PDA

View Full Version : What other games are you playing these days?



Tipsko
2nd Jul 2003, 21:10
Hey
It's almost time to put the new Tomb Raider game away (though I still haven't got it :)). What other games are you playing these days?

I've just finished metal gear solid 2, now i'm playing all the resident evil games again. And Silent Hill 3 not to forget!

Tipsko

CatSuit&Ponytail
2nd Jul 2003, 21:47
We are playing Project Zero, have just finished Silent Hill 1, have just got Silent Hill 3, and just installed AOD.....It looks wonderful! :D

TombRaiderChik
2nd Jul 2003, 23:10
well for now just AoD. after that, i have no idea. maybe ill get the new Wolfenstein :)

THE True Lara
2nd Jul 2003, 23:13
This week I 'ave been mostly re-playin' TR3:LA, Crypt Raider, Mahjongg Towers, puzzel ring, an old Severance demo, and a copy of the old Nintendo Jackie Chan game I downloaded off the interent :D

will be playing AOD come Friday evening ;)

Cyber_Punk_303
2nd Jul 2003, 23:56
1) Duke Nukem: Manhatten Project (side scroller! woohoo!)
2) Street Fighter Alpha 3
3) FF7
4) DDR!!! WORD UP!!!

Justin888
3rd Jul 2003, 00:39
Deus Ex: The Conspiracy (again) and of course TR: AoD. I'm near beating it for a second time. :)

Xcom
3rd Jul 2003, 01:41
Vice City mostly. Helps release the stress. :D

TriggerHappy
3rd Jul 2003, 06:30
Pirates: Legend Of Black Kat
Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven
Grand Turismo 3
Outlaw Golf

I keep switching back and forth with games that I've played, anxiously waiting for Pirates Of The Carribean.

Now I'm thinking of playing some of Drakkan.

Or, Morrowind.

Or, Romance Of The Three Kingdom VII.

Or, ...

Marijn
3rd Jul 2003, 15:19
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
We are playing Project Zero, have just finished Silent Hill 1, have just got Silent Hill 3, and just installed AOD.....It looks wonderful! :D

All wonderful games ;)

I'm planning on playing Serious Sam 3 sometime soon :D

CyCro
4th Jul 2003, 07:41
Playing Alice currently, getting AOD for PC in a couple of days and planning on playing BloodRayne, Splinter Cell and Enter The Matrix after that. Silent Hill sounds good too. ;)

DaveJ
4th Jul 2003, 08:49
Just finished playing Star Trek: Elite Force 2 on PC.

Been playing TR:AOD on PC for the last 3 days (and lovin' it).

Also nearly finished Brute Force on Xbox.

Haven't really gotten in to Silent Hill 3 on PS2 yet...maybe I need to wait till the dark nights come back.

TriggerHappy
4th Jul 2003, 09:13
LOL! I like the doggie sig.

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Jul 2003, 12:20
Originally posted by TriggerHappy
Pirates: Legend Of Black Kat
Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven
Grand Turismo 3
Outlaw Golf

I keep switching back and forth with games that I've played, anxiously waiting for Pirates Of The Carribean.

Now I'm thinking of playing some of Drakkan.

Or, Morrowind.

Or, Romance Of The Three Kingdom VII.

Or, ...

Legend Of Black Cat: I have that! :D .....well, duh! :rolleyes: hehehe I haven't got very far though....
Drakan2: I have that! :D ....I haven't gotten very far though....
Morrowind: I have that!! :D ..........haven't gotten very far though.....:rolleyes:

But, CyCro, I finished Alice eons ago.... :p

Marijn,............................I have that! :D Hehehehe ;)

Marijn
4th Jul 2003, 14:18
Originally posted by DaveJ
Haven't really gotten in to Silent Hill 3 on PS2 yet...maybe I need to wait till the dark nights come back.

Oh those will arrive alright! Just play that game Dave, now! :cool:;)

Tipsko
4th Jul 2003, 19:51
how are silent hill 1&2 if you would compare them (gameplay) with silent hill 3??

