PDA

View Full Version : Additional time streams caused by paradoxes

Matt from Spam Buddies
22nd Jun 2003, 22:44
Just recently there was a discussion about time streams in the Blood Omen forum regarding the fact that Janos and Vorador weren't dead in TLOKS-BO2.

So I sat down and wrote a small list of the known paradoxes we've seen in LOK just to make it all clearer.

So here it is. And be my guest, it's all open for theories, speculation and discussion.

My list here may not help a lot, but maybe it'll finally teach the newcomers to the series that Vorador did not use glue to get his head back on. :rolleyes:

FIRST TIME STREAM (THE FIRST HALF OF BO-LOK)
William the Just turned into the Nemesis; Vorador probably wasn't killed; the vampires did not face extinction.

MOEBIUS’ PARADOX OCCURRED!!!

SECOND TIME STREAM (THE SECOND HALF OF BO-LOK)
William the Just did not turn into the Nemesis; Vorador was killed; the vampires faced extinction; Raziel killed Kain in William’s Tomb.

RAZIEL’S PARADOX OCCURRED!!!

THIRD TIME STREAM (THE MIDDLE OF TLOKS-SR2)
Raziel didn’t kill Kain in William’s Tomb; Raziel was devoured by the Reaver; the Soul Reaver was created.

KAIN’S PARADOX OCCURRED!!!

FOURTH TIME STREAM (THE END OF TLOKS-SR2)
Raziel was not devoured by the Reaver; the Soul Reaver was not created yet.

I most probably missed something, but by all means, please correct me and add any time streams I forgot.

- Matthew

Matt from Spam Buddies
23rd Jun 2003, 10:19
This isn't the right order the paradoxes took place.

As You can see I listed them as they appeared in the games.

But yes, it's true that the paradoxes are chronologically all tangled, that makes everything even more complicating. :confused:

- Matthew

Matt from Spam Buddies
23rd Jun 2003, 11:20
Indeed. Basicly, we still haven't left square one.

If my head stops aching, I think I'm gonna sit down and try to un-tangle this mess.

- Matthew