PDA

View Full Version : After alot of hard work...

Omega
14th Jul 2003, 01:46
Finally. It's taken me a while to add a new page to my site, but it's up.

At least, just one page. The Shop page, with links and info about merchandise and stuff.

I'd really like some comments, mainly if I've missed anything out or have something incorrect on the page, but otherwise, feed my ego ;)

http://www.legacyofkain.net/shop.php

Sade Lyrate
14th Jul 2003, 06:15
This once nice. Some of the places where to find LoK-stuff...nicenicenice...!

..wtf?! BO's for Mac, too?! Gotta tell Nite about this (= my mate, who
got fed up with Windows/PC, and is now a sworn Mac-user...:))

Btw, I like your site. Visited it a day or two ago... nice layout, and I
really like the 'banner' above...

Thumbs up, and an honorary mention from Sade :D.

Yours, with deference

hippiechk
14th Jul 2003, 18:12
Nice work Omega!
Just one thing I noticed - Blood Omen was also available for PSX. But you don't have it listed in that column. Otherwise, nice going.

And who the hell knew all of the LOK were available for Mac? Certainly not I, and I've been a loyal yet lonely Mac user since the 80's! Then again, I don't use my Macs for games anyway. I may just have to go out and buy them all, ya know, for collection purposes. I'll bet they are dirt cheap too.

Chris@Crystal
14th Jul 2003, 19:04
Hey there,
Blood Omen was never ported to the Mac. It was available for the PC though. Just thought I'd correct you on that.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Omega
14th Jul 2003, 22:24
Yeah... I thought I could just be lazy and add the PC/Mac to one row instead ;)

I'll add a little note to my site explaining that in a bit :)

Thanks for all the comments (well, three actually :))

- Lee

Katen
15th Jul 2003, 01:45
NIce sItE OMEGa:D

Sarah
15th Jul 2003, 04:38
You evil evil man! I could have been quite happy and not bought any of the LoK merchandise, but no, you had to go spoil that for me?! Kain WITH emperor's throne and Soul Reaver? NO!!!! NO!!!!!!!! Sniff-what have I done to deserve such torture? Money--leaving--bank account---can't-stop-it!
Nicely designed site, easy navigation; and a side note: Hee hee, Janos looks so funny at the top of the screen! Heehee.

Omega
15th Jul 2003, 10:24
Originally posted by Sarah
You evil evil man! I could have been quite happy and not bought any of the LoK merchandise, but no, you had to go spoil that for me?! Kain WITH emperor's throne and Soul Reaver? NO!!!! NO!!!!!!!! Sniff-what have I done to deserve such torture? Money--leaving--bank account---can't-stop-it!
Nicely designed site, easy navigation; and a side note: Hee hee, Janos looks so funny at the top of the screen! Heehee.

Thankyou :)

And yeah, I was like that the other week when I was researching. I was so tempted just to reach for my card, click 'checkout' and punch in details. But I couldn't, as there isn't anything in the bank (not for another two weeks anyway :().

And Janos doesn't look funny... does he? *gets paranoid*

Come to think of it, he does kinda look like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't... and just be photogmonized...

Valaquen_
17th Jul 2003, 19:49
dude you're site rox
I was getting worried there i thought that you wouldn't ever update again:eek:
BTW how'd your exam thingys go?

Omega
17th Jul 2003, 21:09
Pile of crap. Literally.

But thanks for the comments about the site... join the forums and post!

Yeah, I need members... badly ;)

Valaquen_
17th Jul 2003, 23:18
:p
I just posted there bud

Apocrypha Roxy
17th Jul 2003, 23:49
I joined the forums.

I totally own the fanfic board. WOOHOO!!! ;) :p :D

Omega
20th Jul 2003, 00:46
Thankyou all!