Tipsko

Marijn
4th Jul 2003, 22:17
Gameplay and atmosphere are very much the same in all 3 games. Together they make a very nice triology--well, kind'a :D

All 3 games are highly recommended!

infinite_sadness
5th Jul 2003, 05:32
Diablo 2 and Unreal Tournament 2003

CyCro
5th Jul 2003, 11:40
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail


But, CyCro, I finished Alice eons ago.... :p



I know, I know, I just don't play everything right after it gets released... :p

LARAMANIAC
5th Jul 2003, 11:43
Angel of Darkness - faaaaaaaaaaaantastic!! Year of the Dragon and The Ring again love that game!!! :D

Looking forward to Enter the Matrix, Lord of the Rings, and Clock Tower 3 - just seen a clip of this on Gameplay Network this morning it looks good - anyone played it???? :p

Tipsko
5th Jul 2003, 23:39
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
We are playing Project Zero, have just finished Silent Hill 1, have just got Silent Hill 3, and just installed AOD.....It looks wonderful! :D

project zero, isn't that also some kind of 'spooky' game?

TriggerHappy
6th Jul 2003, 01:51
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
Legend Of Black Cat: I have that! :D .....well, duh! :rolleyes: hehehe I haven't got very far though....
Drakan2: I have that! :D ....I haven't gotten very far though....
Morrowind: I have that!! :D ..........haven't gotten very far though.....:rolleyes:

LOL! :D
Too busy helping our planet, to sit still?

I already played those games a few times. The best games are seriously addicting. I've been able to complete these and other games, because I deprive myself of sleep.
The first time the I began to hallucinate from gaming; was when I played civilization II for over seventy hours straight. Stopping only for bathroom breaks. The second game I did that with, was The Sims Living Large. Morrowind came close, but my wife tries to prevent me from staying up that long.

Ledgend Of Black Kat and Drakkan has such beautiful graphics! That alone (and the fact that the charaters were both foxy ladies) made the game seem so alive. But, I'm not telling you anything new. I'm sure that you'll love finishing them. Excellent game play.

I'd also recommend BloodRayne. It has the same level of quality, and occasional subtle humor.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, I did print out your letter. I'll check on the books you recommended, the next time that I go to the library. :D
The last fiction books I read was "Ender's Game" and "Stranger In A Strange Land". A very long time ago.

The Gamester
9th Jul 2003, 19:36
I've just completed the first three levels of Tomb Raider - Prophecies on the GBA. I also played Elite Force, Elite Force II, Jedi Outcast, Omni, Deu Ex and American McGee's Alice. I am planning to play Dominion War and Dungeon Siege later. http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/PC%20Punch.gif Kinda make you think I got too much time on my hands, no?

Mgardiner
9th Jul 2003, 20:25
1) Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness :D
2) Unreal II
3) Starwars Galaxies
4) Diablo 2 1.10 Patch Beta
5) Elder Scrolls Morrowind III: Bloodmoon
6) Warcraft III (Non Xpack)
7) Enclave
8) Priston Tales open beta

Tomb Raider Fan
9th Jul 2003, 20:52
Hmm...Interesting......I've got Project Zero as well, but iam stuck! :mad:
@Tipsko: Wots Silent Hill 3 like? I have played SH 1 and 2 and thought they were great! Does it still scare the @@@@ outta u!!?? :eek:

Tipsko
9th Jul 2003, 21:46
Yes, it's a very beautiful and scary game!! I don't have it often with games, but if I play this game in the middle of the dark night....:) It real can scare the crap out of you :)

Deekman
9th Jul 2003, 23:46
I've been download various Tomb Raider Custom Levels.
Playing The Quick and the Dead right now.
I can't play anything else until I get that dang Nemesis mini disc unstuck
from my slot loader.

Netslider
10th Jul 2003, 09:46
At the moment I'm playing these PS2 games:
- Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness
- Freestyle MetalX
- Resident Evil: Dead Aim
- Silent Hill 3
- Agressive Inline
- Frequency

I've got Project Zero as well, but iam stuck!
If you need help, just ask, I already went through that game 3 times. It's my favourite PS2 survival horror game. I'm waiting for Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly.

Tipsko
10th Jul 2003, 09:55
I'm a real big fan of resident evil, is Dead Aim a good game? comes out here this saturday.

