PDA

View Full Version : realease dates?

Zephon88
9th Jul 2003, 14:11
I am asking anyone who might know when the realease date is for LOKD. I have everyone of the games SR1, SR2, and BO (wich took me forever to come across) the only one i don't have is BO2 and i'm working on getting that one but i can't seem to find it anywhere.
But anyways yeah if anyone knows what time or aroumd what time it's gonna be realeased plz fill me in.

Matt from Spam Buddies
9th Jul 2003, 15:30
Hey, mate.

This question has been asked many times, but there's not a specific answer, because Eidos Interactive and Crystal Dynamics haven't given the release date.
All we know is that they are shooting for the end of this year, sometime in November.
Some gaming magazines boldly state that the release date is on the 11th of November, but that could be questionable.

Anyway, if all goes well, we should have LOK-D before Christmas 2003, but bare in mind that we'll get the game when it's ready.

- Matthew

Katen
10th Jul 2003, 00:08
Just get alot of beer and get Drunk so the wait isn't that hard:D

N0V4
10th Jul 2003, 00:44
Originally posted by Katen

I like you :D

Matt from Spam Buddies
10th Jul 2003, 10:26
Originally posted by Katen

We could use one of those fridges Chris had at Crystal D. :D

Jam-packed, yeah baby. :D

- Matthew

Lucent
10th Jul 2003, 10:45
Hey, Dark Beer is indeed a powerful force. If it wasn't for that barkeep pushing Kain out into the cold cold night he wouldn't have died a horrible horrible death when the vampire's armies overtook nosgoth ^_~

To think, the world could have been saved for the price of a mug of ale ^_~

Matt from Spam Buddies
10th Jul 2003, 10:51
-slaps on forehead-

Now You remind me. I could've asked for a mug of ale from that barkeep, but I already mutilated him with a Flay... -sigh-

:D :p

- Matthew

N0V4
10th Jul 2003, 13:06
Hummm, no barkeepermeans free drinks......
*thinks*
CHAAAAARRRRGGGGEEE!

Matt from Spam Buddies
10th Jul 2003, 14:17
Originally posted by Lucent
Hey, Dark Beer is indeed a powerful force. If it wasn't for that barkeep pushing Kain out into the cold cold night he wouldn't have died a horrible horrible death when the vampire's armies overtook nosgoth ^_~

To think, the world could have been saved for the price of a mug of ale ^_~

Wait one freaking minute...

Then...

... that means...

-moment of enlightment-

... THE BARKEEP IS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND IT ALL!

LOL! :D :p

- Matthew