PDA

View Full Version : OK, finished!! AOD is AWSOME!!



traider28
29th Jun 2003, 19:52
OK, I have finished the game and beside of some minor bugs and some incorrect info in the manual, it was great. I know that everyone is complaining about it but to be honest about it Core did a get job. Graphics were great to, I mean have you seen in other games where the fire, water and the heat was that real looking? NOT ME!! Also, some of what Core told us wasn't quite true but maybe that they had to take it out when they took out the middle of the game. Everyone can knock it all they want to but I can give it a 9/10 score with no regrets and the only reason that I didn't give it a 10/10 was the bugs. Of course, this is my opinion.:D

Larac
29th Jun 2003, 20:01
Yeah!!! I beat it too! I thought Eckhart was the easiest boss I have ever fought. All I did was stay in the commando crawl while he shot off electricity and fire, then stood by one of the pillars while his clones ran past me, then ran up to him and pumped him full of some Viper SMG ammo, then stuck a shard into him. Repeat twice more. I didn't get hit once! Not once. No health lost at all. And I was glad I didn't have to beat Karel, only dodge his attacks while climbing ladders, and then jumping to the Nephilim. But I LOVED the game. Positively stunning.

Justin888
29th Jun 2003, 20:22
Originally posted by traider28
I can give it a 9/10 score with no regrets and the only reason that I didn't give it a 10/10 was the bugs. Of course, this is my opinion.:D

I wrote a review about 4 days ago at GameFAQs and that's almost exactly what I said. :)

bcat75
30th Jun 2003, 13:11
hey traider28 i always hate when they do a "get job" dont you? lol just messing with ya

XanderD2
8th Jul 2003, 22:23
Originally posted by traider28
fire, water and the heat was that real looking? NOT ME!!

Well, water in Morrowind is much better than in Angel of Darkness, but you are right, fire and heat in this game is much better and more real looking than in any other titles.

SnAcKeR
8th Jul 2003, 22:27
Originally posted by XanderD2
Well, water in Morrowind is much better than in Angel of Darkness, but you are right, fire and heat in this game is much better and more real looking than in any other titles.

nope.

fire - Unreal 2
Water - Chaser


the heat haze was admittedly impressive tho :)

Question Head
8th Jul 2003, 22:38
i Cant Find Out How To Change Targets... I Think The PS2 Version Doest Work Right

UK Raider
8th Jul 2003, 22:44
Originally posted by Question Head
i Cant Find Out How To Change Targets... I Think The PS2 Version Doest Work Right

I think pressing the Roll button while guns are drawn will change targets

UK Raider