PDA

View Full Version : Just completed... TOTAL SPOILER!!!

hbic3
27th Jun 2003, 05:09
Did everyone or anyone else get this ending?

Ok you fight Kerel??? several rounds.... get the glove, put it in the recepticle, go up the ladders, jump towards the freaky creature person thing in the middle hanging... Cut scene...

Ends with Lara checking the blood on the floor from Kurtis and walking off into the darkness....

Credits roll.

Did I miss something?

Did you get the same ending?

happydream
27th Jun 2003, 05:14
I haven't finish it ~! HO HO~!:-)

hbic3
27th Jun 2003, 05:48
I said it was a spoiler.... Unless you like knowing ahead of time.

flamingblue8z
27th Jun 2003, 05:57
Yes, every1 gets the same "ending". As Core mentioned in the Making Of featurette, they wrote a book, and this is just the first couple chapters. It's also meant to see what people think of Kurtis and know whether to say he's dead or he lives. Me and a friend are writing our own story of what happens just seconds later, we're tossing it back and forth to see what we can get out of it, and Kurtis lives. I hope Core follows suit, Kurtis is a great addition. Check out what has been discussed on my "Help fighting Boaz" thread about the future of Tomb Raider, i have good ideas! LOL. But yes, sadly, we are left with another cliffhanger. Hey, at least we won't have to wait as long!

hbic3
28th Jun 2003, 05:04
I didnt like Kurtis at all. He didn't add to the game at all. I felt his character was totally korny. Sure, they could give him his own game, for those who liked him. But keep him away from my Lara.

flamingblue8z
28th Jun 2003, 05:12
?? Someone wasn't paying attention while playing the game. Because Kurtis made the game that much better. You are SO not making your point. He was NOT corny, if you actually say that, you're saying it about Lara, too, because Kurtis is basically a male Lara. They're going to be together for the next adventure, too, so looks like ur SOL. Toodles...

TRaiderGurl
28th Jun 2003, 06:36
Hey...wheres the spoiler?? I guess you forgot the blue.
oh wait...here it is :D

ahch2003
28th Jun 2003, 15:09
YEHA!!! right, Kurtis DIE.. .ho yea... Come on I see The script in a Spanish site about TR:AOD and say Taht Kurtis NOT die.

So stop to say junk!! (I dont Like Kurtis)

dhama
28th Jun 2003, 15:58
I don't have the game yet, but I think the addition of Kurtis is a good idea, cos if he get his own game, it'll load a lot faster, not having to wait for Lara while she fills up her knapsack with loads of unnecessary items..... :p :D

Radfad
28th Jun 2003, 16:25
Oh great!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks a lot u guys, i didn't even get the freakin' game yet n u guys spoil the end for all of us who haven't played it:mad:

SuzieCroft
28th Jun 2003, 17:23
Well, there are the words

total spoiler

in the thread title. idiot. -.-;

FantomPhreak
28th Jun 2003, 17:55
u go girl.. we like it roughened up

flamingblue8z
28th Jun 2003, 18:21
Heh. Oh, what is this, now ahch2003 has appeared again with more Kurtis bashing? He's alive, deal with it. Ugh, i swear, i'm just going to disconnect my internet today so i don't get tempted to come back on here. Would get too quiet with me gone, though :D. Welp, raid on... whilst i work on going through the game again.

ahch2003
29th Jun 2003, 00:14
yea... I a little happy with that new... the dead..... only a little hapy..... :D YAHOO!!! :D ..... But doesnt matter Core will made another character fo rthe next game... :mad:

flamingblue8z
29th Jun 2003, 00:20
Huh :confused: Okay, can i get a translator in here, cuz i can't decipher that... anyway... no, Kurtis isn't dead, for one the last FMV gives you the hint he's not, and plus he's planned to be in his own game and the next TR. :rolleyes: some people these days just don't get it...

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 05:19
Originally posted by hbic3
Sure, they could give him his own game, for those who liked him. But keep him away from my Lara.

