PDA

View Full Version : Aod is here... for the PC!

Frugo_PL
22nd Jun 2003, 14:15
Yeah! Long live Amazon.com! They have it for the US, ready to ship! Yey!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000068VC6/qid=1056290972/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-8131147-5905520?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

LaraCroft_TombRaider
22nd Jun 2003, 15:14
I know! I ordered mine from there too! Thank GOd for One Day SHipping! WOOHHOOO!!:D

tomb_raiding
22nd Jun 2003, 15:36
WooHoo :D

All I need know is to wait until it is released in Lebanon
damn! :(

Atreyu
22nd Jun 2003, 15:41
Guys when will you learn. just cuz you ordered 1 day shipping from amazon.com doesn't mean you'll get it the day after it's released. amazon.com takes 3-4 days to even ship the product then the 1 day shipping comes into account. in the future use ebgames.com. most products ship within 24 hours. sorry guys.

Atreyu
22nd Jun 2003, 15:44
my bad guys. actually AOD for the pc only takes 2-3 days to ship. but you're still looking at a minimum of 3 days before you get the game. would've only been 2 days with ebgames.com.

raiderofdarkness
22nd Jun 2003, 20:07
Uh.. I preordered from EBGames, and the site says it's not even expected to ship til 6/25...... so I'm not sure what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Piega
22nd Jun 2003, 20:22
Who cares, you are all getting it before me :D I am so excited how this PC version will look :)

omarceja_s
22nd Jun 2003, 23:16
first of all
I've bought some stuff from amazon before and they certainly say 3-4 days of processing but they usually ship it the day it's released or even the day before.

but I'm sorry to tell you
amazon and other stores I'm not pretty sure how it works but I guess they have all automatically made by computers
because in past "release dates" for tomb raider
when they met the dead line they showed on the webpage that it's out even when it's not

that happened before

Frugo_PL
23rd Jun 2003, 01:17
The point is that Amazon has the Aod for PC in stock... and they are selling it. That means it has been released. :cool:

omarceja_s
23rd Jun 2003, 02:19
Originally posted by Frugo_PL
The point is that Amazon has the Aod for PC in stock... and they are selling it. That means it has been released. :cool:

I really don't think they have it in stock
last february and may they were saying that it was out
and it wasn't
I emailed them and they change the release date the next day

I think this is the case

but it might be out this week anyway
if they really have in stock you should already have gottten an email from them telling you that it's ready to ship
and you haven't got it , have you?

that's what they do, or at least that's what they did when I bought my speakers.

Frugo_PL
23rd Jun 2003, 02:24
Ok, then I guess Amazon is trying to get our hopes up. But hey, the PC version is only 3 days away!