PDA

View Full Version : Hall of seasons (how long)

thicko
14th Jul 2003, 10:20
How long does this bxxxdy level go on for. I am now stuck on the second floor. I have got to the second floor climbed the wall pulled the lever which opened the door near the stairs, got stronger legs and then what??? I've run around the first and second floors and back down to all the doors but cant find anything else to do. Pleeease help as pulling my hair out and a baldy woman is not a nice thing.

Claire Banga
14th Jul 2003, 10:27
Ok, I´m not there yet I'm still trying to reach my way back up in the Ancients Tomb, but I can help you. When I'm stucked I use www.gamefaqs.com You'll find all the answers for any game in there, but I only use it when I really, really need it. So check there.:)

Collin
14th Jul 2003, 10:29
Just look up, and you can see the exit........ You know you've got some nice legs......... I bet you can climb loads with them, can'tcha? :D

Lucifer666
14th Jul 2003, 11:09
This level is about the right lenght for a TR game - but not a long level on a TR game!

LARAMANIAC
14th Jul 2003, 11:17
LMAO @ Collin!!! You old smoothie you!!! Yeah its definitely a climbing out of the situation type thing thicko!! But you aren't quite done with this level yet - LOL!! ;)