PDA

View Full Version : ...I'm not very impressed with AOD....

sewroodan
21st Jun 2003, 11:50
...I think I did just what everyone warned me not to do....

I got my hopes up for this game. Now I'm seriously regretting it. I rushed to pick up my reserved copy at GameStop yesterday...got home and tore open the package and.....BAAM. What a let down. The controls are horrible. She is so hard to control and the overall picture is soooo dark and hard to find anything. Maybe with practice the controls will be easier to handle. :confused:

Maybe I'm just not used to this new dimension of gaming or somefin' who knows. But, the controls suck....big time.

BTW....the levels are very, very, very short too.

Oh well....thats the way it goes I guess......

Heather

dhama
21st Jun 2003, 11:55
Which just goes to show, that want is nothing like need. ;)

sewroodan
21st Jun 2003, 11:58
Very, very true.....:rolleyes:

Tomb Raider Fan
21st Jun 2003, 12:00
I think i will find the controls very hard to use on PS2 cos i have always played Tomb Raider on the P.C. i cant be bothered to wait for the release of the P.C version so iam going to buy the PS2 version.

sewroodan
21st Jun 2003, 12:02
Yep...most likely you will have a hard time then. I've never owned a PC version of any TR game. I've strictly stuck to PS1 & 2. I can't imagine going from PS to PC....so, hats off to ya and the best of luck.

I tell ya it took me forever just to get on top of a few things last night. I felt really stupid. Maybe its just been too long.....

Good luck.....and have fun with it. If you learn any good tips let me know.

Hugs,

GoranAgar
21st Jun 2003, 12:34
I am sorry to hear that you don't like it. But can you reduce the size of your signature, please? Thanks.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134

sewroodan
21st Jun 2003, 12:38
:o ...sorry.... I've used it before and there was no problem...

I can refrain from posting....no problem

GoranAgar
21st Jun 2003, 12:51
Just maker it smaller. That is all I ask. :)

bcat75
21st Jun 2003, 20:04
you need to check your tv picture then because my game is not dark at all and i can see if just fine. the controls are hard at the beginning but after you get use to them you control lara with ease