PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS - Im stuck at The Serprent Rouge box puzzle

trfreak5243
20th Jun 2003, 21:36
im at the top of the room opening the first little door on the rig, but nothing is in it and i cant do anything else... what do i do?

Tomb Raider Fan
20th Jun 2003, 21:51
If i had the game then i wud tell u! Did u buy it in the U.S? Or did it *** out in the U.K 2day?

trfreak5243
20th Jun 2003, 21:54
US... anyone know where i can get a walkthrough?

trfreak5243
20th Jun 2003, 22:03
alright i got it, for anyone who has this problem you have to

kick down the bridge

soniqstylz
20th Jun 2003, 22:57
Enjoy.

Go down the catwalk, jump over a couple spots, climb the piping, and walk along the rig towards the control room... kick down the catwalk, so get a strenght bonus. kick open the door, and operate the controls to move the lights, so the sparking one is in the box.

SAF
20th Jun 2003, 23:19
Hint needed...

I'm on the catwalk on the other side of the bride. How did you get to the other side to knock down the bridge? Did you jump from the ledge by the small empty light cabinet?

SAF

soniqstylz
21st Jun 2003, 00:50
Turn right and slide down the fallen section of catwalk, and jump at the end.

SAF
21st Jun 2003, 01:11
ok, actually, I just cleared that section, but now I stuck again...

I'm in the cemetary (and it's really dead! HAHAHA), anyway, I already opened the door to the moselium, but now I don't know how to get out of the cemetary, and I'm starting to get a headache, seriously, I took some aspirin.

How far have you reached?

SAF

soniqstylz
21st Jun 2003, 02:03
Jump on top of some of the mosoleums (sp?), until you jump over the fence on the back left corner. Tip the angel statue over, the reveal a secret passage

That's actually as far as I've gotten. I'm taking a break.

SAF
21st Jun 2003, 02:11
Yup, that's where I am too, and I just ordered a pizza from dominos :-)

catch ya later,

SAF

Dead_Angel
21st Jun 2003, 03:37
Hey....trfreak5243, how does it look when the level loads? Is it just black or blank, or does it show a pic from the game. Also, how do you save? Its same as the previous tr games, right? Like you know....title for the levels and such. Well uh thanks for the info, i guess.

soniqstylz
21st Jun 2003, 04:03
It shows an image from that level, with the name of the level, and a spinning disc/CD.

Load doesn't take long.

Saving is done from the items screen, at any time, like TR:LR, or TR:C

SAF
21st Jun 2003, 18:38
I'm trying to get back into the Serpent Rouge because I want to use the Ticket Room Key, but it seems that after you complete that area you cannot enter it again from the back stage entrance on the street. Is there an alternative method to gain access to the Serpent Rouge? I tried the sewer capo by the back stage entrance, but that did'nt seem to work

SAF

soniqstylz
21st Jun 2003, 20:20
No, you can only play as one or the other. The sewers are their own place, even though they say "Hideout".

Lurker
22nd Jun 2003, 14:46
I've been stuck in this level since last night. I've gone to the top & I have the box I needed from the light fixture. I've gone back downstairs and used the ticket room key and collected cash. How do I get out? In the controller room at the top, there is a switch on the wall that I cannot use. The hand pops us letting me know I can use it, but it won't let me.

SAF
22nd Jun 2003, 15:47
In the control room there is a door that leads outside. That's how I got out! :-)

Lurker
22nd Jun 2003, 15:50
The control room is the room upstairs with the levers to move the light boxes around? That door doesn't open for me. Right next to it is the switch that won't work either (the one where the hand shows that I can use it). What am I doing wrong?

SAF
22nd Jun 2003, 16:03
I don't remember if there is a key for the room that leads outside from the control room, but if it doesn't open for you, then you probably forgot to pick up the key. Go back downstairs to the ground floor in the club and search all doors. I remember finding a key in one of those rooms.

SAF

Dead_Angel
22nd Jun 2003, 19:04
Originally posted by soniqstylz
It shows an image from that level, with the name of the level, and a spinning disc/CD.

Load doesn't take long.

Saving is done from the items screen, at any time, like TR:LR, or TR:C

thanks, i was just wondering how that worked.

thanks again

SkitleZ
22nd Jun 2003, 19:31
I found a TR: AOD WALKTHROUGH!!!:eek:

this is the real thing

http://www.laracroftonline.net/cgi-bin/walkthroughs/default.asp?catid=23&cat :D :D :D :D :D

IMPORTS1
23rd Jun 2003, 17:53
Originally posted by trfreak5243
im at the top of the room opening the first little door on the rig, but nothing is in it and i cant do anything else... what do i do? you have to go into the control room which is located top left corner from the box u need to look in . what you have to do is pull the lever on the left 2x and the right lever 1x then look in the box and the item will be there.

nonexists
28th Jul 2003, 01:56
Originally posted by soniqstylz
Enjoy.

Go down the catwalk, jump over a couple spots, climb the piping, and walk along the rig towards the control room... kick down the catwalk, so get a strenght bonus. kick open the door, and operate the controls to move the lights, so the sparking one is in the box.

I did that all, but what now? i open the spot box and nothing happens. also i can't get out of the serpent. Please can someone gimme any directions here?

<Thanks

sspears
28th Jul 2003, 03:19
Originally posted by nonexists
I did that all, but what now? i open the spot box and nothing happens. also i can't get out of the serpent. Please can someone gimme any directions here?

<Thanks
You pull the left switch twice and the right switch once. You should see cut scenes showing what your switches are doing. Once the sparking light is in the box go get it. When you open the box, Lara picks it up automatically so check your inventory and see if you have it.

To leave, go out the door in the control room.

Mike Hawthorne
28th Jul 2003, 03:25
I think that when you kill the guard that appears in the control room he drops a key that opens the door to the outside.

Mike

nonexists
29th Jul 2003, 00:15
...Thanks to you guys !!

~Gracias!