PDA

View Full Version : PC -- even finished yet?

Katie_Fleming
27th Jun 2003, 01:19
Ok, we've been getting release dates every day and rumours that it's out -- who actually has a PC version? (Besides Core, for all you smart alacks heeh)

Lr&Kt
27th Jun 2003, 01:29
I´m not really sure, u can´t know with eidos trustability these days, but i hope they´re ready with that

John Carter
27th Jun 2003, 01:54
A rumour that I can only describe as coming from an unreliable outside source alleges that the PC version is even now "in duplication".

If true, I still don't know what that means in terms of days til store shelf availablility, but would imagine less than 7 working days.

Please stand by whilst I perform a gut check.....

Hm, still there....for now. ;)

Lr&Kt
27th Jun 2003, 01:57
i don´t like this duplication thing, cuz if it´s true, the game is not gonna be ready for another week, like john says, :mad: :mad: :mad: DAMN, i hope it´s a rumour!!

Katie_Fleming
27th Jun 2003, 01:57
LOL

Xcom
27th Jun 2003, 02:11
Originally posted by Lr&Kt
i hope it´s a rumour!!

It is, it is. John was just joking.. hehe.

*hides*

http://home.planet.nl/~xcom/forum/sm/paranoid.gif

RedLegg
27th Jun 2003, 02:35
Click here for your answer. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18424)

Lr&Kt
27th Jun 2003, 02:40
Well at least is a trustable date... nah, well trust the one who knows this time.:cool:

RedLegg
27th Jun 2003, 02:48
Widsom is becoming!:D

John Carter
27th Jun 2003, 02:51
Behold! The 'Legg hath spoken!

Weaverville, NC? Will the wonders of modern post-industrial production/distribution never cease?!

That's not so far from Asheville, so Lara can hang out at the Biltmore if she misses the Croft Mansion. At least being in the scenic mountains in the western part of the state, the AoD distribution trucks won't get stuck behind a bunch of pig farm trucks, such as those in the Research Triangle outskirts, maybe.

RedLegg
27th Jun 2003, 02:55
Originally posted by John Carter
Behold! The 'Legg hath spoken!

Weaverville, NC? Will the wonders of modern post-industrial production/distribution never cease?!

That's not so far from Asheville, so Lara can hang out at the Biltmore if she misses the Croft Mansion. At least being in the scenic mountains in the western part of the state, the AoD distribution trucks won't get stuck behind a bunch of pig farm trucks, such as those in the Research Triangle outskirts, maybe.

Email me tonight!

John Carter
27th Jun 2003, 04:28
Originally posted by RedLegg
Email me tonight!

Done!