PDA

View Full Version : TR:AOD - Special Edition Box Set

moose562
23rd Jun 2003, 18:45
My friend works for a games shop and she gave me this promotioanl booklet all about AOD and inside it it had all the website screenshots, a picture of a london bus advert, a black cab advert and also a little gem...the Special Edition box set.

Now, does this exist? Correct me if I am wrong, but I do remember Goran (was it?! :confused: ) showing from Amazon.de or wherever a pic of a box set with a little Lara toy in it and the soundtrack as well as a 'making of' featurette. Is this the content of the game?

After such a long wait, I would expect the Special Edition to be in the pipeline. From the booklet I recieved, it seems that you get the game, a special edition dvd of something (I know not what and can only hazard a guess), and a few postcard thingys with Lara and Eckhardt all over them.

Can anybody shed any light onto this at all. Merci! ;)

moose562
26th Jun 2003, 23:15
can anybody shed any light on this for me please!! :D

Naga
27th Jun 2003, 01:00
never heard of it, tho i did get that DVD with my order

Raz
27th Jun 2003, 01:01
You're not seeing things! I work in a videogame store and we had a booklet very similar to the one you described. In fact, it's probably the one you described. Unfortunately though, we know no more than it simply exists... somewhere! :p