PDA

View Full Version : Lets be fair about this!!!

syphon66
23rd Jun 2003, 18:04
This is so "unfair" to all of those people who dont own this game yet!!Look at these posts,Some say very bad and some say great....I know you guys that dont own it are a little confused and worried right now but please dont listen to all the crying and nit picking.....If your expecting a gift from the Gods type of game your not going to find it here sorry...On the other hand if your expecting something fun with good graphics and true to the Tomb Raider style then this is the game for you!!!......I have played all of the Tomb Raider games and by far this is the best one in my book!!...It has a little of everything you could want in a game,This storyline ads something fresh and exciting to the Tomb Raider series....I mean Lara has a real purpose this time around and after you play for a few hours you just cant put it down because you want to find out what happens next....Gone are the days of aimless running around hitting switches and not knowing what to do next!!!And thank God for that!!!!So many things have been improved i dont know where to start,The grid based gameplay is gone and you now have to work for your jumps....The blocky graphics and nasty textures are gone and replaced with more realistic and detailed textures,You cant compare this one to the old....Lara has never looked better she has now more real world movements and i mean all of her lol....So in a nuttshell im just saying if your a Tomb Raider fan then this is a no brainer must buy,And if your a first timer then your going to be hooked....So dont worry your going to enjoy this ride......

PhysicsWolf
23rd Jun 2003, 18:08
Here Here!!

Raider of tombs
23rd Jun 2003, 20:37
Here Here too

And i'll raise my glass to that... Agh lemme get a glass first. :D

john9818a
23rd Jun 2003, 20:47
I was really looking forward to playing TR AOD this past weekend. The store I work at has it advertised, but its dissappointing to not even have it to offer to customers.

Is there a new release date for the PC version?

John

Atreyu
23rd Jun 2003, 20:49
here here? who the hell says that?

SkitleZ
23rd Jun 2003, 20:50
..here there...

Atreyu
23rd Jun 2003, 20:56
here there

now your talkin sense boy. the PC will ship from ebgames.com on the 25th of june. that's ebgames.com i haven't checked any other sites. unless it changed and i'm now making a gigantic ass out of my self with this post. oops.

Raider of tombs
23rd Jun 2003, 20:57
here here? who the hell says that?

posh people:D BTW i'm not posh:D HEE HEE oterwise id not be on this whatdoyoumagigie fourm Writing this:D

SkitleZ
23rd Jun 2003, 21:02
Originally posted by Raider of tombs
posh people:D BTW i'm not posh:D HEE HEE oterwise id not be on this whatdoyoumagigie fourm Writing this:D

Did sum1 invent a new language?.... I'm too sexy for my crutches

Atreyu
23rd Jun 2003, 21:03
hey while i'm off topic can anyone tell me what's with the junior member, member, senior member stuff? cuz i joined like 4 days ago or three or something like that i'm already just a member and no longer a junior member. just curious is all.

jayel
23rd Jun 2003, 21:39
Originally posted by syphon66
On the other hand if your expecting something fun with good graphics and true to the Tomb Raider style then this is the game for you

Thank you Syphon66...that is exactly what I expect, sounds like hours of entertainment on the pc...maybe Thurs (or Fri.)

Atreyu
23rd Jun 2003, 21:41
what the hell is this? he signed up in 2002. i signed up 4 days ago. why am i a member while he is just a junior member? it's cuz i'm the one isn't it? i knew it. im the ONE. the ONE is tired. the ONE will now sleep.

jayel
23rd Jun 2003, 21:43
SHE reads more and posts less.

Crosbie
23rd Jun 2003, 21:49
Get in! :)

john9818a
24th Jun 2003, 21:45
Originally posted by Atreyu
now your talkin sense boy. the PC will ship from ebgames.com on the 25th of june. that's ebgames.com i haven't checked any other sites. unless it changed and i'm now making a gigantic ass out of my self with this post. oops.

What's wrong with this post? I'm glad someone has the game available.

John

RedLegg
25th Jun 2003, 05:54
Originally posted by Atreyu
hey while i'm off topic can anyone tell me what's with the junior member, member, senior member stuff? cuz i joined like 4 days ago or three or something like that i'm already just a member and no longer a junior member. just curious is all.

If you reached that level in four days you are either very talkative or a spammer. :) I'll leave you to decide.

The members statii (or is it statuses) is based on the number of posts you've made. Thirty get you Member. I don't remember the rest.

Cheers,

L Croft
25th Jun 2003, 09:40
I think seinor member is 500 posts