PDA

View Full Version : how do you beat this thing!?

tshane83
13th Jul 2003, 03:44
I have been tryin for days now and i am getting nowhere. The stage where you have to beat borx in her huge beast form, is really bugging me. I read in a strategy guide (this is how desperate i am) that you need to shoot the 4 green glob shooting spots on her back. My character will shoot the first two but i cannot for the life of me get him to shoot the two on the back by the tail. I don't know if it is a game glitch or what but it is annoying. If there is anyone that can help i would be very apreciative. It is the one for PS2. thanks for the listening ear.

| Z |
15th Jul 2003, 08:57
When you are standing on the side of BOAZ you have to switch targets, (on PC is the END button(, Kurtis will then change target and start shooting at the second hump on her back.

connieq
24th Jul 2003, 03:22
I am having the same problem trying to defeat the "Boaz" thing. I haven't had any replys to my posting, and was wondering if you found out how to get the gun to shoot at the back 2 green "pods"??
Many Thanks!

| Z |
24th Jul 2003, 14:54
when she throws out that green stuff she stands still, go to the side and shoot at the pods on her side, on PC use the END button to switch targets to aim at the second pod once one has been destroyed, to get her to stand still and throw that green stuff you have to stand in front of her and shoot the head.

Good luck

Damion
27th Jul 2003, 23:12
Hit Square it switches Targets for the back pods

connieq
28th Jul 2003, 01:42
Thank you so much!! The square button did it! And I was amazed how quickly the fight ended after that.:)

Damion
28th Jul 2003, 03:08
yes i thought so too it was like im busting my butt trying to kill this thing and hitting square did the trick after that i was rather dissapointed on how fast it was over and i just beat the game like and hour ago so im all good for now

Genesis
31st Jul 2003, 12:06
what if you don't have an end button on your keyboard? I'm ...

CyCro
2nd Aug 2003, 15:53
Then remap the Roll key.