PDA

View Full Version : Strahov Fortress - HELP / STUCK

JDHaller
23rd Jun 2003, 17:25
Ok, maybe I'm just a little tired, I haven't stopped playing AOD since I got. So why do I feel like such a loser? I'm stuck!

I've just wandered into the Strahov Fortress. There are several large semi-crates. I've grabbed the large medi-pack out of one and when I step out I trigger a cut scene of a big crane picking up one of the semi-crates and moving it to the other side of the wall.

I just can't get out of here. I know I'm overlooking something. If you could help, I would appreciate it.

darksidejp
23rd Jun 2003, 19:34
I hope you haven't saved it after the crane picked up the crate because you need to get to the top of the crates in the middle and jump onto the crate that the crane picked up before it crosses over the wall.

lampe3d
23rd Jun 2003, 22:01
You can also jump on top of the stack of two crates. Look to the west end of the room. There is an air conditioning unit or a venting shaft. You can jump to there with a jump and grab move. Once there, turn north and you can jump onto the half wall.

JDHaller
24th Jun 2003, 00:59
I did discover how to do it shortly after I published my question. I just felt like I was going in circles trying to grab that crate as the crane took off. And I wasn't having any luck with the grated air-conditioner. Then I realized all I needed to do was get a running start for the air-conditioner.

Needless to say, I continue to enjoying the AOD journey.

Thanks again for all your help. :p