PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite character?

Lightning_Stryker
9th Jun 2012, 21:54
A place to talk about who's your favorite character throughout the KH & FF series and why you like them. Also to talk about your favorite moments that happened in a KH or FF game.

member_10745919
9th Jun 2012, 22:00
My favorite character has to be Zidane, not because of my thumbnail, but becasue he had some great finishing moves, like Grand Lethal and Tidal Flames. He has great speed and attack stats, and he also was a part of one of the top ten, if not, top five romance stories in the Final Fantasy series.

DreamEaterX
9th Jun 2012, 22:31
Mine is Reno (TURKS FTW!) cuz he's just so cool~ I also like Axel from KH, but they're kind of the same; they just live in different universes.

amberfire365
9th Jun 2012, 22:40
Lightning, love Army of One and she is just such a dynamic character

RatchetGuyClanks
9th Jun 2012, 23:34
Lightning all the way for FF!! A very dynamic and strong character with a great storyline. And she being voiced by Miss Ali Hillis makes it even better!

As for KH, never played the series; sorry.

-RGC

member_10827409
10th Jun 2012, 00:53
yes i agree she is a very interesting charater....and kind of hot at that.

Grimoire
10th Jun 2012, 05:20
The Favourite Character Thread: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (/go/thread/view/139231/29159183/Favourite_Character)

Lightning_Stryker
10th Jun 2012, 15:15
A place to talk about who's your favorite character throughout the KH & FF series and why you like them. Also to talk about your favorite moments that happened in a KH or FF game.

I updated what the group was about, and sorry about that its hard to remember all of the threads on here.

zarnick151
12th Jun 2012, 21:34
favorite character in the Kh series for me is Roxas hands down. For someone with out a heart he sure doesn't seem like it. Sadess part in kingdom hearts was near the ending of KH 368/2 days having to fight his best friend. But in all if he was only half of sora... why deoesnt sora have 4 keyblades. sora is a slacker!

Lightning_Stryker
13th Jun 2012, 16:57
Yeah the end of that game was sad

kidkurse
13th Jun 2012, 17:00
Squall from FF8. Hes a quite badass. Likes to do his own thing and save people in his own way

Ksquall
26th Jun 2012, 12:08
My favorite Final Fantasy character is Squall, but followed closely by Zidane. As for my favorite Kingdom Hearts character, it's Roxas.

member_10699493
12th Jul 2012, 12:15
Riku in kh cause I like characters like him.him and sora remind me of naruto uzamaki and sasuke uchiha. One struggles one basically with power with very little effort. Both clashed ...anyone see the similarities......girl inbetween them.......some old man with an evil plan.Ive made my point.
As for FF it's cloud and sephiroh hands down and kefka....cause he's just crazy lol.

Sixus
12th Jul 2012, 12:28
Ha.....mine is Sixus......

member_10799168
18th Jul 2012, 18:59
My favorite character from Final Fantasy is Sazh Katzroy from 13 & 13-2. I think he should get more props in the upcoming 13-3.

member_10799168
18th Jul 2012, 19:00
My favorite character from Final Fantasy is Sazh Katzroy from 13 & 13-2. I think he should get more props in the upcoming 13-3.

KingGamer50
18th Jul 2012, 19:19
Yeah the end of that game was sad

Mine Is Sephiroth.

KingGamer50
18th Jul 2012, 19:20
how do u use yer points?http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

member_10628951
18th Jul 2012, 19:25
Sora..... er no um.... Zack Fair..... no, no, no...... Cloud Strife....... um oh Squall is so cool...... um Noctis is even cooler.

I dont know! Too. Many. Cool. Characters!

Thank you Tetsuya Nomura for this dumb dilemma.

Lightning_Stryker
18th Jul 2012, 20:42
Those are all cool chars!

member_10628951
18th Jul 2012, 20:48
Those are all cool chars!

I know right.

Still I cannot choose one. I like a lot of Square characters. Especially the ones Nomura designs.

Lightning_Stryker
18th Jul 2012, 21:13
Yah there are a lot of cool characters he designed ^^

aaronwebb91
5th Aug 2012, 05:44
in kingdom hearts roxas and axel seal the deal. axel reminded me of reno so much from ff7 and roxas was a way better character then sora even though he was part of sora.

CrimsonalCore
5th Aug 2012, 06:14
My favorite are Squall, Riku, Aqua and Lightning♥ Squall is really awesome especially his gunblade. I had Squall's necklace except I did a little modify with it. :D When I first saw Riku in his KHII self, I wanted a long hair like his, so it's been about 4-5 years now and I almost have the exact the same length as him. :3 Aqua is a sweet woman when it is come to Sora and Riku when meeting them in Destiny Island. She reminds me of Lightning for some reason. o,o

And as for Lightning, a sexy woman with gunblade~ (Sadly I don't have FFXIII and FFXIII-2, but I have a demo and been playing it. T T I must have them! I used to have Dissidia 012, but due to lack of meeting people who has them or couldn't find someone who has them, I had to give it away to my dear cousin. ;~;) A woman that afraid to show her soft side. I would've really love to seen her in soft side♥ She's freaking cool when she fight, though! :D Sheesh, did I say too much?

member_10827409
5th Aug 2012, 07:57
My favorite are Squall, Riku, Aqua and Lightning♥ Squall is really awesome especially his gunblade. I had Squall's necklace except I did a little modify with it. :D When I first saw Riku in his KHII self, I wanted a long hair like his, so it's been about 4-5 years now and I almost have the exact the same length as him. :3 Aqua is a sweet woman when it is come to Sora and Riku when meeting them in Destiny Island. She reminds me of Lightning for some reason. o,o

And as for Lightning, a sexy woman with gunblade~ (Sadly I don't have FFXIII and FFXIII-2, but I have a demo and been playing it. T T I must have them! I used to have Dissidia 012, but due to lack of meeting people who has them or couldn't find someone who has them, I had to give it away to my dear cousin. ;~;) A woman that afraid to show her soft side. I would've really love to seen her in soft side♥ She's freaking cool when she fight, though! :D Sheesh, did I say too much?

.... you're joking right?....

Lightning_Stryker
5th Aug 2012, 11:29
@ CrimsonalCore I like those characters too. Squall is cool, riku is just amazing, aqua's a great fighter and friend and Lightning is super cool and a great fighter. I sorta like how she tried to hide her soft side. I think it made her a stronger character.

CrimsonalCore
5th Aug 2012, 14:04
@ CrimsonalCore I like those characters too. Squall is cool, riku is just amazing, aqua's a great fighter and friend and Lightning is super cool and a great fighter. I sorta like how she tried to hide her soft side. I think it made her a stronger character.

Haha, awesome. :3 And yes, that's true, though, she's a strong woman and a hell of a one, too. :D

What's wrong with that? o,o I don't dye my hair White/Silver like that, I'm just with my natural hair. -w- You could say I have almost a hairstyle like mix of Riku/Squall. Is there something wrong? o:

Lightning_Stryker
7th Aug 2012, 17:45
I think Lightning is too lol

member_10827409
7th Aug 2012, 17:52

Haha, awesome. :3 And yes, that's true, though, she's a strong woman and a hell of a one, too. :D

What's wrong with that? o,o I don't dye my hair White/Silver like that, I'm just with my natural hair. -w- You could say I have almost a hairstyle like mix of Riku/Squall. Is there something wrong? o:

no i was not talking about your hair.

member_10827409
7th Aug 2012, 17:54

what could be wrong anyway.

CrimsonalCore
7th Aug 2012, 18:01

what could be wrong anyway.

Then why are you asking if I'm joking, then? :3?

member_10827409
7th Aug 2012, 18:03
*sighs* never mind. must have been the wrong question.

member_10827409
7th Aug 2012, 18:05
i probably was. just thinking about something else.

CrimsonalCore
7th Aug 2012, 18:11
*sighs* never mind. must have been the wrong question.

Ahh, all rightly, Zack. o:

Lightning_Stryker
7th Aug 2012, 18:18
Anyone else you think is cool Crim?

member_10086740
7th Aug 2012, 19:51
I have a thing for tragedy-Zack Fair is my favorite FF character (Even named my first born after him... *nerd*). Even though I knew what fate was to befall him before I even put the UMD of Crisis Core in... I still fell in love with the character all the way to the bitter end. I also personally feel Aerith was better off with Spunky Zack than Debbie-Downer Cloud anyway. Second is Vincent Valentine, his story is depressingly awesome-protector of the mother of the world's greatest disaster. Falling for her even though she's paired up with the creepiest scientist to grace the series and eventually becomes his guinea pig. Plus, he turns into Jason Vorhees and mutilates monsters with a Chainsaw. Third favorite character is Kefka, just for the simple fact that he's the only villain to succeed in royally screwing up the world. Even after the heroes save the world from him-it's still in freaking shambles. "Son of a Submariner!"

DerekMaverick
7th Aug 2012, 20:02
All though it has already been said, I LOVE Lightning Farron. My life was changed by XIII and everyone of my friends is made well aware of it. I don't think I have ever been brought to tears for care of a character besides her. She was cool, sexy, strong, smart, and caring in her own Lightning kinda way.

I also love Roxas and Axel/Lea from KH. I feel for Roxas and fangirl/fanboy for Axel/Lea.

CrimsonalCore
7th Aug 2012, 21:25
Anyone else you think is cool Crim?

Hmm... I think Zack is the best character in FF7, to be honest, he's fighting 'til the end and he die a hero, and because of that, Crisis Core is my favorite game of the whole FF7 saga. I would love it if they add it in PSN so they can release it for Vita. o': Zack is so awesome, why does he have to die? T_T

Also, Sephiroth is really awesome, I like him as a good guy back then, then he went insane during the time he destoryed Midgar. :< But still awesome, though. His sword is quite long! I could use that to make my sandwich when I'm sitting down watching some TV. :D

And I just done customizing my Organization XIII keychain~ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/hni0012c... (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/hni0012c.jpg/)

Zench-XIII
7th Aug 2012, 21:33
Since this thread is in the KH1 zone, shouldn't we discuss only characters that appeared in the game? Besides, there are other threads already to discuss about favorite FF characters. I'm just saying, after all I'm just another user.

Seargentmickey
12th Aug 2012, 15:31
Since this thread is in the KH1 zone, shouldn't we discuss only characters that appeared in the game? Besides, there are other threads already to discuss about favorite FF characters. I'm just saying, after all I'm just another user.

Good Analysis,but as creditted for the question,and suggestion to you Zench,but i do suppose it does matter what section it's posted in,but Zack did make an appearance in birth by sleep,and cloud in kh 1 and 2,and yuffie as well as leon,but then again how could one specify by thread name? anyway it's up to lightning if he/she wanted to specify they can.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Aug 2012, 16:08
I just thought since some FF chars did make an appearance in KH that it would be cool to have them in the mix too. It gives more of a variety to pick from http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

Rico1337
12th Aug 2012, 16:28
Zell Dincht - He is NOT a chicken wuss...Just ask his hot librarian girlfriend.

member_10718990
14th Aug 2012, 08:58
Elazul and the main character from Legend of Mana.

member_10734627
30th Aug 2012, 15:45
My fav is absolutely Riku! Way to awesome!

Auditorexx
24th Jan 2013, 21:46
It has to be Riku for me. The events that happen throughtout the series for him is tough. He's more of the person who's gets the bad end of the stick due to his personal vendetta. His attitude toward things got me to like him as a character.

Lightning_Stryker
14th Feb 2013, 19:52
I really like Riku. And I agree with everything you said Auditorexx. He is a really strong character and I liked how he eventually learned how to overcome the things that were troubling him and he turned light.

edward.busch.18
2nd Mar 2013, 21:38
Love Riku's development he went from rival to outright villan to someone who had to prove he had what it takes to keep going and then prove he IS a keyblade master....even though we spent 90% of the games with Sora some how Riku started to steal the show..... but who doesnt have those inner battles to contend with? we can relate to him..... Sora's positive additude all the time is unique I've met only one other person like that..... he was um.....heh jesh how do i put this.... "special"

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Mar 2013, 22:20
xD Yes I agree with that too. Rikus more realistic than Sora is which I think makes him a more relatable character.

edward.busch.18
5th Mar 2013, 20:38
Sora is more Middle to light hearted.... Riku has more depth.... Sora is likable but Sora's struggle isnt like Riku's..lol

idkbaka5
5th Mar 2013, 20:46
My favorite character is 120% Zack Fair from FFVII. He is just too perfect. Which is why it was so sad for me to see him die )':

zeldaheart
13th Mar 2013, 14:42
my favriote charater for the kh series would probally be axel cause he's awesome and he sticks out from the rest of the charaters

suhimyroll
17th Apr 2013, 11:44
My favorite from KH is Roxas He was such a well made character, was pretty sad in the end when he loses everything in a sense. Axel tried to make Roxas remember. He was also a great character; I agree

edward.busch.18
19th Apr 2013, 20:09
Roxas would be My second male fav.... 358/2 days increased his storyline flowing seamless into Kingdom Hearts 2 even though it came out first

Lightning_Stryker
30th Apr 2013, 14:01
I liked Terra, Vanitas, Xion and Riku the most out of the whole series lol. I agree tht Roxas and Axel were awesome too though XD

edward.busch.18
30th Apr 2013, 16:24
I think Xion may have nabbed the top female role to me....I really like Kairi but theres so much story progression without her shes almost written out ...I really liked Namine too...Aqua is a given but i think the relationship between Namine and Sora seemed deeper then Kairi's...lol

kingdomheartslover1234
6th Jun 2013, 14:12
What are your favorite bosses and/or characters

I personally love riku and roxas and i also liked fighting the vanitas remnant and chernabog

Lightning_Stryker
24th Jun 2013, 08:47
Xion was definately an important role in the series and I agree that she had the most well developed story for a female character.

Pringer_DX
24th Jun 2013, 09:00
My favorite Final Fantasy chacracter(s) would have to be almost every Cid that has ever existed in Final Fantasy! Cid from Final Fantasy IV is wild, but enjoyable. Cid from Final Fantasy III is cool. Cid from Final Fantasy VII is awesome. Cid from Final Fantasy VIII looks like Robin Williams. Cid from Final Fantasy IX is my favorite out of them all. Of couse, all the other Cids still have a place in my memory.

javelin434
9th Jul 2013, 16:58
Kairi. Instantly my favorite character for a lot of reasons, though I'm getting sick of the hate that she seems to be getting from the fandom.

Xion too, for that matter.

iAmEcchi
18th Aug 2013, 05:31
Zidane, because he's the first character I played for the FF series.

TRU-_-LY-YOURS
22nd Aug 2013, 05:56
Roxas when he was fighting the neo heartless in the secret ending of KH1 .

Chrysopoeia
22nd Aug 2013, 19:00
My favourite character is Riku, hands down!

TetsuoTen
27th Aug 2013, 13:38
From FF: Tidus & Zidane
From KH: Sora & Squall

J_SUN_666
1st Oct 2013, 13:57
Axel, throughout the spin-off games and and kingdom hearts 2 he is one of the best characters and his weapons are awesome! :worship:

javelin434
17th Oct 2013, 07:08
Kairi (Specifically KH1 Kairi) hands down.

xSora_04
15th Apr 2014, 04:38
Sora all the way. Sora is able to connect everybody through his heart. Plus his unwavering will is commendable. Also throughout each game you can see that he is slowly maturing, especially in KH2 after Roxas rejoins with Sora. That being said, I think Roxas is a close second because of his character development due to the struggles he faces.