There's alot of us jealous over imaginative types, who don't want ANY guy messing with Lara. If we're stuck with him in the next game, make him out to be Lara's long lost brother, or gay.
Just don't let him do anything at all with Lara!
:p

flamingblue8z
29th Jun 2003, 08:02
OOOH, OOOH... can i get first dibs if he is made gay?! :D OMG, i should be shot. I guess this is rebound, my boyfriend dumped me tonight and my ex-fiance just told me he wants to have sex with me. What's wrong with this world?! AHHHHHHH...

*runs into hiding*

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 08:06
Maybe you'll get even luckier, and Kurtis will show up nude in his own game. Just like that Solid Snake fellow did on a sub.

flamingblue8z
29th Jun 2003, 08:20
OMG, DON'T EVEN GO THERE! *ROTFLMAO*

Oh, OH! What about the creators of the imfamous Nude Raider patches?! THEY COULD DO THAT! *creeped out a bit*

Nah, i have better things to deal with....... like this ex-fiance situation... little off topic, but when you've been separated for 11 months and all of a sudden you become friends again and want more....... oy vey... well, at least he's 18 and i'm 17, so nothing illegal like my other ex's. :D

That was so off topic. *smacks self* think happy thoughts..... Lara naked on a beach... WHOA, EWW... *hides in corner, saying to self*

"My precious! I want the precious! Sweet, sweet precious. We kills master, get master's precious!"

(Come on, what movie is that from!!! You guys know it!)

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 09:14
Lord of the Ring, of course!
I read the trilogy back in the seventies.

hbic3
29th Jun 2003, 10:53
DUH!!!

Did ya miss that part?

Do ya not know what "Total Spoiler" means?

Why should I have to take the time to babyproof my post? How much more did you need than what the title told you all ready?

Then you wanna blame it on us, who TOLD you it was spoiler, that you read it anyways? Come on, now.

You read it cuz ya wanted to read it. Ya nut. Who are you trying to fool?

And Flamer: Nobody wants to see your dirty laundry. Keep it to yourself, eh? Who CARES???

TriggerHappy
29th Jun 2003, 20:13
Flamingblue8z can't help being emotional and talking like that.
Remember in the movie Independence Day, when that other gay guy had understood "checkmate". Instead of concentrating on getting the heck out of Dodge, he was making phone calls. Them gay guys talk as much as women.

The law says that we gotta be more tolerant, meaning we have to hear dirty laundry. So take it easy, hbic3.

Justin888
29th Jun 2003, 20:26
Heheheheh, Nude Raider. I completely forgot about that... :D

Justin888
29th Jun 2003, 20:28
And for the people complaining about spoilers, what hbic3 said isn't the only stuff that happens. There's a lot more to it than that. :p

flamingblue8z
29th Jun 2003, 20:29
LOL, the law? You mean that Supreme Court ruling this week? Oh my, i'll never forget, all my gay friends were calling me and rooting and cheering. One more step toward liberation. All we need is for all 49 other states to be like Vermont and allow marriages. Then my life's cause will be finished. LOL... But seriously, it is common courtisy (i can't spell today, and that doesn't look right...) for me to have to put up with straight people going on and on about their relationships and what they think of this person or that person. "Oh she's hot", etcetera, etcetera. Well, it would be nice if i could be in a group of people and talk about my relationship without someone dogging me for it, because i don't dog anyone else for saying anything. Again, common courtisy, and that's what we need in this country, is acceptance. Just remember kiddies, vote Howard Dean, 2004. :D i'll be 18 by then and i'm voting, so i'm pretty much set.

Oh, and Justin, i think everyone forgot about it for a good reason... LOL. It just didn't do anything for anyone. You were still just playing Tomb Raider. LOL.

Okay, i'm done being off-topic. :)

hbic3
29th Jun 2003, 22:46
Preference is. That's not what my issue was with his post. It was his Dirty Laundry.

The US Supreme court did not say I have to be more tolerant to people who go so far as to tell THAT much about themselves.

Gay or Straight, this is NOT the "Tell everyone about my sex life" forum.

