PDA

View Full Version : I need to know!

Raziel Soul Reaver
6th Jul 2003, 02:11
When will the LoK-D come out? I've heard of three dates: 10/19/03, 11/13/03 and 12/15/03. Are any of these the right one?

blincoln
6th Jul 2003, 02:41
There is no official release date yet. A lot of stores are claiming mid-November, but I wouldn't trust that until Eidos says so.

Matt from Spam Buddies
6th Jul 2003, 10:49
Ben's right, Eidos Interactive and Crystal Dynamics haven't given an official release date yet.

So basicly all the dates You listed could be potential release dates, but gaming magazines are shooting for 11/11/2003.

- Matthew

Zephonim
6th Jul 2003, 17:55
i hope to find out soon cause i will be telling the boss i want that day off and will fill my room with supplies and will lock my bedroom door and immerse myself in all the Defiance splender

Matt from Spam Buddies
6th Jul 2003, 18:03
Man I would like to do what You plan to do.

But unfortunately the 11th of November (if it will be released on the 11th of November that is) is Tuesday and I'll be having school... Crud...

And also there are two to three more disturbing factors which most likely will do everything to postpone the pleasure of playing LOK-D. The fact that I live in Europe and the fact that I live in this little country... If I'm lucky I'll get LOK-D in March 2004...
Maybe I'll try to order it or something...

- Matthew

Riovanes
6th Jul 2003, 20:09
Whatever the day is, I will either be skipping classes or taking it off work in order to lock myself into my dorm all day, all night - drinkin booze and playin Defiance.

If, of course, it winds up like SR2 did and takes me all of four hours to finish, I will be severely pissed. Otherwise, this should be gooooood.

BAH!!!

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2003, 20:33
I plan to snatch the PS2 from my sister's room and plug it into the livingroom TV (with better color/picture), hoard a lifetime's worth of Hershey bars, Twix, Nutella, Goober jars and raspberry Shweppe's ginger ale, lock my parents and sister outside the house - deadbolting the door - and kick back on my La-Z-Boy reclinable sofa, enjoying the splendor that is Defiance.

I will have a handy-dandy notebook at my side, to pause and write down key information, and review it to understand more deeply the genius that is Amy Hennig.

And I refuse to go to school that day. They left me back my senior year, screw them. I'm going to enjoy myself.

This is gonna be saweeeeeeeeeet...

(Matt, either order it, or I'll purchase an extra copy and send a care package to you - Nutella and all - if that's okay with everyone else...)

OugaBooga
6th Jul 2003, 21:20
Sounds like u's gonna be the next weight watchers mascot;):D:D

NightChyld
7th Jul 2003, 03:23
Matt, if you live in America, I bet you $1000000 that you will not have school on the 11th of November. It's Veterian's Day and most schools in America do not have school on that day. So you will be free to buy the game, and celebrate the end of a terrible war buy starting a virtual one yourself. Please, enjoy!

Matt from Spam Buddies
7th Jul 2003, 09:43
Originally posted by NightChyld
Matt, if you live in America, I bet you $1000000 that you will not have school on the 11th of November. It's Veterian's Day and most schools in America do not have school on that day. So you will be free to buy the game, and celebrate the end of a terrible war buy starting a virtual one yourself. Please, enjoy!

Nope. :(

I live faar-faar away in a hill-billy-land... where I will get LOK-D, if lucky, in March 2004... :(:(:(

- Matthew

Raziel Soul Reaver
7th Jul 2003, 18:53
Well your going to be dissappointed my friend thinks Raziel is a show-off and thinks Kain is the best.

Apocrypha Roxy
7th Jul 2003, 20:04
Sure, Raz may be the underdog...

Kain has mad skillz...

But I personally favor them both. I think they're hot. I'm a sick, sick individual.

(But I'm not alone!)

Raziel Soul Reaver
7th Jul 2003, 20:08
I say Kain is cool for his skills and Raziel is cool for his skills also

The Amazing Rando
8th Jul 2003, 01:50
LOKD will come out . . . *drumroll please* when it's done and shipped and in stores.

All will be released in time... :)

warpsavant
8th Jul 2003, 03:49
I hope its scary and it comes out on Halloween.

Raziel Soul Reaver
8th Jul 2003, 18:08
Same here

N0V4
10th Jul 2003, 00:57
ooooo k.
please tell me you 2 are kidding.

blincoln
10th Jul 2003, 02:07
Actually that would be cool, since I always try and take the last week in October off.

warpsavant
10th Jul 2003, 02:22
Originally posted by N0V4
ooooo k.
please tell me you 2 are kidding.

No, I'm not kidding.

Apocrypha Roxy
10th Jul 2003, 02:30
Hey, if it came out 10/31 instead of 11/11, I'd be happy.

*starts to daydream about all that Raspberry gingerale and Goober sandwiches and Nutella sandwiches and... and... -drool-*

I'm investing in a dead-bolt for that day... to hell with my family needing the bathroom... :p

NO ONE'S COMIN' TO BOTHER ME!!! NOBODY! OUT OUT OUT!!! OUT I SAY! :D

N0V4
10th Jul 2003, 13:10
Originally posted by warpsavant
No, I'm not kidding.

SO yer saying that LOK-D should go into some totally different genre eh?
Oh wait a min......*think think*