PDA

View Full Version : FFXI - Questions and Help

Beligerent
7th Jun 2012, 18:49
Discuss and help each other solve your problems with Final Fantasy XI here in this thread.
However, first and foremost: make sure to always contact customer support (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1) should you run into any issues.
----------

I just bought FFXI and am set up the PlayOnline account and everything, and yet I cannot log into PlayOnline when it goes to the "Member Password" part. I have no idea what's going on! Can someone please help me! Thanks!

Dekkarra
7th Jun 2012, 19:42
I just bought FFXI and am set up the PlayOnline account and everything, and yet I cannot log into PlayOnline when it goes to the "Member Password" part. I have no idea what's going on! Can someone please help me! Thanks!

Updating Your Member List

Once you have linked the PlayOnline ID to a Square Enix account you will need to enter the necessary data on the PlayOnline Viewer's member list.

Enter the "Member Name," "PlayOnline ID," and "PlayOnline Password."
Enter the Square Enix ID you've linked to the PlayOnline ID in the "Square Enix ID" field.

*The PlayOnline ID will need to have been linked to the Square Enix ID entered.
*Note that the "Member Password" is not the same as your PlayOnline password or your Square Enix Account password, and is totally optional.

If you are using a Square Enix security token, select "Use" for "One-Time Password."

*Please note that if a security token is registered to an account, you will need to enter a one-time password when logging in.
*If you plan to use the Square Enix account without a security token, you will not need a one-time password.

For more information, go to www.playonline.com/cis/us/about.html (http://www.playonline.com/cis/us/about.html)

jwood
8th Jun 2012, 20:27
Hello everybody,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns here about not being able to get started on the PlayOnline Viewer for FFXI.* We do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered in setting the account up.* In cases like this what one would need to do is to contact the Square-Enix Support Center for account support, as they would have the necessary tools and access to be able to best remedy such issues. You can do so by going to support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=20&la=1) . Also thank you very much Dekkarra for your suggestion as well, those instructions can also help greatly in such cases.* Though as this thread is not in the correct forum, we will have to lock out this thread.* Hopefully the instructions that Dekkarra posted and the Support Center will be able to remedy this for you. Thank you again and take care!

member_10727905
9th Aug 2012, 07:09
Hey not sure if this is where it belongs, but i've got a free 14 day trial for FFXI and i do have a square Enix account, however when i try to play FFXI it keeps asking me for my playonline ID, no idea what this is or how to get it, can someone help me?

Dekkarra
12th Aug 2012, 17:09
Hey not sure if this is where it belongs, but i've got a free 14 day trial for FFXI and i do have a square Enix account, however when i try to play FFXI it keeps asking me for my playonline ID, no idea what this is or how to get it, can someone help me?

When signing up through the SQUARE ENIX Account System, upon entering your registration code into the system, it should have given you a PlayOnline ID and the option to create a password for it.

If you cannot remember it, login to the SQUARE ENIX Account Management System at account.square-enix.com* (http://account.square-enix.com) Once there, under Services and Options, click "Select Service", then "PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI".

On that screen, under "Active Service Accounts", you should see this: "PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI : AAAA#### [US].** The 8 character ID (AAAA####) is your PlayOnline ID.

alfredo_perez69
4th Sep 2012, 20:38
I baught FFXI today here:*store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/... (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/productID.241238700#.UEaoAo0f6VM)

In the Order Comfirmation email, i got a*Serial Number/Product Code and a Members Registration Code for some points.

After downloading the*FINAL FANTASY XI: UCAE application*, installing FFXI and the PlayOnline Viewer, i registered a new Square Enix account.

On the Services and Option screen of the SE account, i try to add new PlayOnline service account, they ask me for a PlayOnline registration code, but i dont have any.*

What step did i miss? *

Is there a link to enter my*Serial Number/Product Code and receive the PlayOnline, FFXI, and expensions registration codes ?

Popcicle
5th Sep 2012, 20:39
Please visit our Square Enix Support Center for direct assistance with this concern:

support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=2... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=20&la=1)

mrvfromqc-457839
15th Oct 2012, 18:03
Hi i bought a used FfX1 on xbox 360 and i would like to buy content Id but there was no registration card in the box. So no code to regist the game. Is there anyway to buy content ID with out registring the game or is there any other way to regist it? Am i better to get the game back to the store?

