PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Hardest Boss

cheatcountry
19th Jun 2003, 20:11
What level do you think has the hardest boss?

RedXevious
19th Jun 2003, 20:51
Notre Dame, cause' it has TWO bosses! (the Cropolite and that other evil guy) You'll probably end up wasting all your ammo and health trying to kill the Cropolite boss, and you won't have enough to beat the other guy! This happened to me a million times when I was trying to beat it on Hard.

All the other bosses are quite easy to beat except the Cropolite in Notre Dame! He shoots homing rockects at you, for crying out loud! You have to dodge those rockets WHILST shooting at it, WHILST getting rid of the zombies and undead preist's that are also trying to kill you! Come on!! It's definatly the hardest boss in the game!

After that, I would have to say Robot Factory on Hard boss. Even though you can stand in the corner of the alcove to prevent being hit, you still have to keep constantly checkin to see if the Sentry Bots with the Plasma Rifle's have respawned yet. Cause' if you're a little too late, then they can kill you in a second during Hard! :rolleyes:

Yeah... That's all I have to say about the bosses... By the way, cool topic! It's a very good idea!

GST_10%
19th Jun 2003, 22:29
Yeah, I agree with Mr Xevious that the fact there are 2 bosses in stage makes it harder, especially in Hard.
With the Cropolite I strafed from one end of the arena to the other while shooting at him. I'd turn to shoot the Undead Priests when I reached an end.
As for Jacque de la Morte and 3 Undead Preists waves, I led them to a corridoor where I stepped around the corner and blasted 'em.
Take your time and do this stage progressively (in Hard) you'll be alright!

AB-109
20th Jun 2003, 09:10
Originally posted by RedXevious
Notre Dame, cause' it has TWO bosses! (the Cropolite and that other evil guy) You'll probably end up wasting all your ammo and health trying to kill the Cropolite boss, and you won't have enough to beat the other guy! This happened to me a million times when I was trying to beat it on Hard.

Never happened to me cos I wait for the shotgun shells to respawn until I've got as many as I need :p

And cheatcountry, you could of at least included all the stages with bosses :rolleyes: eg Siberia (helicopter) and you included levels with no bossed eg Tokyo (that lady with the crystal doesnt count) and I dont think aztec has one either (golems dont count).

Bosses are enemies which have a power bar above thier head and usually keep you trapped to some extent (at least thats my view).

Ab ^_^

KittenCeleste
20th Jun 2003, 10:02
Gimme the complete list of bosses you want in the poll, and I can edit it for you!

Hank Nova
20th Jun 2003, 15:06
What is the boss in aztec? if there is one.

VeGa
20th Jun 2003, 17:00
on hard the gunship to me is harder than both notre dame bosses. stupid swat guys always take me out before i can finish it off lol

Eraesr
1st Jul 2003, 11:41
Bosses:

Syberia: The helicopters?
Chicago: Big Tony
Notre Dame: Jacque de la Mort and the evil monster
Wild West: The Sherrif
Neo Tokyo: None
Aztec: None (unless you count the golems)
Planet X: None
Atom Smasher: Khallos
Robot Factory: The Machinist

Rare
3rd Jul 2003, 02:31
What are you talking about exactly? Are you talking about just the boss? If so then Robot factory, if all the distractions are included, then I'd pick something else. The boss's aren't really hard, all you have to do is keep shooting them,(unteil you run out of ammo or have a crappy gun) until they shoot back.

RenegadeR109
10th Jul 2003, 19:56
Atom smasher on hard.

failurewarningV1
24th Sep 2003, 21:53
I'd have to say Atom Smasher

Captin Snow
16th Oct 2003, 02:33
Atom Smasher is my favorite, I play it all the time, so the boss isn't hard to me anymore. What boss I did find hard was that damn Sheriff on the Wild West. I can never find the bastard to shoot him! The Machinist is easy, just save your Plasma grenades and blast them and he's dead like that.

Venus_Starr
20th Oct 2003, 03:51
I think the hardest boss is the one in neo tokyo because she(or maybe its a he :/ ) turns invisable all the time