PDA

View Full Version : SO.... its good or not??

ahch2003
21st Jun 2003, 20:57
well I read the opinions of two guys on gamespot that say that the game sis ver very good.... its true???

...come on tell my the true i must wait at least a month or two until the game arrives here (argentina)

HomerJ
21st Jun 2003, 21:03
Very different from past games. The movements are much harder to control because she swivels and turns so differently now. The game is very dark in some parts which is very annoying, and the camera angles aren't helpful at all. Other than that the games great.

ahch2003
21st Jun 2003, 21:08
I think that most of the players feel exactly (exactly is well writed?) like you say whe they buy the first TR.... Whit practice all of that camera or move problems wil be solved.. I know for experince... I THE BEST TR-GTA3-UT and Diablo player in the WORLD!!!

SkitleZ
22nd Jun 2003, 01:22
Aye Caramba! Its sweet as hell. But come on if ur in this forum, u'd know how the other Tomb Raider games are- they're the bomb and always worth while to play and they dont end quick unlike some other games (Return To Castle Wolfenstein Operation: Resurrection) :D

SkitleZ
22nd Jun 2003, 01:24
Originally posted by HomerJ
Very different from past games. The movements are much harder to control because she swivels and turns so differently now. The game is very dark in some parts which is very annoying, and the camera angles aren't helpful at all. Other than that the games great.

If you're game is dark, adjust the brightness of your tv, always works