MissMordecai-501801
17th Nov 2012, 09:57
hi all. i recently bought ff11but didnt know what id have to go through to get a playonline id. the game is second hand and the codes are invalid but ive emailed tech support and have had no help. im about to give up!!!! can anyone help at all or guide me? :-) many thanks

mosleysm
17th Nov 2012, 12:26
Well robert peeler that couldn't been a more worthless answer. I have been on those forums for hours and I havn't been able to get past the login screen.

Grimoire
17th Nov 2012, 12:44
If you are dissatisfied with the [SQUARE ENIX Support Center] databank, maybe you should give the CS team a call instead?

[SQUARE ENIX Support]

-1-858-790-7529*

-9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri

Direct Line:*310-846-0345*

mosleysm
17th Nov 2012, 15:53
What good do those numbers do me on a ****ing weekend!!!

Grimoire
17th Nov 2012, 16:11
You'll have plenty of time to memorize them?

Ayapie88
24th Nov 2012, 14:26
Ok!! So as of 7/9/12 I uninstalled and temp. quit FFXI... But I wanted to return to the game that i enjoyed for over 9 yrs? (roughly)...

So I decided that on Thanksgiving that I would return... Stayed up till 5 am the next morning installing.. only to find .. AFTER 9 PASSWORD CHANGES!! *and every attempt to log in was declined..that I can't even *reactivate my account ;=;! *I have the original email where I created my account. SO my ID is correct. I use a security token the same I have had for years. SO thats correct. I even tried to change my pw to the previously used ones to ensure I wasn't going crazy and typing things wrong... only to get the red error messages saying i cant reuse the previous PW so... its obviously changing my passwords... then why can't I get in? I want to plaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy *mega rage sad face pout...*

PLEASE HELP!*

Steampunk666
25th Nov 2012, 09:51
sounds like some kind of server error

Cortes23
9th Dec 2012, 08:43
Hello im a new member in need of assistance with the playonline viewer
ok i set up everything for the playonline viwer finally (had some complications lol) but what im getting at is that everytime i try to the game its saying incorrect id or password. I havent played in years so im a little stuck at the moment, could anyone give me ideas info/help ect please! Would be highly appreciated!*

Dekkarra
11th Dec 2012, 21:08
This link should have the information you need: *www.playonline.com/cis/us/about.html (http://www.playonline.com/cis/us/about.html)

If not, I'll be happy to help.

Boom34
23rd Dec 2012, 18:07
They must not want anyone to play i jump through all these hoops getting a square id a play online id not i need a content id but cant figure out what to do. please help.
Im trying to play FF XI online and cant get it working

picamaispi29
24th Dec 2012, 10:26
I found*a list of all of the steps, located below.

Step by step: Log into Square Enix account > Services & Options (bottom left menu)* > Select Service > Select FFXI > Select "Options List" under "Active Service Accounts" (first option on the page) > Select "Add New Options" next to "Character" (again, first option on page)* > Purchase your desired number of characters. Now you must log into PlayOnline. Get to the screen where you have the menu options on the left of Final Fantasy XI,* Navigator, Extras, Service & Support, etc... Choose "Navigator" and then choose "Handles" in the menu that pops up. > Choose your handle, and you will see a menu pop up on the right hand side. Near the bottom will be "Content ID List" >Choose "Link" and Link your Content ID(s) to your desired handle. Save, log all the way out, log back in and it should work.

Boom34
26th Dec 2012, 21:27
Ok thx a lot for your help.

MrPandaBehr
1st Jan 2013, 15:57
Just recently purchased FFxi for Xbox360(A little late, I know.)

Anyhow, I am trying to log into the account I made, but it keeps telling me that i am entering the incorrect Member ID or passwpord, but I am not.
I have tried eveything. I've deleted, and remade the account many times. I get as far as linking the account to my xbox gamer profile, but once I go to connect it tells me the info is not correct. If someone can please help me, I would be eternally grateful.

MrPandaBehr
1st Jan 2013, 15:58

Anyhow, I am trying to log into the account I made, but it keeps telling me that i am entering the incorrect Member ID or passwpord, but I am not.
I have tried eveything. I've deleted, and remade the account many times. I get as far as linking the account to my xbox gamer profile, but once I go to connect it tells me the info is not correct. If someone can please help me, I would be eternally grateful.