There are kids who come to these forums, ya know. Have some respect for them, if you can't respect yourself enough to keep your personal and private business personal and private.

hbic3
29th Jun 2003, 22:49
N/M

flamingblue8z
29th Jun 2003, 23:08
I have respect for kids because, afterall, i'm still considered one by many. And i do have respect for myself, THANK YOU. If i didn't, i'd be a tramp out on the streets, or selling images of myself as the dirty P word (figure that enough people can figure that out for me to not have to say it). I have always had respect for myself, but i hold more respect to other people, and anyone that knows me in person would be able to tell you that. And tolerance is becoming a law in many states, because descrimination is also becoming illegal, and it should be illegal. It's terrible i can't walk my streets because someone is always out trying to kill me, i've nearly been run over once because some jerk from school thought that it'd be fun to try and hit me. And as for me saying that much about myself, well, that's me. That's the most distinguishing feature about me, again, everyone that knows me knows that. And plus i never delved into my sex life. I reiterated what my ex said to me, but that was it. Under normal conditions i wouldn't have said that, but by that time i'd been awake for so long i didn't know what i was saying to anyone.

Anyway, since this is a TOMB RAIDER forum and i'm going to go back to TOMB RAIDER topics, anyone want to tell me what they think is the hardest level is in the original, since i'm playing it???

hbic3
29th Jun 2003, 23:29
Now that you're awake. Excuses, Excuses.

No you don't. If you did have respect like you claim, the thought of posting that crap would have never crossed your mind.

And you're the one who went off topic, but now that the heat is on you, cuz someone called you on it, you're trying to change the subject again. It's called "projection."

Whatever man. Just, please don't do it again. Nobody here is interested to know about what or who you do.

TriggerHappy
30th Jun 2003, 00:43
Originally posted by flamingblue8z
for me to have to put up with straight people going on and on about their relationships and what they think of this person or that person. "Oh she's hot", etcetera, etcetera. Well, it would be nice if i could be in a group of people and talk about my relationship without someone dogging me for it, because i don't dog anyone else for saying anything. Again, common courtisy, and that's what we need in this country, is acceptance.

Oh, and Justin, i think everyone forgot about it for a good reason... LOL. It just didn't do anything for anyone. You were still just playing Tomb Raider. LOL.

Okay, i'm done being off-topic. :)

Even after more of your gay laws are passed, it'll take quite awhile for things to change. Just like it took a long time for blacks and white to blend in together, long after they got their freedom.( And they even had alot of scientists like George Washington Carver making things better for everybody.)

We rednecks aren't always able nor willing to give up control, how how we feel things ought to be. Just be careful not to mention anything to do with that evil sick metric system.

By the way, I would play Nude Raider alot if I could. I got my BMXXXX, though.

flamingblue8z
30th Jun 2003, 01:01
LOL

BMX XXX, hmm, my lesbian friend Caitlyn, who works at GameStop, has a shirt with the logo on it, but i've always wondered what is up with a game that has a bike brand AND XXX in the title. *ponders*

Oh, and since when did rednecks exist in Alaska? I though there were just a bunch of Eskimos up north and Americans down south :)

Deviancy
30th Jun 2003, 01:31
Haha.. this thread is a hoot.. It's the Kurtis defender against the rednecks..

I have redneck tendencies but not when it comes to issues like this..

I've seen several posts from people going on about wanting to do lara.. And she's a flipping polygon..

Flaming didn't go into details.. He didn't say what exactly his ex wanted to do to him sexually. He didn't say how he liked it hard or anything like that.. He just said his ex wanted to have sex with him. And this bashing is clearly prejudice. IF one of us made a comment about a ex girlfriend wanting to have sex i bet money no one would say a thing.

We're all adults or teens here.. Teens see far worse on mtv so I don't want to hear about "but children come here".. that's BS.. Children shouldn't even be playing Tomb Raider, it has some mature themes. But parenting these days blows but I won't get into that right now.

As for the gay marriage thing.. Hope they get their way on that one.. It's absurd that we let religion in this day and age dictate how we live our lives in society. ANd it's absurd how we only take what we want from religion.. We have religious rednecks trashing gay marriages while they nail their local stripper while their wife is at home raising the kids. I guess they forgot their religion says it's naughty to cheat as well.

