 2013, 04:13
Dude, the same here too, and earlier when i tried to log in here it sent me to SE FF VII download page. Now it's seeming SE is back up and I too have the same issue. so Now my question is then will the non-prior-players of BETA be able to apply for BETA phase 4? tonight??and get the registering key to this site as well as to the game launcher??

Ryulonius
17th Aug 2013, 04:15
Lironei----i guess my question is answered, and i guess i should read every thing before i take up the room (i swear i didnt see your thread before i put mine in)....thnx dude, BUT is that 2AM eastern US time??

Diamond28
17th Aug 2013, 04:45
i have the same problem but i see no were a answer

JaggidEdje
17th Aug 2013, 04:55
Lironei----i guess my question is answered, and i guess i should read every thing before i take up the room (i swear i didnt see your thread before i put mine in)....thnx dude, BUT is that 2AM eastern US time??

No, it is 2 AM Pacific, which is 5 am eastern. Just go to http://xivstatus.com/, it tells you how long you have to wait no matter what time zone you are in.

FlipP36o
17th Aug 2013, 05:31
So I pre ordered FFXIV and when I added the code xxxxxx-000-xxxxxx-000, it was on the SE site for a while and when I logged in recently, it got deleted. Whats the deal, SE?

CmHasick
17th Aug 2013, 07:13
I'm having the same issue :\

Palleon
17th Aug 2013, 07:29
Yes I am having the same issue. Are we expected to buy it for a second time in order to play it? If so, I will not be playing it. Pretty upset about this. Was hoping to play in the Open Beta, and now it looks like I wont be playing at all. Plus, i have no replies to any of my questions to tech support at all. So far this is pretty much the worst experience I have had with an MMO company, and does not make we want to stick around :(

hagernator
17th Aug 2013, 07:50
same thing here

BadKephren
17th Aug 2013, 07:53
4 days no responding and my game is again not here ya really bad start again ....

BadKephren
17th Aug 2013, 07:53
always invalide code ....

Myscelus
17th Aug 2013, 08:09
The only place your pre-order codes were meant to be redeemed is http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/gb
Which you can't do until the 20th.

Jeltz121
17th Aug 2013, 08:23
is it just me or does no one read the forums before they post?

I DID!!! :D
Its 2:16am (MST)
This is the longest 45 minutes of wait time of my week :whistle: for the DL page with the "As of July 22, 2013, 2 a.m. (PDT), we have temporarily closed the Beta Tester Application Site in preparation for Beta phase 4 (final Beta Test). The site will reopen once Beta phase 4 begins."MESSAGE :rasp: to change over to begin the download :nut:

PlasmicRedX
17th Aug 2013, 09:20
The only place your pre-order codes were meant to be redeemed is http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/gb
Which you can't do until the 20th.

False. You can't redeem codes on that page (CURRENTLY). That page is for putting your email address in to be emailed about the early access. That is all it does.

I believe we are supposed to register our codes on the 24th. Many of us did so before hand. However, that is a very bad design and this is an epic fail because we were not emailed beforehand.

I suppose Square will tell us to wait until the 24th and that all will be fine.

Edit:

Changed the date from 20th to the 24th for extra careful measure.

PlasmicRedX
17th Aug 2013, 09:45
Save file Final_Fantasy_XIV_Early_Access_Instructions.pdf to your Desktop. After saving, run the file to install your new software.

Serial Number: -myserial-hidden

Electronic Download

Instructions to sign up for early access to the game:

Visit http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and register. You will be notified via email prior to the launch of the game on when you can return and redeem your preorder code to unlock Early Access to the game along with instructions on how to receive your Cait Sith Doll minion and Moogle Cap digital content.

You will need an active Square Enix account to complete this process so, if you want to set one up in advance, please go here: http://na.square-enix.com/members.

See the words "return and redeem" for early access? That means Square purged all pre-order cd keys from their database. Other MMORPGs have done this, but they usually email their users and tell them not to worry first and then include even more specific instructions for them not to enter their cd keys till a certain date.

Anyway, yes, this is all scaring people because people didn't follow their vague instructions and then Square actually allowed people to enter their keys before they were supposed to, myself included.

PlasmicRedX
17th Aug 2013, 09:56
Now that I have dug up evidence behind what caused this, I would appreciate some feedback/extra help/confirmation on what to do next.

samael521
17th Aug 2013, 12:18
that refers to the early access codes not the game serial itself , the fact that the serial codes arent working is not right an early access code and the game itself are two diff things , one is so that u can activate its ownership to ur account nothing else the other is to gain early access to the servers which does take affect the 20th , however the serial codes like any preorder are suposed to be redeemable immediately , -referance wow expansion upgrades, ddo expansions, game client numbers- the games serial shouldnt have vanished , unless directly stated by se this is a account issue not a early access one

samael521
17th Aug 2013, 12:30
until se acknowledges something has happened there wont really be anything to do since support more or less ignores our emails

Cherryleaf
17th Aug 2013, 13:10
I find it intresting that there has been zero feedback to this thread from SE, just other members. The ignoreation tactic is just aggravating the situation at hand. The only mails I have recieved from SE has been about the upcoming BETA-launch, but nowhere that they by mistake have removed/deleted my registred FF XIV: RR. It went poff, like the thief escaping into the night. I had my hopes up being able to jump on and delve into the world of FF XIV: RR on my PS3 this weekend, but now that seems unlikely to happen; since we are getting the silent-treatment.

I'll continue to follow the forums, but some official statement would be nice. Cause that this only affect some nation-area, or one of the media, aint true, since we are both from US and EU, both PC and PS3, so it seems as we are all in the same boat. I bet that SE is having their people on it, but some of them people should be pointed in taking into open discussion with us, the testers/gamers... would be nice to feel involved, since we also are concerned.

bubu112
17th Aug 2013, 15:26
bought my game (digital download) from UK shop...
one minute was there... then the next.. no more...
trying to find the site again.. its activated and all...
waiting for the code i guess...