Shmaxwell
11th Jan 2013, 00:34
I recently installed FFXI and when I start it up it brings me to the playonline viewer which then sends me to link the SE account to Playonline but when I try to sign in it says wrong ID/Password (I know I didnt type it wrong since I am on right now and tried to sign in/out to be sure). I know maintenance recently happened and is that whats screwing me or what?

Shmaxwell
11th Jan 2013, 00:34
I am having the same issue but PC version :(

Shmaxwell
11th Jan 2013, 03:07
Anyone have any ideas/news? Sucks paying for a game I cant even play

Shmaxwell
11th Jan 2013, 03:20
I'm having the same issue pleaaaaaaase help

Hasteintime@Gmail.com
11th Jan 2013, 07:45
Hi there :]

I'm actually facing a similar issue, I'm trying to sign up for Play-Online through signing into my Square-Enix Accout. The "Play Online ID to Sqaure-Enix account" feature has me at a disatvantage. I have typed my pass in correctly and it refueses to let go and do the next step.

on the site page it says:

"Log in to the Square Enix Account Management System.
Please enter your Square Enix ID and password."

*and after I put my pass in correctly it says the following:
"ID or password is incorrect."

However I've even changed my pass after the first attempt to see if the pass was working right on the NA.SE.com page (here)

Which it does and It still wont give me even the time of day and actually work w/the right password.

In case you wondered I'm following the steps given as well and I don't have any "one-time passwords, at all.

Here is the page link for the steps for a "transfer link":
www.playonline.com/homeus/polshift/help.... (http://www.playonline.com/homeus/polshift/help.html)

@OP: This is a bummer. We both want to play the game and cant, yet. I hope this issue gets resolved.

Shmaxwell
11th Jan 2013, 10:05
Yeah thats exactly what i'm dealing with, trying to get a hold of support at the moment.

Maybe we can meet up ingame if we ever get it to work xP

Shmaxwell
11th Jan 2013, 11:04
So the issue is that this site IS NOT the site where you need a SE account -.-

Hellsinginst
11th Jan 2013, 12:57
They pulled the plug on all the servers for FFXI and FFXIV as far as i know. they won't be back up until the release of A realm reborn. sorry guys :(. Im also mad cause i really wanted to play FFXIV. Have to wait for 2-6 months though.

Grimoire
11th Jan 2013, 15:14
I would recommend you to give customer support a call.
[Direct Line] 310-846-0345

Grimoire
11th Jan 2013, 15:16
Looking for this site?

www.square-enix.com/na/account/ (http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/)

Dekkarra
11th Jan 2013, 18:08
The problem you are experiencing may be that the account you are logging in to is not a "SQUARE ENIX Account". *Allow me to kinda explain, and please bear with me if this gets confusing:

SHORT VERSION: Make sure you have a proper SQUARE ENIX Account. *You can check on this by going to account.square-enix.com (http://account.square-enix.com) and use the login and password that you use on this site. *If it doesn't work, that means you need to create an account there.*

To try to put it as plainly as possible, if you signed up here at na.square-enix.com, (http://na.square-enix.com,) and tried using that ID on the SE Account page, it will not work, as the two are seperate (sort of).

If you have not created an account on the SE Account page (account.square-enix.com (http://account.square-enix.com)), then you have to make one to be able to play FFXI, FFXIV:ARR, or other SQUARE ENIX online titles.

Also note that once you create an SE Account, you can then use that ID and password here on this site as well, you'll just have to wait 24 hours before logging in with your SE Account USERNAME and PASSWORD.*

I do apologise if this seems confusing, but I hope this helps solve your problems!

Dekkarra
11th Jan 2013, 18:28

Please refer to THIS POST (/go/thread/view/139347/29623131/Cant_sign_into_the_Square_Enix_account_management_to_setup_my_Playonline_:(&post_num=7#527964915).

Hasteintime@Gmail.com
11th Jan 2013, 20:42
@Maxwell:

Yeah I'll add you here so we can play :]

@Dekkarra:

No it's not that you are downright confusing, SE's PLay-Online stuff is. This is the only login setup ever, that I have found to be a pain to understand.

I originally guessed that it is seperate from the accounts here but there is just no indication of that, just a confusing page layout.

The page I'm talking of is this:

www.playonline.com/homeus/polshift/ (http://www.playonline.com/homeus/polshift/)[/url]

Which is where Play-Online itself takes you for registration.

