PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if we'll see him

One_Winged_Angel
10th Jul 2003, 13:20
Hey, does anyone else think that through out the course of Defiance, we might get to see Kain stomping around as a fledgling?

Osyris
10th Jul 2003, 14:39
that would by tooo wierd. what would they say to one another??

OLD KAIN: Your one good looking vampire.

YOUNG KAIN: I know.

unless Raziel meet him, which would be quite cool. wasnt that supposed to happen in Soul Reaver 2 or something? i must have read that somewhere.

Shrykull_the1st
10th Jul 2003, 18:46
That was one of the things I would like to see in Defiance since it is in the time of BO1 (apparently there is going to be more time travelling), a dialogue between the two Kains (but that would be kind of weird, since in BO1 Kain never encountered an older vampire besides Vorador) or at least see Kain watching himself in the distance and say:
- Oh... How inocent I was back then...

Or if Kain was watching him when he killed his assasins (if someone remembers, he said "- With my assasins dead, my quest was over!") and say:
- How I could be so wrong, my quest was far from being over. And then he smiles.

KainSyndrome101
10th Jul 2003, 19:14
Actually, he might be able to talk to his old self face to face, now that the time stream has been altered.

Umah Bloodomen
10th Jul 2003, 23:01
I'd rather encounter a human Kain. The fledgling Kain was pretty much covered in BO1.

One_Winged_Angel
11th Jul 2003, 01:06
Meeting human Kain, would be an interesting twist, especially if it was evolved Kain meeting him, but I wonder what Raz would have to say if he saw Kain when he was still only human.

Katen
11th Jul 2003, 02:19
Raz would say: I know what you did last summer and he would walk off menaceingly;)