PDA

View Full Version : Vorador Revealed

Turel the King
28th Jun 2003, 03:09
I just received my newest issue of Game Pro and it has a two page special article of LOK Defiance (along with some new pics). One of the Pics shows Vorador sitting in some kind of chair looking like some kind of royalty of some sort (he is also sporting the threads he wore in BO2). So, I can say now that Vorador has a role in the next game, tell me what you think.

PS: He may not be royalty, but it damn well looks like it.

Umah Bloodomen
28th Jun 2003, 03:14
I'm not expecting my next subscription issue in for another couple of weeks. :confused:

Anyhow, I posted the heads up on this not too long ago. (After receiving the July issue). Thanks for the confirmation. :)

As for Vorador and his *royal* appearance. It was pretty apparent in BO1 that he lived a lavish lifestyle. I'd expect that lifestyle only to be enhanced with the advances in gaming technology.

Turel the King
28th Jun 2003, 03:21
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
I'm not expecting my next subscription issue in for another couple of weeks. :confused:

Anyhow, I posted the heads up on this not too long ago. (After receiving the July issue). Thanks for the confirmation. :)

As for Vorador and his *royal* appearance. It was pretty apparent in BO1 that he lived a lavish lifestyle. I'd expect that lifestyle only to be enhanced with the advances in gaming technology.

You are welcome for the confirmation, and you may be right about that. But what about the clothing? Don't vampires ever wear something else?I mean come on, after a few thousand years or so, that stuff gets kinda smelly. Just kiddin'.

EDIT: Oh yeah, just so ya know, my uncle works for Game Pro (that's why I got it early).

Umah Bloodomen
28th Jun 2003, 03:27
I did some checking, earlier when someone posted a similar comment about having the issue. I had a gut-feeling that it wasn't on sale yet.

KainSyndrome101
28th Jun 2003, 04:24
Sweeeeeeetness. Perhaps they have the new screens and info on their site? It's worth a check...

Umah Bloodomen
28th Jun 2003, 04:30
I checked there already. They still have July's information posted. I'd expect it to be updated when the new issue is available on Tuesday.

Matt from Spam Buddies
28th Jun 2003, 08:02
Aw, poor me. :(

Here where I live gaming magazines are a rare thing indeed. I gotta check the local store in a few months... maybe they sell some of those issues there at the cost of blood.

- Matthew

Blade2642
28th Jun 2003, 08:19
What did he look like? Like BO1 vorador or like SR2 or BO2 Vorador?

Valzara
28th Jun 2003, 09:22
A link to the page, plz .:)

Umah Bloodomen
28th Jun 2003, 09:31
Do not post the full magazine pages in the forums! It's against the law.

fneh
28th Jun 2003, 13:27
I think he thought it was on a website or something from that response...

Zephonim
28th Jun 2003, 13:36
but you can just post the pictures cant you?
surely thats not against the law? maybe im wrong but im biast cos its lok
:D :D

Lady Kreliana
28th Jun 2003, 20:41
Actually, it is against the law to post magazine pictures/articles without permission.

Apocrypha Roxy
28th Jun 2003, 22:33
Maybe TtK can ask his Uncle to write a letter to the fatcats at Gamepro for permission to post the pictures, solely for a small group of elite fans (that would be us) in a private forum (which would be this). PM's would also do nicely.

Pleeeeeeese? :)

I really want to see Vorador in a chair. :D

Sounds really stupid, but I do! :p :D

Apocrypha Roxy
28th Jun 2003, 22:35
Does the old fella look like BO2 or SR2 Vorador?

Because he looked just plain funky in BO2. If he just kept the threads... hmm... :D

STYLISH... :cool:

punkst4r
29th Jun 2003, 06:00
How can I sign up to get the gamepro issue?:D

X-Sabre
29th Jun 2003, 06:28
hmm, cool, ill have to check it out.