Then I click the "Transfer PlayOnline ID to Square Enix account"

and then brings me here:

[url="https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=poltop"]secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (/go/thread/view/139347/29623131/)

Where I could not sign-in w/the login ID and pass from here.

I hope signing up for another account allows me to use my current username (here).

Or this will really suck for me. :p

*/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif Thank you Dekkarra!

*Edit: now its saying I need a content Id, I've set everything up correctly and linked my accounts. What do I need to do now???

I will be contacting support if I can't resolve this here.

Dekkarra
12th Jan 2013, 09:55
*Edit: now its saying I need a content Id, I've set everything up correctly and linked my accounts. What do I need to do now???

I will be contacting support if I can't resolve this here.

A "Content ID" is the name for a character slot. *In the SE Account Management system these are called "Options" (Again, more confusion, as the terms don't match). *Here's how to get one:

When logged into the SE Account Management page choose "Select Service" > "PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI" > "Options List" > "Add new options"

Hasteintime@Gmail.com
12th Jan 2013, 21:18
That worked!

You know I suggest that SE needs a Guide here for new registrants. From Regsitration to downlaod, install and setup. Just saying I'd be nice.

I've gotten into Cerberus (server) and created a character named Ciddane based off the ever popular Cid, that seems to get reincarnated everytime in FF, somehow. I've enjoyed the game and I hope to build a house, I hear you can get or create one anyway, but that will be for another topic outside this thread on the FFXI forums.

Thanks again!

*Issue-Resovled

Rappin717
1st Feb 2013, 00:46
No, this is bull, it shouldn't be this hard to get a PlayOnline username. I refuse to call some Indian guy on a help line just for something like this.

pfox6969
1st Feb 2013, 23:30
i am having the same issue and no matter what route i take square enix and playonline respectivly will not work with me

langis
6th Feb 2013, 18:17
I purchased the Final Fantasy XI which included registration codes for Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia and Treasure of Aht Urhgan.* On my Square Enix account I have properly added these service options, but when I go in th eOnline Viewer, and try to play the game it does not know that I have these content ids.* When I follow the instructions above, under Navigator, Handle List, I use the handle that I created for my profile and there is no content id listed under content id list and none show up under Link either.

Am I missing something or was this game made way too complex for a Final Fantasy XIII fan?

guerrero
22nd Feb 2013, 10:22
Last night while in Port Jueno I was disconnected from*ffxi automatically, I don't recall the exact disconnect*message but it's one I've seen before, so I thought nothing of it.

This morning I can still login into POL and reach the end*and click on the last Play button but recieve message about not having an active Content ID for FFXI. I click the OK button,*then*I go and*click on Review ID from POL but see a message to log into the Square Enix Account Management System but the instructions seem incomplete, it reads "After logging ino the Square Enix Account Management System, please select* from the screen, and perform procedures from there". the same message appears if I click on Reactivate ID.*Notice the space after "select", so it seems incomplete.

I login into*my online account as instructed but*I don't see an option to review*my content ID.**

I haven't seen this problem before and*I've been playing ffxi since NA launch.*My credit card I've been using all these years hasn't changed.*Please help. Thank you*.

Update: It's the clickandBuy account that needs me to update my cc info, I've started the process and will take...a few days -_-

25th Feb 2013, 06:08
Hi everyone, i'm pretty new around here. i've just made two purchases (below). However, i've receive no email or link to download them? Can anyone shed some light on what should i do to*download them? Thank you so much!

FINAL FANTASYŽ XI: Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.241238700/categoryId.61661200/parentCategoryID.)*
FINAL FANTASY XI: ULTIMATE COLLECTION SEEKERS EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD] (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.264017000/categoryId.61661200/parentCategoryID.)*

Grimoire
25th Feb 2013, 08:03
Contact [FINAL FANTASY XI*Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1)

25th Feb 2013, 08:10
thanks for directing. had send the ticket to the*url link. Waiting to get an reply soon.

While waiting, if anybody had any experienced purchasing PC-downloadable product from here, could you*share your experiences on*how did you manage to do your downloading?

thank you.

paspiras9252
9th Mar 2013, 19:44
I'm unable to find the download link/button after I purchased the FINAL FANTASY XI: ULTIMATE COLLECTION SEEKERS EDITION, PC download. Can anyone help me?