-Is it 1st person or 3rd person?
-makes the use of a lightgun the game more fun?
-how are the controls if you use a lightgun (how do you walk etc.)

hope if you could answer my questions ;)
Thanks
Tipsko

AmO
13th Jul 2003, 05:30
at the moment. playing Morrowind 111. love it and i never thought i would like a roll playing game, but this rocks!:D :p

CatSuit&Ponytail
13th Jul 2003, 08:29
Originally posted by DEEKMAN

I can't play anything else until I get that dang Nemesis mini disc unstuck
from my slot loader.


:eek: What were you thinking!!! :eek:


Have you tried chewing gum? :D

euphoric
13th Jul 2003, 16:37
Originally posted by Tipsko
Hey
It's almost time to put the new Tomb Raider game away (though I still haven't got it :)). What other games are you playing these days?

I've just finished metal gear solid 2, now i'm playing all the resident evil games again. And Silent Hill 3 not to forget!

Tipsko
hmmmmmmmmm i am so broke right now i can't afford any games...but i would to check out matrix, indiana jones, def jam, and midnight club II

babycroft
20th Jul 2003, 00:26
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

Dark Age of Camelot (how I LOVE this game)

Final Fantasy X (I'll finish it some time, keep remembering it every so and so)

And erm, that's it for now.

Kurtis Trent
20th Jul 2003, 03:09
Hmmmm, Im playing quite a bit of games right now

Gamecube Games
------------------------
1) Skies of Arcadia Legends
2) Summoner A Goddess Reborn
3) Splinter Cell
4) Metroid Prime
5) The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
6) The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time (for about the 10th time)
7) The Sims
8) Animal Crossing


All great games, the best of those is a tie between Skies of Arcadia Legends, Summoner A goddess reborn, and metroid prime, i highly recommand them to anyone with a gamecube that likes RPGs and action/adventure.

btw, LM, i definitly need to check out that The Ring game for DC, no way im missin out on that game after the movie. (which is now a favorite:D)

LaraCroft_TombRaider
20th Jul 2003, 04:07
i'm playing AOD over again, and i've also started playing Lord Of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, and so far, i'm not impressed. plays kinda like aod....:D

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th Jul 2003, 08:58
Originally posted by TriggerHappy
LOL! :D
Too busy helping our planet, to sit still?

I already played those games a few times. The best games are seriously addicting. I've been able to complete these and other games, because I deprive myself of sleep.
The first time the I began to hallucinate from gaming; was when I played civilization II for over seventy hours straight. Stopping only for bathroom breaks. The second game I did that with, was The Sims Living Large. Morrowind came close, but my wife tries to prevent me from staying up that long.

Ledgend Of Black Kat and Drakkan has such beautiful graphics! That alone (and the fact that the charaters were both foxy ladies) made the game seem so alive. But, I'm not telling you anything new. I'm sure that you'll love finishing them. Excellent game play.

I'd also recommend BloodRayne. It has the same level of quality, and occasional subtle humor.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, I did print out your letter. I'll check on the books you recommended, the next time that I go to the library. :D
The last fiction books I read was "Ender's Game" and "Stranger In A Strange Land". A very long time ago.


He he heh....didn't see this.... :o OOPs! Sorry!

Hey! Civilization is a hugely dangerous game. It is one of those that you just need to play a few more minutes because you must do this and that before going to bed.....and that lasts for HOURS! :eek:

I'll probably pick up BloodRayne and Primal when they go down a bit in clams. I seem to buy every game with a female lead. :rolleyes: :D

Ender's Game (which a wonderful friend supplied to me and suggested I read) and Stranger In A Strange Land were both marvelous books. I am glad you are going on the quest for the new literary marvels. ;) I hope you enjoy them. hmmmmmm Maybe that's why I haven't seen you posting for a while.....

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th Jul 2003, 09:00
Originally posted by Tipsko
project zero, isn't that also some kind of 'spooky' game?

Yep!:eek: It's got ghosts in it! LOTS of ghosts! :eek:

Tomb Raider Fan
20th Jul 2003, 12:51
Yea it has lots of ghosts! n the way to kill them is simple...Just pull out the latest Digital Camera and flash..Bang there dead! lol

EddyBones
20th Jul 2003, 17:05
Pull out a camera to kill 'em? I thought that was in Fatal Frame? Whatever, lol.