Lady Kreliana
29th Jun 2003, 06:41
Well, punkst4r, I believe it'll be on newstands in a few weeks. :)

Valzara
29th Jun 2003, 07:35
I found nothing about Defiance in gamepro's page, even through the search engine...:mad:

Umah Bloodomen
29th Jun 2003, 22:40
As stated elsewhere, the issue won't be on nationwide/global (if it is issued globally) until Tuesday. Right now the site only has the July issue featured. When the August issue is available, I am sure that the site will be updated accordingly.

kain to raziel
29th Jun 2003, 23:10
If he is indeed wearing the same outfit from BO2 that is kinda dissapointing, because I'm used to Vorador always sporting some new get-up. Vorador does seem to have the best fashion sense in Nosgoth. Personally I liked his sleeveless shirt from BO1 that looked cool! I always think of Vorador as the Hugh Hefner of Nosgoth! Big PIMPIN! Anways I hope he has a new outfit in Defiance!

L_Master562
30th Jun 2003, 00:44
He's old enough to have a huge closet full of clothes that went with high class lifestyle he tries to convey, so I have no doubt it would be likely. Seeing it is what I want though.

Umah Bloodomen
30th Jun 2003, 00:54
Originally posted by L_Master562
He's old enough to have a huge closet full of clothes that went with high class lifestyle he tries to convey, so I have no doubt it would be likely. Seeing it is what I want though.

Bring on the digitally remastered lavish lifestyle of Big V! :D

Lady Kreliana
30th Jun 2003, 00:57
In this episode he'll be in a smoker's jacket and comfy jammies. :p

Valzara
30th Jun 2003, 08:19
Originally posted by Lady Kreliana
In this episode he'll be in a smoker's jacket and comfy jammies. :p

My god... ...:eek: :D :eek:

Riovanes
30th Jun 2003, 12:27
I'm just waiting til Raziel boffs up the time-streaming chamber a bit TOO much, and winds up in the year 200X (memories of Megaman 2, anyone?). Vorador in a pair of Lugz, big poofy-ass pants, a nylon-shell vest, and a backwards cap, with some major bling goin' on.

Raz would be all, "Vorador?"

And Vorador would respond, "Who speaks to da Masta V. Diddy?"

I'd have to kill myself, you understand, but it would still be funny.

That, or if Vorador had any REAL fashion sense, he'd be sporting Etnies, strapped and gathered cargoes, an oversized hoody and some leather wrist straps. But then, there's a reason punk's never gone mainstream...

BAH!!!

Apocrypha Roxy
30th Jun 2003, 16:40
Perhaps Vorador visited the Village before Defiance was filmed, got some piercings done (imagine if he got his project done - his ears are HUGE!), sporting some spike cuffs, maybe even take a trip to Hot Topic (the 'wanna be' Village for people unable to get to Manhattan. Doesn't beat the real thing, you know).

He'd also need to stock up on band t-shirts. Tool, NIN, Anti-Flag, the whole deal. All we need now is him playing hack by the big black cube in Union Square. :p

(Somehow, I could even see him singing along with that young homeless chinese guy by the Union Square station : Bad Religion, yo, Bad Religiooooon! Go girl!
That guy was funky. He danced for us too. My friend gave him a Newport for his efforts. I'm tempted to find the CD - Bad Religion, featuring the song Bad Religion, by Bad Religion. I swear to God I'm not lying about this. Only in New York, my friends...) :rolleyes:

If Raziel had a jaw, it would drop to the floor. :D

Dark God Francisco
2nd Jul 2003, 20:34
I just saw the gamepro article in the august issue and it definately has a pic of vorador im really glad he is here.

L_Master562
2nd Jul 2003, 21:41
Vorador is in the Sr2 clothes. Man, I wished he would wear something new.

JANOS_KING_OF_VAMPIRES
3rd Jul 2003, 18:10
hey, to everyone that has a scanner, can u post a link to a ......... ya know, to mister_satan666@yahoo.com

Vampmaster
3rd Jul 2003, 18:54
SR2 Vorador. Someone posted it at nosgothic realm with the artical and background removed to make it legal. There's also one of Raziel extracting a hylden soul from a human body. I suspect some possession going on here.

someguysteve
3rd Jul 2003, 18:59
Vorador is in the Sr2 clothes. Man, I wished he would wear something new.

you'd think after a while his clothes would rot off and he'd find something new.

There's also one of Raziel extracting a hylden soul from a human body. I suspect some possession going on here.

i can't wait, what does the soul look like? does it look like the BO2 Hylden

warpsavant
3rd Jul 2003, 19:07
Its a funky green soul and has that distinctly shaped Hylden head.