Grimoire
10th Mar 2013, 03:13
I'd recommend that you contact [FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1)

Neocybermario
26th Mar 2013, 17:20
Hello, earlier last year i bought the FFXI Abyssea Edition via Steam, i wonder if there is a way for me to get points for the game since was not bought via the SE store but Steam.

Grimoire
26th Mar 2013, 17:50
No. You will not be rewarded Square Enix Members points for a Steam version of any game.

randall.howe.3
31st Mar 2013, 03:07
Oh that makes sense, gotta love showin our support then not feel the love because they got paid but it was thru via a middle man.

+1 to fan factor level!

TrentinxREborn
14th Apr 2013, 09:18
Hi I recently bought FFXI from steam I have the game codes and stuff its been awhile since I played, I don't know how to get POL ID though i got my square enix account setup how would I get my POL ID. Ive been trying for awhile cant figure it out helpp please!

Grimoire
14th Apr 2013, 12:06
Sumbit a report of your issue to [FINAL FANTASY XI*Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1)

sqex_3600406
15th Apr 2013, 13:07
Hi I recently bought FFXI from steam I have the game codes and stuff its been awhile since I played, I don't know how to get POL ID though i got my square enix account setup how would I get my POL ID. Ive been trying for awhile cant figure it out helpp please!

If you haven't gotten the POL ID follow these steps:

Login to your SE account.

Select List Services.

Select Playonline/Final Fantasy XI

Top right there should be a white button that says

"Play online"

Under it should say"Add new PlayOnline service account."

Click the button.

Add the code provided in your steam.

Select Game from library.

Right side should have "CD KEY"

It should give you two different keys.

One of those keys is used for POL ID creation.

Submit the code and follow the next steps provided.

Sollie
7th May 2013, 19:12
I have been away from FFXI for a couple years. I am now trying to reactivate my account or see if it's even still out there. The issue is, I have the CC info it was hooked up to, my PlayOnline ID, my character name, but as far as which email I had it hooked up to or the exact password escapes me. How/what do I have to do to even get my account reactivated? Also I now use a MAC, is FFXI playable on a new iMac? I appreciate any help or feedback! I have gotten the itch to play this game again and log on to see my friends that are still around! My character was Sollie so if anyone reading this remembers me, i'm trying to get back!!

Grimoire
8th May 2013, 01:32
Contact*[FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service]*[/url][url="http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1)

elindile
24th May 2013, 00:07
I ordered the game online the downloadable one, but i cant seem to find it to download it, can anyone help me?

Grimoire
24th May 2013, 17:26
Which game, if I may ask? Either way:

[Digital River Customer Service]

[/url][url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

elindile
27th May 2013, 05:11
Which game, if I may ask? Either way:

[Digital River Customer Service]

[/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

final fantasy XI

Grimoire
27th May 2013, 05:41
[FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1)

elindile
27th May 2013, 05:46
[FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1)

thanks i called customer service and they cannot find a transaction lol. *im new to ff which mmo do i downlode first to start the online game ?

Grimoire
27th May 2013, 09:18
Was your bank account charged?

And concerning which MMO: perhaps you should consider giving [FINAL FANTASY XIV ARR] a shot instead?

futuregaze
1st Jun 2013, 16:54
I d/l and installed the game but can't get play online to work

LennethLionK3
1st Jun 2013, 17:44
You have to*set up*a Playonline ID.* Logging in will look like this -->* www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c2u1pNRyU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c2u1pNRyU)

God152
10th Jun 2013, 10:32
im having the same problem. (i know bought the game way late) Are the servers still down for final fantasy xi?

chrismeyer35
6th Jul 2013, 07:35
You have to*set up*a Playonline ID.* Logging in will look like this -->* www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c2u1pNRyU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5c2u1pNRyU)

I know the feeling lol, ive done the same and when i go to do the playonline transfer thing, it wont let me...i wrote down my enix password and all and when i put it in it say " incorrect password "....its pissing me off cuz i want to play this thing sooo bad

chrismeyer35
6th Jul 2013, 07:42
I d/l and installed the game but can't get play online to work

wrote it on the wrong person, sorry lol

FireBallSwordsman
19th Aug 2013, 08:41
ok i recently installed final fantasy xi, got a free trial code, went thorugh the whole account management system process and got a playonline id and password but when i try to log in the playonline viewer i get the error code POL-5312 and idk what im doing wrong, btw im a new user if thats any help and im not using the steam version either, so what am i doing wrong?