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid a lot. Just got stealth!
Also MGS2. I love the music so much in both of those games.
I'll never stop playing THPS4.
We rented Ape Escape 2. That's such a funny game:D

babycroft
22nd Jul 2003, 00:40
Oooh oooh I've been playing Civilization III recently, too. I have the Play the World expansion pack, too. Love Civilization and sooooooooo addictive - it's scary.

nowalruses
28th Jul 2003, 04:39
DF Black Hawk Down
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Final Fantasy X

Thinking I may give Indiana Jones a try. Sounds interesting.

Marijn
28th Jul 2003, 11:02
Originally posted by Gandalf the Gray
Pull out a camera to kill 'em? I thought that was in Fatal Frame? Whatever, lol.

Fatal Frame (U.S.) = Project Zero (Europe) ;)


And a bloody good game it is! :cool:

Bushidog
30th Jul 2003, 10:52
Currently playing:

On PS2:
TRAOD
Primal
Project Zero
Onimusha 2
Silent Hill 2

NGC:
Luigi's Mansion
Metroid

GBAsp:
Tomb Raider: The Prophecy
LOTR: Two Towers

As you can see, I like to switch games but for now TRAOD and Primal have me hooked up.

Tomb Raider Fan - where are you stuck in Project Zero ?

SVT_03
1st Aug 2003, 01:06
Lets see...........

PS2:

1. Xenosaga(what an awesome game!!)
2. Splinter Cell


PC: Just finished- 1. TRAOD

Now back to playing:

1. American Mcgee's Alice(a little late :D )
2. Warcraft III

I'm eagerly awaiting Max Payne 2 for PC. My favorite game so far this year on PC is Mafia.

cornchild
1st Aug 2003, 04:33
I have been playing aod.

here are the other games I play.

Tomb Raider.

The Myst series.

The mokey Island series.

The Incredible Machine Contraptions.

Legend of Zelda a link to the past- the gba version.

Zelda Windwaker.

Animal Crossing.

Super Mario Advance 1 and 2.

Dragonball z Budokai.

Perfect Dark.

Timesplitters 2.

Tomb Raider Level Editor- If this counts.

Thats about it. I can't wait to get the new super mario advance game and the new dragonball z game. Lately a new platformer has looked cool it's called something like Sphinx and the curse of the mummy.

maniac44
1st Aug 2003, 04:53
Currently...

GTA: Vice City
Battlefield 1942
Yuri's Revenge

Marcus T
2nd Sep 2003, 13:38
Currently:

TR: Curse of the Sword (Gameboy Color)
TR: AOD (PC)
Archimedean Dynasty (PC)
Pirates of the Caribbean (PC)

TR-AOD
2nd Sep 2003, 15:42
Just finished playing Bloodrayne myself and started playing Postal 2. Bloodrayne was ok but would have been nice to have a little more control over which kind of attack Rayne used. As for Postal 2 its just so damned violent and twisted, its funny in a sick twisted kinda way. Playing fetch with the dog using a recently decapitated head, deffo not one for the politicly correct brigade :D

Omega_Weapon
2nd Sep 2003, 15:53
Been playing Dynasty Warriors 4. It's highly addictive.

Marcus T
2nd Sep 2003, 16:51
Correction to my post, just finished Curse of the Sword for Gameboy (finally!) :) Next in line for that console will be either The Two Towers or Tomb Raider: The Prophecy for Gameboy Advance.

.chio.
4th Sep 2003, 17:21
right now? legend of mana :)

stevo
4th Sep 2003, 22:08
Currently playing TR: The Last Revelation and Thief II. After finishing those, I have over a gig of Thief II fan missions to play as well as Jedi Outcast, Deus Ex, the original No One Lives Forever, The Longest Journey, Myst III: Exile, FreeSpace 2, and X-Wing Alliance.

BTW, if you haven't played Thief, Thief II, or any of the fan missions, you are really missing out. But don't despair, you can pick up the Thief Platinum Collection for a mere $9.99 right here (http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/231913.asp).

Marcus T
5th Sep 2003, 14:40
I agree, the Thief games are awesome. Looking forward to Thief III.