PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Graphics Problem

beeefjohnson01
11th Jul 2003, 19:43
Has anyone else had any problems in Le Serpent Rouge with the graphics? After I got rid of the security/police that were on the dancefloor, I proceded to try and climb the stairs and try to " fix " the lights. There is a set of stairs that are blocked but I have absolutely no idea by what. There is something there but it is invisible. There is also a door on the second floor that goes into nothing but grey. On the first floor, There are two doors between the bar and the stage. One I came in from and the other has stairs, although they are invisible. They lead to a room that I can get to but it is totally messed up. If anyone else had these problems, please let me know what you did to fix or get around them. Thanks

John Carter
11th Jul 2003, 21:07
That exact thing happened to me, went back down the stairwell Lara came up and it was bluescreensville. Reentered the dance floor area, no further problem.

Only thing I can suggest if the problem persists is to reload from the last previous save.

beeefjohnson01
12th Jul 2003, 06:14
How did you get past the stairwell on the second floor? There is something invisible blocking it.

Nerox
13th Jul 2003, 01:38
on the second floor there is debris blocking the stairs. so it's impossible to go up those stairs.

your best bet is to try and reload to a previous save point outside the club, and re-enter the club. hopefully it should load the textures properly.