PDA

View Full Version : Big Bug in the graveyard area?!

Af_vet
27th Jun 2003, 00:52
I noticed earlier someone had a problem with 'strength' and opening the door to the moseleum and also pushing over the statue with the cross to enter Bouchard's Hideout. I must say this is certainly a *BIG BUG* and has totally stopped my game play. I have not however, gone out and purchased another (blank) memory card - this should not be a requirement to play AoD. I would like to get this issue addressed as quickly as possible as I have called Eidos in California and also Random House and also left email for Core tech support. So Far.. no reply..

Hold on Europe! the game is coming! its great so far... the graphics are awesome... only some minor troubles -- maybe --

Pssst... hey Core... how do I get on your beta test list? I've been begging for years!

AF_Vet

Naga
27th Jun 2003, 01:04
i had no problems in this area. what exactly is the problem? just kick in the door to get the powerup and then push the statue from behind

sspears
27th Jun 2003, 01:21
It's not a bug...
You need to jump from the top of each tomb to get inside the fenced area. There you can push open a white tomb door and get stronger. There is also an angel statue near this tomb. Then you can go back and push open the other tomb door (also in a fenced area but a smaller fence).

jso2897
27th Jun 2003, 01:32
Sspears, you're a genius! At last, a way to post a spoiler without forcing it on an unwilling reader who accidently stumbles on your post. Brilliant!

sspears
27th Jun 2003, 01:35
I wish I could take credit for that but I agree it's an awesome feature. :cool:

Af_vet
27th Jun 2003, 01:36
It's a badly written Prima Games guide... don't waste your money readers... make Prima rewrite!!!!!

There are 2 doors in the graveyard... one at the end of the first leg of the yard and then a 2nd door in the tomb area with the statue.. the 2nd door is actually the first and can be pushed in easily. the 1st door in the 'single' fenced in area at the corner of the "L" shape in the graveyard is the one that is suggested as the powerup. So there it is...

major misprint.. not major bug...
back on track finally! breathing easier also.. been stuck there for 2 days!

AF_Vet

Af_vet
27th Jun 2003, 01:39
H E Y!!!

I want my $14.99 back!

where do I send this piece of junk book?!?!?!?!?!

the stupid code for Francine's Apartment is wrong too.. Prima reports it to be 15329.. the game of course.. says its' different!

My humble apologies to Core...
but I still want on the beta testers list! :D

AF_Vet

sspears
27th Jun 2003, 01:40
Glad to hear that was it! :D

TriggerHappy
27th Jun 2003, 01:44
Someone actually paid for a Prima book?
I just go into the store, read them, and put them back on the shelf. Unless the line to read them is too long for me to wait.

RedLegg
27th Jun 2003, 02:54
Originally posted by TriggerHappy
Someone actually paid for a Prima book?

Not me! Showed up on my desk this morning :D

I just go into the store, read them, and put them back on the shelf. Unless the line to read them is too long for me to wait.

Hmmm...is it me, or does this just no seem honest. :)

TriggerHappy
27th Jun 2003, 03:00
I tried being good. But, it always ended up in failure.

I can succeed in being bad, without even trying.
:D

RedLegg
27th Jun 2003, 03:16
Clever, what!