PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable intro movie ?

Valzara
25th Jun 2003, 02:37
I just wants to ask, is that anywhere to download the Sr1, SR2 and Bo2's intro movie, or someone had extract it? Because I don't want to install a whole game just for the movies !:p

Reaver of Souls
25th Jun 2003, 05:14
The SR1 intro can be downloaded from Eidos.com, either as a whole or in 4 parts. The SR2 intro is on eidos too, but I don't know if it is all of it, or just the fmv section. The BO2 intro.....I don't know of anywhere to get that. And that would be it. What, not interested in the BO1 intro? Or you found that yourself already? :p

Anubis_Orr
25th Jun 2003, 05:31
All the intro movies are available from Eidos.

Azazel
25th Jun 2003, 11:20
You don't have to download the movies of SR1, because you can watch them from your cd if you have rpl-player.

Valzara
25th Jun 2003, 12:45
Originally posted by Reaver of Souls
What, not interested in the BO1 intro? Or you found that yourself already? :p

Ha, this is what I missed out in the list, but I can't find the Blood Omen's section in Eidos' page, and yet, I'm a poor guy who haven't play Blood Omen...:(

Azazel
25th Jun 2003, 18:33
It's because it was published by Activision.

Omega
25th Jun 2003, 23:33
Valzara, you can use this page (http://www.legacyofkain.net/program_psxmc.php) of my site to extract both the BO1 intros and the SR1 intro too (just to save you time downloading it :)).

As for BO2 and SR2 *tries to remember what he used* Umm, I believe it was from blinc's site... PSS Plex? *drags up link*

Yeah, it was. Check out this page (http://www.thelostworlds.net/LoK-Extract.HTML) of blinc's site for all your extraction needs :)

Valzara
26th Jun 2003, 02:23
Thanks Omega, but it only useful for me to extract Sr1's movie, but not for Bo1 due to I don't have Bo1...

Omega
26th Jun 2003, 13:34
If your planning on getting it - I may be able to send you it (if it's lawful).

If it is, then I'll drag it up and send it post-haste (well, after I get broadband ;)).

Speaking of which, I think dial-up ISP's are purposely slowing down their connection rates in an attempt for people to get faster connections.

Valzara
26th Jun 2003, 14:15
Ha, it's sounds terrible, just imagine it give you a lovely-cutey disconnection when I gotta finish the downloading...

Anyway, I actually 'plan' to download a whole BO1 before, funny idea, right? One of my friend said he was happen to download a whole BO1 through Kazaa by 15 hours...I can't imagine that.
:eek: :D

Umah Bloodomen
26th Jun 2003, 19:30
Although I am sure that file-sharing programs are common knowledge, can we refrain from plugging them here in the forums? :)