PDA

View Full Version : Game_error_structured_exception_handle

steelborn
12th Jul 2003, 00:34
After the cut scene of Lara running through the pipe to escape the exploding pawn shop, I get the following error:

GAME_ERROR_STRUCTURED_EXCEPTION_HANDLE

Anyone have an idea how I can fix this, so I can continue playing this game?

Thanks in advance

<%=Tony%>
12th Jul 2003, 05:27
You need to start over.

I got that error for two days and posted it here and found out that for some un-explain reason the game changes changing your saved game and you must start over which is what I did...

steelborn
12th Jul 2003, 08:56
You mean start over from the beginning of the game? I can't believe the amount of problems this game has. It sounds like it was released too early in order to coincide with the movie.

sikamikanico
12th Jul 2003, 10:08
lol i got that error msg before the final battle!!! lol now i have to play all the game again to finish it...cool!!!
maybe becaused i used a trainer at the battle with the spider thing coz i had no bullets when i got there.....
thats why u get for cheating...anyways i was going to play it again from the beggining because it has THE BEST GRAFZ ever seen

g3rmz
12th Jul 2003, 11:47
I have run in to this error several times in this game. The only way to fix it is to load a previous save game. The one you just loaded has become corrupt.

steelborn
12th Jul 2003, 16:58
I loaded a previous save, and I still encounter the problem. This is ridiculous.