PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix: PS4

quittit11
31st May 2013, 19:56
So E3 is comming up soon and I can't wait to hear about all the new video games. This year is special though. This year the PS4 and XBox One are comming out. I am very excited to see the PS4. I own a PS3. Hopefully my questions will be answerd at E3. Who else needs their PS4 fix?

venkaramon
31st May 2013, 21:29
A week ago i was as high as you but getting news of ARR it kinda toned down a bit at least enough for me to wait before getting the PS4 when it comes out. Before I wanted it when it goes out but seeing as I'll be locking myself in for a long time due to ff14 I think I can wait a bit longer. But yeah E3 is going to be great this year especially now that MS has officially shot itself in the foot from a gamers stand point I can't wait for ps4 news

sleepyeyes
31st May 2013, 21:41
I'm stoked about E3, but I don't think I'll be buying the PS4 on launch day. If it were backwards compatible, I would for sure - not that I think backwards compatibility is an essential feature, just that I don't think I'll be blown away by the launch titles. It'll take Thief or Kingdom Hearts 3 - well, no it won't. But, I'll prolly buy it next spring, unless something about it at E3 blows my mind.

Interesting rumor about having to pay a fee to play used games. Certain series and titles I have always bought new, but I hope that doesn't hurt GameStop's bottom line to the point of closing down.

member_10690369
31st May 2013, 21:46
Me, not so much. I have too much of a backlog that I'm not even thinking about adding a new system just yet.

While I'm excited to see what the new consoles are bringing I can wait a year or two before actually purchase it. Even if I wanted to buy one I'm currently lacking the funds to put down on a new system at the moment.

While there are a few games that look interesting I have yet to see anything that makes me need to own it day one.

I can wait a little longer after launch until I can stretch my dollar and get more bang for my buck.

Grimoire
10th Jun 2013, 20:50
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/this-is-wh... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/this-is-what-playstation-4-looks-like/)

Now, what will be its first SE title?

Edit: www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fantasy-xv-trailer-and-kingdom-hearts-iii-trailer-inside/)