TriggerHappy
30th Jun 2003, 01:41
LOL

BMX XXX, hmm, my lesbian friend Caitlyn, who works at GameStop, has a shirt with the logo on it, but i've always wondered what is up with a game that has a bike brand AND XXX in the title. *ponders*

Oh, and since when did rednecks exist in Alaska? I though there were just a bunch of Eskimos up north and Americans down south :)

BMX XXX is a decent bmx stunt biking games with lots of interesting features, like bike upgrades and park editor.
But wait! Theres more! Video of live strippers and a topless mode!!!
It's an excellent game for straight guys and gay/bi gals! :D

Your redneck question, almost makes you sound like a redneck. (complimate intended.)
Alaska is a very conservative state. It is the most right wing state.
Anyone who tries to take our guns from us, are legally bound to be shot. We have more churches and redneck bars per capita than any of you lower foutyeighters. We eat raw fish and meat, out of choice.
The native Alaskans up here are the real power to the state. Instead of being forced into reservations, they became corporate giants. There are several native corporations. And the more in charge of anything political, the more freedom and profits we all have. (I'm not native, by the way. But, I benefit from their politics.)

Eskimos are from way up northern Alaska. The natives here are Tlinget and Haida (not sure of spelling). Alaska is one third the size of all of the lower fourtyeight states combined! Making it like the size of thirteen states.
We have more variety of enviroments than any other state. And more resourses, too.

We are a different kind of breed of redneck up here. And of course, our opinions are always the right ones. Only the most indepndent rough necks are able to live in real Alaska (away from the tour trap cities). It rare for gay men and (Barbie doll type) straight women to live out in the remoted parts for several years. So, while many lesbians live out in the bush, a gay guy is almost never seen.
Natives who are raised out here, are the exception. Many are seenin remote areas, and the corporate world.

We rednecks in the southeast wear Carhartts, Haley Hansen, rubber boots, and caps. We own at least one gun, and love the taste of wild game. My family and I occasionally gather wild foods and medicine from the forest here. We also listen to Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash.

YEEEEEHAW!!! :D

Oh yeah. Alaska may be the only state with lesbian red necks.

hbic3
30th Jun 2003, 02:56
It's not WHAT he said, it's where he said it. In a public forum. That is personal stuff. And whom he said it to. PERFECT STRANGERS!

Hello? There's this little thing called Discretion. If it's personal and not game related, it shouldn't be posted to THIS board. Go find one somewhere on the net where you can post your personal business.

Like I said. It's not about his personal preference. I couldnt care less what he prefers or doesnt. But, then that's the whole point.

WE DON'T CARE! I mean, seriously, you don't see how, oh, what's the word Im looking for here?....

HISTRIONIC it is? Attention seeking? Hey, wait a minute. Didn't I just give this topic more attention than he was actually seeking in the first place?

D'OH!

flamingblue8z
30th Jun 2003, 03:13
:rolleyes: (not you, Trigger and Deviancy, heh)

So, while many lesbians live out in the bush, a gay guy is almost never seen.

I can answer why that happens. LMAO. Reminds me of the dyke in a hardware store comment i told my grandma when she told me i should work at Home Depot. "Do i look like a lesbian to you? I'm thinking no." LOL... but i must say, a different breed of redneck indeed! Nothing that would pass by as Jeff Foxworthy material? LOL, although i must say, you gave me some interesting info on the state that i never knew. :) Get to toss it into my material of things to say at a party when it gets boring. "Did you know Alaska covers roughly the same amount of land as 13 states?" Meanwhile, everyone will look at me like "who the hell cares." LOL, but that's how it always is, cuz no1 cares about me at parties.

Do you realize how off-topic we've been? Ah, who cares, we're buried away in this post, no1 looks at us :) And if they do, they should just ignore us. LOL. *moo* Watch out, there's a moose in the backyard. LOL

Flaming didn't go into details.. He didn't say what exactly his ex wanted to do to him sexually. He didn't say how he liked it hard or anything like that.. He just said his ex wanted to have sex with him. And this bashing is clearly prejudice. IF one of us made a comment about a ex girlfriend wanting to have sex i bet money no one would say a thing.

