PDA

View Full Version : Kain Affecting Gameplay

MinionMaggot
12th Jul 2003, 23:57
Do you think Kain being as powerful as he is will ruin the gameplay and make it too easy? i know this didnt quite happen in BO and BO2 but now it is kain when he is much older and probably much more powerful so how do you think it will affect the gameplay?

Zephonim
13th Jul 2003, 00:06
Not at all ive eagerly awaited a future kain roll and they said they were not going to lessen his powers either witch is good IMO,they might just make kains game a lot harder(more enemies) as raz will have his shifting to keep him occupied as well as Ancients alike1,but i see your point and making Kain too great would be too easy! After all he is still a vampire with all the weakness trimmings(well most):cool:

MinionMaggot
13th Jul 2003, 00:14
well, they say puzzle-solving will still play a major role for the game so i guess abitity and strength wouldn't have much to do with solving a puzzle so unless kain has super intelect like that chick on saving silverman :D the game will be challenging

punkst4r
15th Jul 2003, 23:29
I also think that kains enemies will be harder.

Dark God Francisco
16th Jul 2003, 00:21
Originally posted by punkst4r
I also think that kains enemies will be harder.

I agree.

Lucent
16th Jul 2003, 00:46
From what I have played of the game, Kain does have a tremendousl powerful telekenesis as well as great melee strength, however the enemies he faces are just as powerful, and come in groups. One instance pits Kain against legions of Sarafan soldiers (including archer) on a bridge.

Kain also possesses his vampiric vulnerabilities of which I know for certain water still remains. As far as Sunlight goes, I am uncertain.

punkst4r
16th Jul 2003, 03:16
Mabey there's sarafan archers shooting arrows with fire on the tip of the arrows......kain is in a lot of trouble.:eek: