PDA

View Full Version : FFXI: Account Issues

Dyno69
28th May 2013, 12:11
i bought final fantasy xi at launch but never played much since, im trying to play until ffxiv comes out but i cant load my product key because i did on play online years ago, but i cant remmeber my password, ive tried chat support which isnt open it seems, ive tried email support that never gets back, how can i get my playonline password so i can play a game i paid for.

SpaceWolf87
28th May 2013, 13:17
Good luck Dyno. They told me I had to buy a new game when that happened to me. Luckily gamestop had the GOTY edition for 9 bucks. Support is attrocious.

Dyno69
28th May 2013, 13:22
ya i can tell its horrible, i wont be buying any square enix game if they say i have to buy a new version.

EDIT: Finally got through phone support they transfered my account over perfectly

Teez
28th May 2013, 14:41
I was going to say, Support is anything BUT atrocious. Need to go through phone support tho, it is really the only way. It is all so complicated if you don't go the telephone route.

Dyno69
28th May 2013, 17:48
it was good, but the fact that they dont have a 800 number or any sort of toll free number is a huge turn off.

Turialon
6th Jan 2014, 23:20
That was it than for FFXI. This is the last Time Square Enix has mocked me in FFXI. I have the nose so extremly vull of SE. I worked like a Mad man on the New AF+1 in FFXi just to find out that this new gear has almost 0 Acuracy to hit the Ark Angels. I was standing in the BCM's with my RUNEFENCER completet set, and i had 98% mis****s. What is the meaning of this? Is SE mocking the peoples on porpuse?
SE need to lear how to make JOB 100%. All gear is completetly useless, if you not hit the targets. I am so incredible dissapointet from SE in completet, that i hardly can descrybe my feelings about this. Iam simply shocked... All my AF+1 Work was invane.. completetly.

I HATE IT, IF I NOT HIT MY TSRGETS. ARKANGELS NEED TO BE HIT LIKE ALL NORMAL NOTORIOUS MONSTER. WHAT IN GOD'S GOOD NAME SHALL THIS? IT MAKES ME EXTREMLY ARGESSIVE.

On this FFXI calamity i have decided to leave ffxi. Maybe Forever. If SE makes gear for FFXI, what canot hit targets like AA, it is best not to bring up this gear in the first place. It is Insult, and mocking of paying onlinegamers.

-A EXTREMLY SHOCKED, and DISSAPINTED TURIALON-