Priceless! Interesting you mention that, my ex-g/f did tell me 2 times she wanted to have sex with me in the last month. *shudder* And watch, you'll be right, nothing will be said about that.

flamingblue8z
30th Jun 2003, 03:32
It's not WHAT he said, it's where he said it. In a public forum.
True, public forum, but at least it's stuck in some back corner of a thread that no1 cares about much anymore. Sure, it gets pushed up to the top, but people should just ignore it :). I'll tell you, though, any gay forum is filled with flaming "gaywads" (i tried using the f@g word, LOL) looking for online hookups, it's disgusting. Drag queens (i won't diss a drag show though, that's high quality entertainment right there LOL, a man dressed as a woman lip-synching to Britney Spears LMAO, i've given i'd have to say hundreds of dollars to drag queens in the last year) fill those areas, too, and that's just as bad. The normal "heterosexually challenged" (maybe that's more of an inside joke...) men out there like myself are out on mainly-straight forums trying to fit in and be straight, but i'm not going to confine to those standards. I won't be crude and go to the extent of wanting to do a polygon (cough Kurtis cough), because i at least have better things to dream about, like vacationing in Hawaii or ALASKA (LOL, that was for you Trigger). We all have a common interest, Lara and her series of games. :) Yeah, so i'm controversial, y'all will get over it. Hehe... the attention really isn't what i want, thank you, i don't need it, i really hate it in most cases. I hate people watching my every action, like on stage, so don't count on me looking for attention. I'm the teen that hides in the dark corners (eh, maybe not dark, i'd perfer NOT to be killed) and stays away from the attention-drawing areas.

LCfan
30th Jun 2003, 04:12
wow....i dont even know how to respond...

TriggerHappy
30th Jun 2003, 04:13
I won't be crude and go to the extent of wanting to do a polygon

You've got to be kidding?!
Polygons are better than ink on paper. Playboy is starting to see that. Three dimisional babes that I can control, are more fun than stationary one dimisional babes.
:D

flamingblue8z
30th Jun 2003, 04:15
LMFAO!

Well, not one, but 2 dimensional babes. 1 dimension would be a line. LOL.

Oh, no, i got a joke coming on with the "2 dimensional babes".... OH, that's so dirty.

hbic3
30th Jun 2003, 04:51
I'm the teen that ... stays away from the attention-drawing areas.

BBBWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Dude, I wish you wouldn't crack jokes when I have a mouth full of Iced Tea. It really stings coming out of your nose.

Flame = Queen of Denial.

LCfan
30th Jun 2003, 05:50
Lol what the hell is going on with this thread!!

flamingblue8z
30th Jun 2003, 05:57
Yeah, really, tell me about it.

Deviancy
30th Jun 2003, 06:14
Welcome to Sex Chat..

Where Tomb Raider fans come to discuss their sex lives or lack thereof..

I look at it this way.. No one is cybering on the forum yet.. Altho flamer best be careful not to drop the soap.. triggerhappy has a weird glazed look..

flamingblue8z
30th Jun 2003, 06:20
LOL, no no, i have liquid soap, i'm smart like that :D And i highly doubt THAT would happen, nor would i want it to happen. No cybering here, either, that's just wrong in my book.

TriggerHappy
30th Jun 2003, 21:57
Originally posted by Deviancy
Welcome to Sex Chat..

Where Tomb Raider fans come to discuss their sex lives or lack thereof..

I look at it this way.. No one is cybering on the forum yet.. Altho flamer best be careful not to drop the soap.. triggerhappy has a weird glazed look..

Nah. FlamingBlueBalls isn't my type. No titties, no bush, no lethal weapons.
I don't even play Dueling banjoes.

Deviancy
30th Jun 2003, 22:02
Well no love connection between trigger and flaming.. That's what I get.. I tried to get two people together.. play the cupid.. but what do I get? refusal.. refusal is what I get.