PDA

View Full Version : Ooooooooooooooo I feel so left out!!!

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Jun 2003, 08:00
I haven't got it, I haven't played it. Some people have played it twice already, everybody is debating it's merits and faults, and I can't contribute! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/cry.gif

Pity the Kitty! :D ;)

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 08:17
I pity the Kitty.

You could always try faking it. Some people really don't mind. It won't bother me. In fact, I'd enjoy it.

dhama
29th Jun 2003, 08:23
Originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
I haven't got it, I haven't played it. Some people have played it twice already, everybody is debating it's merits and faults, and I can't contribute! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!! http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/cry.gif

Pity the Kitty! :D ;)

You've played more of it than I have miss kitty.... :p :D

.........and you know, it's putting me off creating custom levels because I'm trying to match the graphics of AOD and keep failing...... I will get it though I tells yer... I will............... switches on lesser PC to continue with life's work..

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Jun 2003, 08:34
*snork* Hehehe, TriggerHappy.

Ahem.

"OH!!! OH MY GOD!!! This game is soooooooooooooo great, oh oh oh! Ooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Well, I have played this thing 'til we both were laying in a spent heap bathed in the bluish light of the TV....twice. I was glowing in the contented feeling of sweaty union with something remarkable, and utterly satisfying.... I had rushed through it in my eagerness, both times ....but now I have decided to go back, and take my time, lovingly carressing all the pleasure out of the game.... ;) Just like my first game....

Hehehe. :D

Well, I have my warm memories of being the very first on these forums to play AOD almost two months ago...*sniff* ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Jun 2003, 08:38
Originally posted by dhama
You've played more of it than I have miss kitty.... :p :D

.........and you know, it's putting me off creating custom levels because I'm trying to match the graphics of AOD and keep failing...... I will get it though I tells yer... I will............... switches on lesser PC to continue with life's work..

Hi dhama, don't be blue, a classic is not lesser in any way. It is not the graphics that make the game, as you well know, but the story, the playability, and the heart, eh? :)

Go now! Create greatness, dhama! :D

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 08:44
"OH!!! OH MY GOD!!! This game is soooooooooooooo great, oh oh oh! Ooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Well, I have played this thing 'til we both were laying in a spent heap bathed in the bluish light of the TV....twice. I was glowing in the contented feeling of sweaty union with something remarkable, and utterly satisfying.... I had rushed through it in my eagerness, both times ....but now I have decided to go back, and take my time, lovingly carressing all the pleasure out of the game.... ;) Just like my first game....

Hehehe. :D

Well, I have my warm memories of being the very first on these forums to play AOD almost two months ago...*sniff* ;)

<I must take cold shower now.> :eek:

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Jun 2003, 08:59
Originally posted by TriggerHappy
<I must take cold shower now.> :eek:

In Alaska? ? Brrrrrrrrrrrrr http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/1blushudder.gif

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 09:11
LOL!

In the rain forest of southeast Alaska, it is now warm enough to walk outside naked. We get air currents from Hawaii. And we eat alot of ice cream.
:D

L Croft
29th Jun 2003, 09:12
*ignores last few posts*
yup I'm feeling really left out too :( and I don't want to read any of it in case I spoil the games plot

CatSuit&Ponytail
29th Jun 2003, 09:28
Originally posted by TriggerHappy
LOL!

In the rain forest of southeast Alaska, it is now warm enough to walk outside naked. We get air currents from Hawaii. And we eat alot of ice cream.

I remember well the old Pineapple Express! Oh, those hot humid days on the West Coast. *sigh* But I of course didn't assume it went all the way up...*bursts into song* "North! To Alaska! Go North, the rush is on..." hehehehe.....but that naked ice cream eating sounds luverly! :D How are the bugs? :o

L Croft, I haven't actually been reading most of the posts, because of the spoiler thing, you know. I want the game to be fresh! Now if I can just get TRtLR working again, I can make sure Lara doesn't die like all the people say she does, hehehe. ;) :D

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 09:41
:D How are the bugs? :o

The state bird is the mosquito. Fortunately, we mostly get dragonflies around here. Nothing poisonous. We also don't have any snakes.

thanhkim
29th Jun 2003, 10:22
I feel left out too boo hoo but seeing Lara will be great when the game comes out down under with guns blazing I can say ("girlfriend" as Cher the main character says to her best female mate, from the movie clueless)

Radfad
29th Jun 2003, 14:02
Don't fritty, kitty i havent gotten it yet either, n i dont expect it to get here until next week:( :(

LARAMANIAC
29th Jun 2003, 21:18
Like most women you fake very well my feline friend!!!! LMAO dear!! :p

It'll be worth the wait! There is nothing like that feeling of holding it in your hands for the first time!!!! :eek: ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
30th Jun 2003, 14:34
LARAMANIAC, *snicker* hehehe! Your post cracked me up! :D ....I can in a pinch, but ain't it grand when you don't have to? ;) http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/liplick.gif I like it reeeeeeeeal, ;) hehehe... I love the feeling of a well constructed engine, don't you? :D

TriggerHappy, I remember mosquitoes the size of twin prop airplanes in the Northern wilds of Alberta...ugh! :o I wish I could forget!!!

Hey, I seem to remember them in an old Tomb Raider game, too, the buggers! Hehehe

Radfad, thanhkim, L Croft, not much longer to wait now, eh? :)

LARAMANIAC
30th Jun 2003, 17:15
LARAMANIAC, *snicker* hehehe! Your post cracked me up! :D ....I can in a pinch, but ain't it grand when you don't have to? ;) http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/liplick.gif I like it reeeeeeeeal, ;) hehehe... I love the feeling of a well constructed engine, don't you? :D

Naturally!!!! :D

TriggerHappy
30th Jun 2003, 20:32
Cat Suit & Ponytail
quote: "I love the feeling of a well constructed engine, don't you?"

On the PS2 version, it's more like a fun sloppy quickie.

CatSuit&Ponytail
30th Jun 2003, 21:26
I know exactly what you mean. When I had my hand on it a while back, it was all fumbling, and sweaty palms, interspersed with sharp moments of pleasure, then pain of being so virginal with the new controls.....But practice makes purrrrfect, I always say. ;) :D