PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: What's your favorite Summon/Eidolon/Aeon/Primal?

Fubar4585
7th Jun 2013, 00:26
I gotta say I like them all but, mine is between Ifirit, Bahamut, and Leviathan. Even those are a stretch. I dunno. What's yours?

ElysianEchoes
7th Jun 2013, 01:36
My fave is Fenrir! Though I remember him from VI so may be a bit off topic for this forum . . .

Wolves are awesome. And blink is nice, too.

HeartlessAngel
7th Jun 2013, 03:35
Definitely have to go with Alexander. Divine Judgement has always been a favorite of mine since FF9.

If I couldn't pick Alexander, though, I'd probably lean towards Eden. I mean he straight up destroys ****.

AngelPhoenix77
7th Jun 2013, 08:28
mine would be the magnus sisters, shiva, and neo Bahamut

Paladin_Locke
7th Jun 2013, 08:40
Definitely have to go with Alexander. Divine Judgement has always been a favorite of mine since FF9.

If I couldn't pick Alexander, though, I'd probably lean towards Eden. I mean he straight up destroys ****.

Alexander was definitly in FFIX, but he was actually introduced in FFVI (if memory servers right). Unless you meant you first saw him in FFIX. Sorry, sometimes I don't pick up on people's meanings right away lol

For me, I'd have to say Bahamut/Neo Bahamut/Bahamut ZERO (I just package them all together), then Fat Chocobo for the comedy of it and lastly I'd say Shiva. I've always been partial to the ice element in games :P

DonalicioxD
7th Jun 2013, 11:53

Alexander was definitly in FFIX, but he was actually introduced in FFVI (if memory servers right). Unless you meant you first saw him in FFIX. Sorry, sometimes I don't pick up on people's meanings right away lol

For me, I'd have to say Bahamut/Neo Bahamut/Bahamut ZERO (I just package them all together), then Fat Chocobo for the comedy of it and lastly I'd say Shiva. I've always been partial to the ice element in games :P

FF VII Knights of the Round simply overwhelming! (the foe was already dead but they make sure the did)

Alexander - awesome!

Odin - Classic!

Materias or Magic Spells (I know this could be another topic)

Cuadramagic

4 X - CUT

Mime

Ultima

Bring me whoever you want, with those materias mastered you can be more powerfull than lightning =P

Paladin_Locke
7th Jun 2013, 11:59
Bring me whoever you want, with those materias mastered you can be more powerfull than lightning =P

Be more powerful than Lightning? That isn't exactly hard. She was horrible in FFXIII. Even Zidane would smoke her.

bigtakilla
7th Jun 2013, 13:15
True, Zidane would own, but Zidane is also a bad motha!!!

sqex_3651635
7th Jun 2013, 14:05
Tie between NEO Bahamut and Pheonix

x3Noctis
7th Jun 2013, 15:33
Hard choice. I would have to say Ifrit and Bahamut.

member_10292472
7th Jun 2013, 17:24
There all pretty amazing, but i'd have to choose Bahamut (all the versions) as my ultimate favorite. Big time dragon lover here. lol Then Odin next. Shiva and Ifirit were pretty cool too. Then I also liked Ixion as well

rottenaqua
8th Jun 2013, 06:56
It's gotta Shiva and her cool beauty and FFX!Bahamut. He looked like a god.

ImWest
6th Sep 2013, 16:54
Basically, I've been seeing people running around with "Ifrit-Egi"s and I was wondering how to get them.

Is it class specific, or do you just need to kill Ifrit a certain number of times?

Clay51
7th Sep 2013, 01:41
That is a summoner only minion.

Gomly1980
7th Sep 2013, 02:35
Yeah you need to get yourself a summoner.

In order to start the summoner quest you need to have Level 30 Arcanist and Level 15 Thaumaturge I believe.