PDA

View Full Version : I had just unlocked the spurious alternate ending!

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 10:04
Instead of going into the basement of the pawn shop, after the bomb had been triggered, go back to the street. Run towards Janice, and the pawn shop blows up.
A movie shows Lara shaking her head and talking. Scenes of what she has gone through flash, as she says "Why am I doing this? Why should I care? I lost everything and I'm wanted for multiple murders"
Janice walks up behind her and puts her hand on her shoulder. The game becomes open ended, with Lara and Janice getting married and going on a killing spree, like Natural Born Killers.
I've been having alot of fun with this two player option, to go to many different countries, killing everyone in site. There are also many funny side quests, that reveals Janice's past. :D

hbic3
29th Jun 2003, 11:17
Until we got to the Lara and Janice get married part.

LCfan
29th Jun 2003, 13:33
rofl, that is great stuff.

BkBaby999
29th Jun 2003, 14:02
:D lmao, you are too cute....I like your story!

Sdaltland
30th Jun 2003, 00:40
Oh man! I have to try that!

TriggerHappy
30th Jun 2003, 22:10
Thanks! :D

I think that it would be exciting to be trapped by two dangerous women, who insist on having their way. But, I'd also be scared that they would shoot something very precious off. :eek:

Justin888
30th Jun 2003, 22:40
Um...Go Janice! Heh. :cool:

soniqstylz
1st Jul 2003, 00:28
Which explains why the game moves so slow... all that extra footage.

Is there any live action sequences?

Next up... who's better for Lara, Janice or Kurtis? Is Kurtis just Janice in guy-drag?

*yes I did get the joke, jeez*

TriggerHappy
1st Jul 2003, 13:52
I believe that Lara would very much prefer Janice. Although Kurtis is effeminate, it's not enough to turn Lara straight. The ugly peach fuzz on his face, would have to be shaved off, before he could go drag.

TriggerHappy
4th Jul 2003, 10:08
Did anyone get this ending on the PC version?