rossdk
9th Jan 2014, 23:23
Hi, I started playing Final Fantasy XI on PC in 2008, and entered my registration codes, after giving it up for having too difficult controls for me at the time. Now I cannot remember my security question even though I can remember everything else to get my password back, and i do not want to start a new account. Could a SQUARE ENIX moderator look into this for me? Possibly look up my first pet (Buffy) or Mother's maiden name (....) i don't know, i really can't figure it out. there are too many options. thanks

Grimoire
11th Jan 2014, 11:38
Never post your email address openly in a forum, and make sure to contact either FFXI (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1) or Square Enix Account (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=496&la=1) customer support regarding your issue.

Desicretion
27th Jan 2014, 21:04
Hey guys and gals,

Got a problem.

Just got FF11 for the xbox360 off ebay and obviously codes have been used. So like a good boy I have tried to register my account for play online, only I haven't received the e-mail confirmation and the game is still telling me "You need a square enix account" which I obviously have.

Help?

jackohall
1st Dec 2014, 14:04
Is there a forum for FFXI players for the online game. I have just installed it and am having real problems with the gameplay.

Kryheil
7th Dec 2014, 17:06
I've been trying and trying to submit a support ticket, but they never go through. I keep getting this freaking error code after i just reactivated my account. I was really looking forward to play ffxi but have yet to play since i got charged for reactivating my account. every support ticket i do has an area that's invalid or too long i think its the dxdiag area, which i do exactly as the directions say how to copy your dxdiag.

Kryheil
10th Dec 2014, 10:27
No replies yet? I'm waiting SE, have been for like 4 days now. I'm wanting a refund for not being able to play this ******* game that i paid for.

Grimoire
12th Dec 2014, 23:52
Have you tried a different web browser?

Sellardore
28th Feb 2015, 17:10
Hello,
I am very frustrated, why is it so difficult to play Final Fantasy XI???? I've just had problem after problem. No replies from Square Enix when I send off questions to support!! The problem I am facing now is that I need to get Content ID and playonline viewer is telling me to do this on my SquareEnix account but I can't find where!!! Please help me, I have wasted hours and hours (over a few days) trying to play Final Fantasy XI, just let me play it already!!!! I have also been through this before and given up a couple of years ago, pleeease, it's the only FF I haven't played on, and not for lack of trying!!

SophusVir
27th Mar 2015, 04:24
So I purchased a copy of FFXI on steam, I installed it and I hope it updated. Now that I am attempting to log in it is asking for accounts from various sites, I've made an account Obviously through linking it with steam and have tried making a play online ID with no real success. I tried to get them to send me my info based on my email with no luck at all since I at one time had a very old account and wanted to simply start fresh.

SophusVir
27th Mar 2015, 04:25
It also gave me a key for the game but when I go to your site to register the key it would seem the key formats you accept and the one I was given are completely wrong.

drwho111
24th Dec 2015, 23:00
ive been away from ffxi for 3 yrs and i keep getting an error "this xbl user has not enabled chat & messaging"
i dont remember getting that error before.:scratch:

drwho111
25th Dec 2015, 02:34
Does anyone with 360 have any ideas or help on how i can get back online to FFXI?
ive been away for 3 years keeping account active during that time to get life straightened out :thumb:
and tried logginmg into to POL & get error "This XBL user has not set up chat & messaging"
ive dont remember getting that error before:scratch:

Raogrith
6th Jul 2016, 01:18
Hey guys,

I recently bought the collector's edition of the game and have been playing the game anew, and it's been working great after I got more familiar with how to use the graphic options in the game. However, I have only one issue. Certain characters render bright with a double image that appears jagged, mirroring their movements like an after-image. I've seen this on summons, Prishe and Lion Trust NPCs and the moogles by Maat in Ru'Lude Gardens. Does anybody have any idea what is wrong?

http://imgur.com/a/kh3zh

Those are screenshots I took. You can somewhat tell something looks weird, especially when you see the moogle pretty much rendering through my arm, but it's really more noticeable when the characters are moving.

I tried customer service and they basically told me I have to figure it out myself, even though I already spent money on their product and they didn't even try and help me. Nice, right?

Any feedback would be great, thanks!