PDA

View Full Version : LW or GC?

JohnRaider
2nd Jul 2003, 01:24
I have $354.92. I have enough money to buy etheir a gamecube with a couple games or a academic version of Lightwave 3D 7. I have been wanting a gamecube since last summer mainly due to the fact that Resident Evil was coming out for it then. But I have also been wanting to learn a good 3D package. I'ved played around with Lightwave Discovery and I fell in love with the interface. I even was able to model a low-poly human body without a head,hands, and feet!

Someday I would like to start a career in 3D and maybe work for a company that does full-motion 3D videos for films, commercials, games, etc. I mainly want a gamecube for Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero, and Resident Evil 4. I also wouldn't mind playing Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, and Sonic Mega Collection. Some future gamecube titles that have me some-what anxious are Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snake, Final Fantasy Crystle Chronicles, and Mario 128 (working title). I might even get Sonic Adventure DX, but I think I could live without it.

I already own a Playstation 2 and I'm very happy with it. Exspecially since I own tomb raider: angel of darkness . I currently do not want a xbox at the moment since the only games I seem to be wanting are Panzer Dragoon Orta, Crazy Taxi 3, and the unannouced Shenmue III.

So if anyone could please help me with my desicion, that would be great.

Jack_Raider

Report this post