PDA

View Full Version : Mindless rants of a Raziel obsessed fan

Lady_D
4th Jul 2003, 15:58
I wonder when we'll get some new Defiance media to download? Chris, ignore this. I know you are working as hard as you can and we just got the E3 trailer;) . From what I've seen of the Defiance media so far, it looks great! Am I the only one who is this impatient,or is there somebody else out there still hoping for a Raziel plushie or T-Shirt :o

Matt from Spam Buddies
4th Jul 2003, 16:53
Chris kind of mentioned between the lines that we'll get more video footage.

Maybe something like the TLOKS-SR2 trailer - a combination of the opening FMV, cut-scenes and in-game footage. That way we will not see anything utterly spoiler-like, just some tingle for the nerves.

But I'm afraid we will not get anythang like that for another, let's say, 3 or 4 months.

Okay, I'll close my piehole now. Back to greetings!

- Matthew

That's what I said in another thread.

Yes, I agree that it would be awesome to see another teaser right before the release of LOK-D.

I can also understand that You too are very excited, but... well... I think they should finish the game first and then start making the plushies and T-shirts. :D

- Matthew

Lady Kreliana
5th Jul 2003, 01:15
I don't think there will be a Raziel plushie anytime soon. :)

Lady_D
5th Jul 2003, 04:20
yeah I doubt it too, but I can dream can't I ? :D

Matt from Spam Buddies
5th Jul 2003, 11:24
Originally posted by Lady_D

Yup, sure can. :)

- Matthew

Zephonim
5th Jul 2003, 11:31
Originally posted by Lady_D

Well wake up lass cos ive seen a picture of it i dont know where from tho but i will getta hold the person who had it on there msn picture but they are on holiday until nxt saturday so be patient your dream may be realised!

Matt from Spam Buddies
5th Jul 2003, 12:04
Those plushies are very hard to get.

As I recall Almiras Silverwolf is like almost the only one owning a Raziel plushie.

I might be wrong, though.

- Matthew

fneh
5th Jul 2003, 12:07
I'm sure if the price was right I could make you one.:D

Lady_D
5th Jul 2003, 13:59
Yeah, I saw that pic- I believe it is a one of a kind as said. I thought it was adorable! I have the skill to make one ( I would make it life sized though :D ). If I could just find the time......

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2003, 01:04
I have the picture tucked away, somewhere...

Gosh he's adorable! I want one... I also want a Squiddy plushie... with poofy eyes and little suckercups on the underside of his tenticles!

(C'mon, you know you love Mon Calamari!)

And I'll pile Raz and Squiddy and Kain (I want one of him too) and Ariel (she'd be an adorable plushie) and Janos and Vorador (yep, poofy plushies) all on my bed, and they'd sit being cute by my pillow during the day, fighting over who gets the feather one. And at night I'd cuddle them all, Squiddy flopped on my head. Cause I get the feather pillow!!! :p

Can you imagine? The stares I'd get? YAY! :D

Raziel Soul Reaver
6th Jul 2003, 02:16
I can make plushies, but my best so far was Kain and a Pikachu I might start a Raziel one to sell if I can get the materials. (damn jr. highschool I took sewing.)

Lady_D
6th Jul 2003, 12:21
Squiddy would probably be fairly easy to construct, I would think. Making a Raz plushie would take more time and detail. I think I'll do squiddy first and work my way up to Raz. :)

Matt from Spam Buddies
6th Jul 2003, 12:57
You're serious?

She's serious. :D

Good luck. Be sure to make a photograph and show it to us. :)

- Matthew

Zephonim
6th Jul 2003, 17:52
Why not start a franchise of lok plushies

Lady_D
6th Jul 2003, 18:05
I think I'll wait till the weather turns cooler. Too much to do outdoors right now. I think I'll start the project right after I finish Defiance - might be some good views of the characters to help with that.....

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2003, 18:47
I've spawned a monster... :p

Man, if they made a plushie franchise... I'd be one happy camper...

Eidos - are you listening?! MAKE PLUSHIES!

And don't make them in poorer quality like the action figures (prefallen Raz's wings can pop off, and mine's doesnt go up, they go out. Looks like he's got sails blowing in the wind stuck to his back). :rolleyes:

Man, think of all the money to be made...

Note: I get first dibs on Squiddy and Raz. Capice? ;)

See the advantages of calling shotgun? :p

Matt from Spam Buddies
6th Jul 2003, 18:54
Make a Matt-plushie and You shall have my money. :D

- Matthew

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2003, 18:59
Shameless self-promotion, eh Matt?

:p

Matt from Spam Buddies
6th Jul 2003, 19:06
Well how rude... ;)

No really, I want a very own Matt-plushie. With spiky-hair action! And... euh... removable glasses!

Wow. Those will sell like hotcakes! :p

- Matthew

Lady_D
6th Jul 2003, 19:37
I wonder how much someone would be willing to pay for a life sized Raziel plushie anyway? - assuming Eidos would allow it (they would have to get royalties for sure)

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2003, 19:48
I will sacrifice my firstborn.

Pleeeese? :D

OugaBooga
6th Jul 2003, 20:09
I think squidy with poofy eyes & suckers would be the koolest plushie :p

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2003, 20:24
See? I'm a genius!

But they have to be made in that squishy fabric. You know what I'm talking about. It squeeks when you rub it. And they have to be really soft. And squish-able.

I can imagine now the poofie eyes... aww, he's gonna be so cute!

Lady_D
6th Jul 2003, 22:38
I'll keep my eye open for that "squishy" fabric-LOL