PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully, AMAZON SHIPS IT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

LaraCroft_TombRaider
25th Jun 2003, 05:55
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting so long for them to ship it! They said that they would ship it tomorrow, so they better stand by their word, or i'll have some fun hunting down Eidos employees!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHE!:cool: :cool:

Claus.DuBois
25th Jun 2003, 06:05
Why not just buy it at a store since it's been out for a week now. I assume you mean the PS2 version?

The PC version can't be shipped tomorrow since it's not releasing until sometime in July now.

LaraCroft_TombRaider
25th Jun 2003, 06:07
No, I meant PC Version, and Amazon says it's shipping it tomorrow, and i'll get it next day. July? Where'd ya here that load of poo?

Claus.DuBois
25th Jun 2003, 06:14
Originally posted by LaraCroft_TombRaider
No, I meant PC Version, and Amazon says it's shipping it tomorrow, and i'll get it next day. July? Where'd ya here that load of poo?

Sorry.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/tombraidertheangelod/news_6030547.html

LaraCroft_TombRaider
25th Jun 2003, 06:32
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TRComm
25th Jun 2003, 11:01
Game was delayed to July 7h in Europe...

badgal
25th Jun 2003, 13:49
Originally posted by LaraCroft_TombRaider
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel your pain :mad:

realease date for us has been pushed to July 30th

Mangar The Dark
25th Jun 2003, 14:52
Originally posted by badgal
I feel your pain :mad:

realease date for us has been pushed to July 30th

As much as it sucks to have to wait even longer, I'm hoping it's because Eidos saw the reaction to the PS2 version and has decided to take some time to fix things that people didn't like. If that's the case, then I commend them for it. Let's hope I'm right about this!

sky
25th Jun 2003, 18:22
Amazon UK now have Tombraider AOD PS2 as 4th July
It's not Amazon's fault they can't ship it till they get it but i've had this game pre-ordered since May 2002
All i can say is it had better be worth the wait

Eidos need a kick in the proverbial for this mess

LaraCroft_TombRaider
25th Jun 2003, 20:57
ok, whatever!:rolleyes:

I just got off the phone with an Amazon rep and he said that they ARE SHIPPING IT TOMORROW. I live in the US, and I don't know about yall! They said they were shipping it. I even asked if they talked to eidos, and they said they did, and that they are shipping it. Ok? Get it, got it, good.

Dead_Angel
25th Jun 2003, 22:59
I just called gamestop again (ive been calling like crazy) and i asked them if the Tomb Raider: AOD game for the pc was delayed so they checked and said they havent gotten any email or anything stating it was delayed and also, they said its still on ship for tomorrow.

I guell well have to wait till friday to see.

NrthnStar5
25th Jun 2003, 23:11
But if it wasn't delayed why would gamespot post an article that it was? I want to believe it will come tomorrow... but i'm tired of getting my hopes up.

Dead_Angel
25th Jun 2003, 23:25
Originally posted by NrthnStar5
But if it wasn't delayed why would gamespot post an article that it was? I want to believe it will come tomorrow... but i'm tired of getting my hopes up.

Yeah, arent you tired of it? (the waiting and the delays) But if anything (that is if it really ISNT delayed) it would come out the 27th or the 30th (according to gamestop and other people on this forum) We'll just have to wait till friday and see.

i cant wait, some one help me.